Conjunction of Rahu and Saturn In 4th House (In Birth Chart)

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

fatmagul raj

Conjunction of Rahu and Saturn In 4th House (In Birth Chart)

Post by fatmagul raj » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Dear All,

I would like to know the effects of having this combination of planets in my 4th house birth chart.   I have referred to some people and they said that i will have to struggle whole life to make a secure home. I will have to leave my place of birth to be happier (living in overseas). And i will have to struggle with my marital life if i get married. I would like to know whether is this true? I feel so pathetic about it. Life seems never change for me though i am 34 years old now. I am trying to go to overseas but so far no chances have appears to me even marriage is like no chance at all at this time period. Please all, need your advice.

By the way, i have venus in the 9th house
mercury and sun in the 11th house
ketu and mars in the 10th house
jupiter in the 3rd house
moon in the 6th house

Could above combinations of planets give me some light to bright future. Thanks alot. Really appreciate for solutions....

Regards,
Fatmagul Raj

Rohiniranjan

Re: Conjunction of Rahu and Saturn In 4th House (In Birth Chart)

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:01 pm

fatmagul raj wrote:Dear All,

I would like to know the effects of having this combination of planets in my 4th house birth chart.   I have referred to some people and they said that i will have to struggle whole life to make a secure home. I will have to leave my place of birth to be happier (living in overseas). And i will have to struggle with my marital life if i get married. I would like to know whether is this true? I feel so pathetic about it. Life seems never change for me though i am 34 years old now. I am trying to go to overseas but so far no chances have appears to me even marriage is like no chance at all at this time period. Please all, need your advice.

By the way, i have venus in the 9th house
mercury and sun in the 11th house
ketu and mars in the 10th house
jupiter in the 3rd house
moon in the 6th house

Could above combinations of planets give me some light to bright future. Thanks alot. Really appreciate for solutions....

Regards,
Fatmagul Raj

[Edited]

As a general rule, all four angles should be occupied to give life added purpose. From the meagre information you gave, it seems as if there could be some error in reporting, since ketu and mars are in 10th house. Unless rahu and saturn (missing) from the list are placed in the 4th. Which would mean that your lagna (ascendant) is in taurus (sidereal).

Technically speaking, saturn is good for the taurus lagna, but there is a negative point in your chart. Lagnesh or ruler of ascendant venus is placed in badhaksthan and would tend to feel confined, restricted, and there is the danger of succumbing to the self-destructive, "victim mentality"! This will erode your mental peace and with saturn and rahu (mars aspecting) there is the likelihood of you becoming your own enemy due to lack of self-confidence, last minute doubts when venturing into something new. You will lack the sense of ownership of a project and the danger of this is that you will be seen by others as 'disengaged' or even careless or irresponsible at its worst. This may be a perception or misperception, you may feel, but that is how it is and you should try to change that. The conflictual situation in which your 10th house is is a key karmic task for you in this lifetime and unless addressed properly by you, will sadly keep you feeling unfulfilled, with angst and anguish in heart!

August-September, this year, you will begin a 3+ year long 'period' of a lot of changes, inner and outer reshaping. Brace yourself for that very formative period! Also you will face turmoil and change from May 2019 onwards. Do not be afraid, because there will be rises and worldly gains too but very different from what you expected or planned!

Please note that I am attempting this with piece-meal information, but if it strikes a chord, then you can approach me.

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

fatmagul raj

Post by fatmagul raj » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:50 am

Dear Rohini Madam,

Hi Madam. Thanks a lot for your reply. What you said is 75% true. I am truly sorry, only today i got to view your reply by chance. I am so blessed of the information you have given. As mentioned in your reply, from august-sept 2013 and for the next 3+ years i will face alot of changers... yes, it is so true so far...

By the way, you are right, my 4th house is occupied with saturn and rahu, with taurus as my ascendant.

Madam how can i approach you privately for personal doubts?

I am so frustrated as people keeps on saying the conjunction of saturn and rahu in leo 4th house from lagna is really a bad combination. What should i do about it madam. The conjunction of mercury and sun also in a bad pisces house position....

Hope for you to reply.

Regards with thanks,
Fatmagul Raj

fatmagul raj

Post by fatmagul raj » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:53 am

Dear Rohini Sir,

Apologies for addressing you wrongly as madam. Really sorry.

Thanks,
Fatmagul Raj

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”