RishiRahul and RohiniRanjan (Special Yogas)

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

morning.mirage

RishiRahul and RohiniRanjan (Special Yogas)

Post by morning.mirage » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi everyone, my family member created this account some years ago, but hasn't been using it lately. I decided to use this account now.
I'm a regular on a different astro forum, and someone there recommended RishiRahul and this forum for guidance.

This is a question about a special kind of yoga, which doesn't have a mention in the classics.
Sinkhala Yoga...or a 3 way parivartan.
I have this in my chart..and would like to know if such yogas are important.

Example of such a yoga would be L9 in 10th, L10 in 11th and L11 in 9th...forming a chain or a triangle.
Last edited by morning.mirage on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Special Yogas

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:50 pm

morning.mirage wrote:Hi everyone, my family member created this account some years ago, but hasn't been using it lately. I decided to use this account now.
I'm a regular on a different astro forum, and someone there recommended RishiRahul and this forum for guidance.

This is a question about a special kind of yoga, which doesn't have a mention in the classics.

Example of such a yoga would be L9 in 10th, L10 in 11th and L11 in 9th...forming a chain or a triangle.

Yes shrinkhala (chain) seems to be somewhat rare occurance (46 out of 24599 births; 0.187% or about 2 in a thousand births).

Actually I have a vague recollection that I have seen it in a classics, but don't clearly recall the exact effects etc

Some of the 46 include the famous Alexander Lamar, Whoppi Goldberg, Evel Knievel. You can get more information from Astrodienst-ADB site (google please!).

Might be a good starting point! BTW, it is not a triangle technically speaking, but a closed loop!

This may be linked to the Final Dispositor theory applied to a small number of sequential houses. The 9-10-11 are related to profession, special education-training and bhagya (pay-day for the nativity for good deeds!). The 11th lord becomes the final dispositor in this 9-10-11 series.

In many cases, at least in the whole chart with a F.D., the planet behaves similarly to Atmakaraka! It might be interesting to study it in the Karakamsha sign chart orientation!

Good luck with your research and please share with us what you found, if possible.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi Rohiniranjanji, the example I gave (9th, 10th and 11th) is actually present in my own chart.
All but two astrologers I know have ignored it.

My AK's Sun and it sits in my D9 Lag..Leo..which makes it the Karakamsa Lag.
In D1 Leo is the 9th H and has Jup and Ven in it.
In the Karakamsa chart, the Sinkhala Yoga's between the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Could you guide me with what it could show?
My career hasn't begun properly...and I'm still trying to complete my education (there have been several breaks).

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:03 pm

morning.mirage wrote:Hi Rohiniranjanji, the example I gave (9th, 10th and 11th) is actually present in my own chart.
All but two astrologers I know have ignored it.

My AK's Sun and it sits in my D9 Lag..Leo..which makes it the Karakamsa Lag.
In D1 Leo is the 9th H and has Jup and Ven in it.
In the Karakamsa chart, the Sinkhala Yoga's between the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Could you guide me with what it could show?
My career hasn't begun properly...and I'm still trying to complete my education (there have been several breaks).
Good to see that your thread is evolving from general to specific! Always better that way. I got your PM about this and replied. You can also use the MB vedic astrology readings area if seeking a reading from the astrologers (forum members!) here.

Thanks

RR

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Was just about to post a new thread on this forum when I noticed this one's been moved here.

DOB: 12.10.91
TOB: 11.35am (Source: Doctor at the time of birth and horoscope at birth)
POB: Kolkata

The 9th L Sun's in 10th, 10th L Merc's in 11th and 11th L Ven's in 9th.
This is how the chain/loop's formed.

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Thread Title --- RishiRahul and RohiniRanjan (Special Yogas)

I thought from that title after reading on the first place that they revealed their Special Yogas from their Horoscope  :smt003  :smt003

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Lol..nope...I just added their names to bring the thread to their attention.
Others are welcome too.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:14 pm

biltu wrote:Thread Title --- RishiRahul and RohiniRanjan (Special Yogas)

I thought from that title after reading on the first place that they revealed their Special Yogas from their Horoscope  :smt003  :smt003
I have none :-(
Sorry for disappointing you. I hope you have not lost all respect for me...

Greatly Worried!  :smt010

Rohiniranjan

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rohiniranjan
I never be lost all respect for you :smt006

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rohiniranjan
I never be lost all respect for you :smt006
Hmm...! Right verb but wrong tense and quantity seems to have entered the equation! ;-)

There is a grammatical term from (ancient hindi grammar classes) that I vaguely recall: Karaka!

