Request.... by techzek786

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

techzek786

Post by techzek786 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:05 pm

My Lagnesh is Taurus

Birth Data

Divyesh

22-05-1987

6.5 AM

Surat (Gujarat-India)
Rohiniranjan wrote:
techzek786 wrote:My Lagnesh is Venus and it's placed in 12th house also Saturn in placed in 7th house...

can anyone elaborate this situation ?
This seems to have an occurance rate of 32/24599; 0.13%, so about 1 in 1300)

Depending on the karakattwa of venus in a specific chart, and it varies, this combination could represent certain deficiencies and challenges. If lagna is libra, unless there are strong cancellationS (plural number significant!) and other benefic influences, there could be problems in the 7th house matters! And, as you know perhaps, its domain is way beyond just marriage and marriage partner!

There are many other possibilities, but when astrological factors are seen in little mouthfuls and morsals, it does not give an idea of what the entire meal can...! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 am

techzek786 wrote:My Lagnesh is Taurus

Birth Data

Divyesh

22-05-1987

6.5 AM

Surat (Gujarat-India)
Rohiniranjan wrote:
techzek786 wrote:My Lagnesh is Venus and it's placed in 12th house also Saturn in placed in 7th house...

can anyone elaborate this situation ?
This seems to have an occurance rate of 32/24599; 0.13%, so about 1 in 1300)

Depending on the karakattwa of venus in a specific chart, and it varies, this combination could represent certain deficiencies and challenges. If lagna is libra, unless there are strong cancellationS (plural number significant!) and other benefic influences, there could be problems in the 7th house matters! And, as you know perhaps, its domain is way beyond just marriage and marriage partner!

There are many other possibilities, but when astrological factors are seen in little mouthfuls and morsals, it does not give an idea of what the entire meal can...! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
You may get the responses THAT you were really looking for in the reading forum! But that is a moderator decision...! I can only suggest what seems right and clear to me.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”