Love marriage or arranged marriage??

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

gaya95

Love marriage or arranged marriage??

Post by gaya95 » Sun May 12, 2013 9:57 am

I want to know whether I'll have a love or an arranged marriage and the timing of it...

Birth Place": Matara, Sri Lanka

Time         :9.20am

Birthday     :31/10 /1987

Ascendant :Saggitarius
Attachments
daisy24.png
daisy24.png (18.31 KiB) Viewed 1730 times

Rohiniranjan

Re: Love marriage or arranged marriage??

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 19, 2013 2:16 am

gaya95 wrote:I want to know whether I'll have a love or an arranged marriage and the timing of it...

Birth Place": Matara, Sri Lanka

Time         :9.20am

Birthday     :31/10 /1987

Ascendant :Saggitarius

Either way, how does it matter Gaya? What you should ask is: Will I have a happy married life? :-)

Neither MODE gives any guarantee of happiness :-)

Your question will probably end up on the reading request area of this forum!

Love, Light, Happiness!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 19, 2013 5:26 am

moved to the reading forum,

site moderator

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon May 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Now a days people has more interest to know how would be their Marriage ceremony happen through. Because what I think is that most of the people dose not have seriousness in a relationship when two person come to lead a conjugal life. Because if they have then eventually they will ask to a astrologer how would be their married life goes, happily or sadly. If some problem is there then how should I processed for a serious relationship, rather asking a silly question --- Love marriage or arranged marriage??

Because a wise man say -----
Rohiniranjan wrote: Neither MODE gives any guarantee of happiness :-)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 21, 2013 12:54 am

biltu wrote:Now a days people has more interest to know how would be their Marriage ceremony happen through. Because what I think is that most of the people dose not have seriousness in a relationship when two person come to lead a conjugal life. Because if they have then eventually they will ask to a astrologer how would be their married life goes, happily or sadly. If some problem is there then how should I processed for a serious relationship, rather asking a silly question --- Love marriage or arranged marriage??

Because a wise man say -----
Rohiniranjan wrote: Neither MODE gives any guarantee of happiness :-)

Dear Biltu,

I am not sure if I am necessarily wise or wiser etc., but thanks for your vote of appreciation and honouring me by asking a question.

Biltu, it is not just a simple reflection of modern vs earlier times (say past 100 years or so) and attitudes towards 'marriage' but life itself has changed. Earlier, roles were more black and white, rightly or wrongly but in most cases, gender roles were clearer and that probably resulted in clear boundaries and responsibilities and ROLES. People had simpler lives and life-styles and for the most part people focused on their immediate surroundings.That was the average situation, though there were exceptions and exceptional cases too.

In modern times there is a lot of activity, restlessness, role-confusions and in many families both Ma and Baba hold full time jobs and the 'latch-key kids' phenomenon has arisen. TV, internet, MP3 and so many activities further add to the stress of living. Workplaces have become more complicated and holding on the same job for 20-30 years is hardly the given any longer.

Against all of that, marriages have changed in their meanings, parenting too and so also work and hobbies etc.

I haven't done a thorough longitudinal study so cannot say definitively if the horoscope patterns and arrangements have changed over time, or rather what was contained and supported by society, extended families etc (the real ones and not the filmy ones!) is not anymore and so overall stress and accommodativeness has diminished, and perhaps in many even eliminated. Sacrifices for the family are laughed at by many moderns and all of that needs to be taken into consideration.

So whether it is relationship or the perfect job, or the perfect line of work, etc, the role of jyotishi now also includes "management of expectations" in their clients. Many individuals, if they stick with the same jyotishi, having found a good one, rather than 'bargain-shopping' even if less capable of understanding or accepting 'problems' begin to 'connect' to reality and benefit. Otherwise, they keep bumping from pillar to post and all those 'bumps' make them even more confused!

If karma has handed one a lemon, one can keep imagining that it is a roshgolla, or one can make lemonade and move on with life.

That said, I do not wish to make it simple as it sounds. Self-analysis and self-acceptance takes time and can be painful

Not sure if this answer quenches your thirst a bit on a hot day, or you were expecting a roshogolla to appear by magic!

Love, Light, Acceptance of REALITY is the KEY!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 pm

^^^ very nice say  :)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”