Any of the younger folks remember that? If so, please enlighten us.

It has relevance to astrology! Call it an old man's feeling 'in his bones!'

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

(Note to Moderators: If this exchange continues after next response, please feel free to move it to discussion subforum, although General Discussion might be be more appropriate ;-), BUT since Swetha did not give us a Divinatory Chat Area where Psychics, Astrologers (of all cloths), and other NEW AGE types could confer beyond the self-imposed artificial borders of their divinatory *disciplines* and talk like the regular people that all are and so I have found them to be in my long journey of nearly forty years if not longer! ;-)

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Bumping the thread for RishiRahul.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: RishiRahul and RohiniRanjan (Special Yogas)

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 pm

morning.mirage wrote:Hi everyone, my family member created this account some years ago, but hasn't been using it lately. I decided to use this account now.

Hi,

The changes from the 9th to 11th, the final dispositer being the 11th lord, is good.
This was spotted by RR ji.

The spoiler/delayer is Saturn,afflicting the dispositor of the 9th house, & afflicting the 9th house lord in the 10th, and giving its cold, delaying aspect to the 11th. lord Venus.

April - Aug 2014 gives an impetus to your aims which matures slowly like a ggod whiskey needs to be matured slowly.... updating your skills. (also mentioned by RR ji in other words).

The 9th house stands for higher educations/skills, meeting a challege regarding the 10th house, delaying gains.

RishiRahul

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi, your reply was really appreciated.
"The spoiler/delayer is Saturn,afflicting the dispositor of the 9th house, & afflicting the 9th house lord in the 10th, and giving its cold, delaying aspect to the 11th. lord Venus. "
I'm a little confused here. Sat's sitting in the 2nd H..how's it aspecting the 9th H and 10th H from here?

Could you guide be a bit with career field/suitability and chances of success abroad?
Would a creative arts/entertainment (Ven/Rah?) career work?

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Saturn has a 10th H aspect on the 11th H here,i.e., Lib.
Although JHORA does show a Sat/Ven mutual aspect (apart from Sat/Mar), I still don't understand how the 9th L, Sun's getting afflicted.
Could you explain? I'm sure I'm missing something here.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:59 am

Sorry, I mistook your birthtime as 1981 instead of 1991, and therefore confused you....see below....

morning.mirage wrote:Hi, your reply was really appreciated.
"The spoiler/delayer is Saturn,afflicting the dispositor of the 9th house, & afflicting the 9th house lord in the 10th, and giving its cold, delaying aspect to the 11th. lord Venus. "
I'm a little confused here. Sat's sitting in the 2nd H..how's it aspecting the 9th H and 10th H from here?

Could you guide be a bit with career field/suitability and chances of success abroad?
Would a creative arts/entertainment (Ven/Rah?) career work?

morning.mirage wrote:Was just about to post a new thread on this forum when I noticed this one's been moved here.

DOB: 12.10.91
TOB: 11.35am (Source: Doctor at the time of birth and horoscope at birth)
POB: Kolkata

The 9th L Sun's in 10th, 10th L Merc's in 11th and 11th L Ven's in 9th.
This is how the chain/loop's formed.

Therefore, my above explanation is not correct.

It goes this way:=
9th lord in the 10th; 10th lord in the 11th; 11th. lord back to 9th. (the 12th. lord is in the 11th).

So the native's chart progresses from the 9th to 11th house.
The 11th lord returns to the 9th.

The starter/leader of this game returns to the 9th.
This starter is venus, is conjunct with lagna + 4th. lord Jupiter...in the 9th (the starting house of the chain).

The ending house of the chain has the 12th. lord Mars.....an additional flavour.
So the 12th lord is also pulled to the 9th.

The 9th. house & Leo rasi looks like the magnet (also with the 2 natural benefics)!
Venus, the main player in the chain gets impetus being with lagna lord, but is also the lord of 6th & 11th (benefits through changes/challenges), asking you to learn to stand on your own 2 feet/rely more on own initiative.

We also find this venus (with jupiter) posited in 12th. in navamsa.
In D4 tulya rasi chart, Venus, Jupiter is in the 12th. from the natal lagna.

I would say higher education should be pursued for luck to give optimum benefits in later life.
Amatyakarak moon also in the 12th involved in viparith rajyoga= Much stress on the 12th. house too.
Higher education/leraning connected to abroad in some way, I think here, after further examining padas. So that you can pursue your more active aims best from 2021.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”