Career change?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chillertwist

Career change?

Post by chillertwist » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:09 am

Date of Birth - 20 September 1979
Time of Birth - 15.50
Place of Birth - Bath, UK

Hi

I am an accountant. I have never liked it but because i've managed to make a good living from it I have never changed career. I also have the problem of not really knowing what I would want to do if I did change career.

I wonder if I will ever get away from accountancy and do something else. To be honest, I think a career change would revitalise me because I feel the career I am in has made me "boring" and damaged my social skills. Will this career change ever happen?

A few dates for you to validate things in my chart...... In around 1999/2000, I left university early due to personal issues. September 2001 I started a new job to train as an accountant. In September 2006 I left that job and went into another accountancy practice. In mid 2009 I decided to perhaps change career and applied to be a trainee paramedic, despite my application getting accepted I got scared of changing career and was worried about the drop in salary and stayed with accountancy. In August 2009, I changed firms again and was promoted to manager. In August 2012, I went on maternity leave and am due to return to work at the end of September 2013......needless to say, i am not looking forward to it.

Any insight would be gratefully received.

Kindest regards

Rohiniranjan

Re: Career change?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 pm

chillertwist wrote:Date of Birth - 20 September 1979
Time of Birth - 15.50
Place of Birth - Bath, UK

Hi

I am an accountant. I have never liked it but because i've managed to make a good living from it I have never changed career. I also have the problem of not really knowing what I would want to do if I did change career.

I wonder if I will ever get away from accountancy and do something else. To be honest, I think a career change would revitalise me because I feel the career I am in has made me "boring" and damaged my social skills. Will this career change ever happen?

A few dates for you to validate things in my chart...... In around 1999/2000, I left university early due to personal issues. September 2001 I started a new job to train as an accountant. In September 2006 I left that job and went into another accountancy practice. In mid 2009 I decided to perhaps change career and applied to be a trainee paramedic, despite my application getting accepted I got scared of changing career and was worried about the drop in salary and stayed with accountancy. In August 2009, I changed firms again and was promoted to manager. In August 2012, I went on maternity leave and am due to return to work at the end of September 2013......needless to say, i am not looking forward to it.

Any insight would be gratefully received.

Kindest regards
Your chart has ample factors that indicate an inner restlessness but lack of clarity. Since finding a job is getting more and more difficult, it would not be advisable to quit what you have in hand and which is providing you with a comfortable income. What you can do, though, is to develop a creative outlet which could be in a hobby which includes an activity that involves children, teaching, aesthetics, beautification, organization. If you are good at writing then you could think about taking some writing classes in the area of children's books (stories, comic strips etc) or something that involves designing (clothes for children) or teaching children. If something clicks then you could consider reducing your current hours of work in a few years and see if you can gain satisfaction in life as well as additional income that would maintain your earnings.

Taking a chance and quitting without having a workable plan B would not be advisable!

Rohiniranjan

chillertwist

Post by chillertwist » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 am

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this for me :)

I agree that in the current economic climate it is best for me to stay put in my current job because I know the income is good and the business is doing very well so I have security.

I wouldn't make a very good teacher I do not think, but I am lucky enough to have a talent at drawing and illustration, so a children's book would be more suited I think.  I notice that nearly all of your suggestions involve children....I therefore assume that my chart suggests that I would be suited to a career at least involving children in some way?

I have just began a hobby of photography.  I'm an absolute beginner at the moment but I really enjoy it and was thinking about a course to gain more knowledge.  Perhaps I could make a career out of this eventually and drop the accountancy!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

chillertwist wrote:Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this for me :)

I agree that in the current economic climate it is best for me to stay put in my current job because I know the income is good and the business is doing very well so I have security.

I wouldn't make a very good teacher I do not think, but I am lucky enough to have a talent at drawing and illustration, so a children's book would be more suited I think.  I notice that nearly all of your suggestions involve children....I therefore assume that my chart suggests that I would be suited to a career at least involving children in some way?

I have just began a hobby of photography.  I'm an absolute beginner at the moment but I really enjoy it and was thinking about a course to gain more knowledge.  Perhaps I could make a career out of this eventually and drop the accountancy!
Yes, children are the key element and also teaching (doesn't has to be formal teaching as in a class or other modes!  It is wonderful that you are in touch with the venusian aspects and activities. I strongly urge you to explore those while keeping the theme of children in mind. I would love to hear from you in future about it all unfolds for you in coming months and years!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

powerastroguru

Post by powerastroguru » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Motivate yourself to be the best you can be with helpful advice from the planet Jupiter! Career and Life Path Forecast. Uncover the secrets to a successful career! .............promotional links editted........

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”