Can anyone read my wife's chart please?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Positive4ever

Can anyone read my wife's chart please?

Post by Positive4ever » Wed May 29, 2013 2:37 pm

I wanted to know about my wife's career? She does not have a job at the moment but is actively looking but no hopes as yet...Please read her chart..
Attachments
IMG_00000052.jpg
IMG_00000052.jpg (42.81 KiB) Viewed 1936 times

acido255

Post by acido255 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 pm

she is meant for business and leadership position , she wont be comfortable doing job for long time

Positive4ever

Post by Positive4ever » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks for your reply...
will she have a good career as right now she is unemployed..?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:32 am

Positive4ever wrote:Thanks for your reply...
will she have a good career as right now she is unemployed..?
Fair question!

Please have your wife ask the question, with her birthdata, instead of being the broker (middle-man?) and she shall get better responses!

If you are truly sincere, and your wife is too, we shall see a NEW request from the nativity!

If not, my questioning was meaningful!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Positive4ever

Post by Positive4ever » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi Sir,
Thanks for the response but the thing is we both use his(my husband's) id here to ask question..I am so sorry i was completely unaware of our mistake..
Thanks

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Positive4ever wrote:Hi Sir,
Thanks for the response but the thing is we both use his(my husband's) id here to ask question..I am so sorry i was completely unaware of our mistake..
Thanks
That is fair, but my dear, in order to keep things clear, do you not think it will be useful to sign the sharings with your name when asking, and he can sign his, so that the astrologers can respond accordingly?

That said, the original enquiry was evidently from the Mr. since he was asking about his Mrs.

The reality is that sometimes (small but significant number of times!) husbands and/or wives have approached jyotishis (including myself) publicly and privately, and the information given was used against the other partner in cases where estranged spouses were involved.

I am not saying that such is the case in your case, but dood kaa jalaa chaanch ko bhi phoonk phook kar peeta hai!

Love and Light and Clarity

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”