What are my luckiest periods/dasas/transits?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chillertwist

What are my luckiest periods/dasas/transits?

Post by chillertwist » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi

Strange question, but when will be my luckiest dasa/antardasa in life? I always feel down in luck.  No good fortune with money, although never hard up so to speak.  I also don't own my own house yet, and fear I never will have that security.

Also, what would be my "lucky" transits to look out for?

Thanks in advance.

September 20th 1979
15.50pm
Bath, England

Rohiniranjan

Re: What are my luckiest periods/dasas/transits?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:26 pm

chillertwist wrote:Hi

Strange question, but when will be my luckiest dasa/antardasa in life? I always feel down in luck.  No good fortune with money, although never hard up so to speak.  I also don't own my own house yet, and fear I never will have that security.

Also, what would be my "lucky" transits to look out for?

Thanks in advance.

September 20th 1979
15.50pm
Bath, England

Nov 2020 to December 2021: Exercise extreme caution about health, court dealings, deception, entrapment, obstacles and accidents. Avoid speculations. Financially, could be good though! Plan carefully, deliberately and well! Avoid impulsive tendencies in general.

37th year (2016-17) may bring sudden benefits, financially speaking, possibly property. Mental peace will be less than optimum due to other reasons.

39th year (2018-2019) may make you a house-owner. House does not mean a bunglow but could be an apartment, condo, side by side, etc with ownership.

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

chillertwist

Post by chillertwist » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Thank you so much for looking at this.  I am pleased to know that there is potential for acquiring property in the coming years.  I will be patient.

I'm slightly concerned about the "mental peace less than optimum" and wonder if I will have the sudden benefit due to someone passing.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 am

chillertwist wrote:Thank you so much for looking at this.  I am pleased to know that there is potential for acquiring property in the coming years.  I will be patient.

I'm slightly concerned about the "mental peace less than optimum" and wonder if I will have the sudden benefit due to someone passing.

Why count your chicken before they are hatched? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”