Very mixed up sister in law

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chillertwist

Very mixed up sister in law

Post by chillertwist » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi

My sister in law is going through a torrid time emotionally.  She has the following problems:

1. She was overweight as a child, subsequently lost all the weight and despite being slim she seems to think her body is ugly and big.  We reassure her she isn't big but she won't listen and has become obsessive with her diet and exercise.

2. A few years ago she had a relationship with a married man at work. This continued for a year and then he finished it.  She has never got over this and came crying to me the other day that she will be single forever and won't ever find anyone.

She works so hard in her career as a police officer that she can't meet new people, and all of her friends are lesbians (we wonder if she may also be this way inclined but she denies it).

What is happening to her?  Will things get better soon and is there anything we can do to help her!!?

30th August 1984
Hillingdon, UK
8.14am

Thank you anyone who takes the time to look at this, I am grateful.

acido255

Post by acido255 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 pm

She has a beautiful envious body and  is tall with equally matched fleshy body.. even i can confirm it by looking at her chart

Well karma take its toll after 26/2/2015 i can see all the relationship turmoil coming to END..

Further i can see that she will be blessed with a Baby Boy

Remedies

1 she should sticks to commitments made by him without caring for profit or loss.(his is the main Karmic lesson for her )
2. make her wear a silver chain in her neck

May peace of the lord be with her

chillertwist

Post by chillertwist » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Thank you so much for replying.  I've been waiting a long time for someone to look at this.

I'm glad the turmoil will be over by Feb 2015.  However, does it mean that things are going to be bad up until then?

Also, it's lovely to know she will be blessed with a baby boy.  Will this child be through marriage?  

I'm also a little unsure what you mean by "she should stick to commitments by him without caring for a profit or loss".  Please can you explain?  I hope he won't be the father of the baby because he won't stand by her!

acido255

Post by acido255 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:50 pm

im sorry for my typos
please read as:
she should sticks to commitments made by her without caring for profit or loss.(this is the main Karmic lesson for her )
once she will start practice this, she will also think hard before committing anything or to anybody

" does it mean that things are going to be bad up until then? "

what i meant is after feb 2015 she will find the "The ONE" more satisfying and mature relationships unlike past ones...

i know she is taking time to recover as she was so much into it..

" Will this child be through marriage? "

well frankly i  cant say its man, im sorry these days its just irrelevant question

do make her wear a pure silver chain in her neck it will help her to recover  and for mental peace  
hope it helped

Thanx

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”