marriage yog in my kundali

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Nav12

marriage yog in my kundali

Post by Nav12 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:29 am

Dear Astrologers,

Can some one please let me know when there is a marriage yog in my kundali & how my married life will be?

DOB : 28 Oct 1982
Time : 03:15 PM
Place : chhindwara MP

Regards,
nav

rajat-parijaata

Re: marriage yog in my kundali

Post by rajat-parijaata » Thu May 09, 2013 11:47 am

Nav12 wrote:Dear Astrologers,

Can some one please let me know when there is a marriage yog in my kundali & how my married life will be?

DOB : 28 Oct 1982
Time : 03:15 PM
Place : chhindwara MP

Regards,
nav
Dear Nav,
Here are my views on your birth chart:
1. The 7th lord from Lagna and Moon, which is Sun, is placed in 8th house in Libra sign. Libra is the debilitation sign of Sun. More to this, Sun is badly afflicted due to conjunction with Saturn and aspected by Rahu. Sun is with Venus also which as per Vara chakra is the 6th planet from Sun constituting destructive yoga. This yoga is destroying the 9th and 7th house. More to this Venus, the karaka of marriage, is in curse being conjoined with Saturn and aspected by Rahu. 6th lord Moon is Kendra further confirms that you will be forced to remain celibate. Unfortunately, Sun is not getting neechabhanga as Saturn, Venus or Mars are in Kendra to Lagna/ Moon.
2. Even if you get married, the marital life will not be a good one. Reasons are afflicted Venus, weak 7th lord without neechabhanga, UL Lord Mars under severe affliction being conjoined with Ketu and aspected by Saturn & Rahu.
3. I did Prasna Kundali for your query and data of Prasna is as under:
May 9, 2013
15:19:01
82E07 26N26
TZ:  5h30 of East
The Lagna is dual (under 15 degree thus giving result of fixed sign), shirsodaya and barren sign. This indicates failure of query initially. More to it, the lagna lord Mercury is in 8th house along with 12th, 3rd & 10th lord and is also aspected by Rahu and Saturn indicating delay/ obstacles or denial of marriage. 7th from 7th lord has Saturn and Rahu whereas 7th lord from Venus is Mars and is placed in 8th house. Moon is also not having any Paksha bala as prasna tithi is amavasya.
Attachments
Nav Prasna.jpg
Prasna Kundali
Nav Prasna.jpg (133.26 KiB) Viewed 10121 times

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”