please do a horoscope analysis

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

aieeeshravan

please do a horoscope analysis

Post by aieeeshravan » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Name k.m.shravan kumar
dob 12 sept 1989
time 14:52
place hyderabad
no DST

posted from chennai

time 3:23 02-06-2013

few question i have in  my mind readers

can i take up management degree ....am i worth  doing it ....with respect to .high  level decision making & management jobs....if not my suitable career path  .....and my life partner whether she will be an good friend of my past or some unknown person my parents introduce me ?
shravan

luckyemerald

Post by luckyemerald » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am

sagittarius signw as rising in the east when you were born, being born in a sign of Jupitter you would be highly noble, artistocratic,authoritative,  friendly, active, trustworthy person. lagnesh Jupiter in the 7th house of marriage indicates good married life, however it would be important to do matching of the horoscopes before marriage. Exalted mercury in the 10th  house indicated good career. Management lines suits you very well. Mars cojoned with Mercury in the 10th house will give you strong authority in your career and the presence of Mercury you will use that authority with intelligence to climb the ladder of success.

God Bless,

King_of_Astro

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”