LOve marriage no horoscope match

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mahlaks

LOve marriage no horoscope match

Post by mahlaks » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:06 am

girl 10/10/1989 time 06.15am place chennai
boy 26/11/1988 time 02.30pm place mumbai.

Pls suggest , i want to know the negative as well as positive of this marriage.
pls suggest any remedies.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:57 am

Moved to the vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:19 pm

did you check your Horoscope with any other Astrologer before ? If you did then tell me what negative they were telling ? Then I will reply.

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:52 pm

https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/hvid ... 621f60f9f0

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOve marriage no horoscope match happened.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:49 pm

biltu wrote:https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/hvid ... 621f60f9f0

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOve marriage no horoscope match happened.
I feel sorry for the poor violin! The dumbo got what had been coming to him for laying himself bare in public view anyways, but what was the violin's fault! It was simply trying to make beautiful music, as always! ;-)

Love, Light, Levity,

Rohiniranjan

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 am

But what she did it was not good, that guy gave a marriage proposal to his lady love and that proposal was pure and honest then why did she insult him hitting by a violin ? She was rude and not had any love feelings. That violin was a instrument which reflects the beautiful love music from that guy's heart and that made the violin victim and that is why she did hit his head by that love singing violin. If she was not ready then she could simply tell him that she is not ready yet or something like that. But doing like this it is not good at all.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:08 am

biltu wrote:But what she did it was not good, that guy gave a marriage proposal to his lady love and that proposal was pure and honest then why did she insult him hitting by a violin ? She was rude and not had any love feelings. That violin was a instrument which reflects the beautiful love music from that guy's heart and that made the violin victim and that is why she did hit his head by that love singing violin. If she was not ready then she could simply tell him that she is not ready yet or something like that. But doing like this it is not good at all.

Biltu, biltu, BILTU! ;-)

THIS is vedic astrology READING sub-forum and perhaps I was too subtle earlier? Now, I will be terse! ;-)

Hope you do not mind?

For these 'extensions' of conversations, we have the discussion forum and also the General Discussion Forum!

Or else, we may risk being *ticketed* for chatting!

My global chagrin has always been: What some that perhaps did not like or understand, and took sharings as 'chatting', missed the embedded astrology or astrological signals!

MAYBE, she could have, if the hapless, clueless Romeo (mars) had not sprung his surprise, idiotically, on his Venus (she?), and hence we close our ears (some do!) when we incessantly hear the refrains of the broken fiddle! ;-)

The key is in the padas and how those are derived! The derivation is not where the problem lies, in my understanding, but what different folks make out of it...!

Love, Light, Take it easy!

Rohiniranjan

powerastroguru

Post by powerastroguru » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Love marriage is one which is managed by the boy and the girl themselves without consulting their parents and without verifying horoscopes. ......promotional links edited......

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:45 pm

^^^ Not a new things you wrote above. Everyone knows it  :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:32 am

biltu wrote:^^^ Not a new things you wrote above. Everyone knows it  :smt002
But sadly, lakeer kay phakeers still beat the old drum of horoscope-matching, using a very ineffective system that simply does not work, anymore! ;-)

But, it does have a new UTILITY! Mostly remaining un-tapped!

Another simple and ancient system that remained un-tapped and actively suppressed by individuals (influential ones!) holds the simple and straight-forward key! ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 am

powerastroguru wrote:Love marriage is one which is managed by the boy and the girl themselves without consulting their parents and without verifying horoscopes. ......promotional links edited......
Some insist that marriages are made in heaven, but consummated on earth!

Which to me tells that it is something pre-destined...?

What has been 23 year old Astropowerguru's experience in that matter? Of course I realize that you may not be 23 but older, just as the 90+ (a few were 100+ years old members, here!) are not quite as old as they showed up here as!

This is a vedic reading subforum. Please respond if you wish in the discussion are where further exchanges would be more appropriate and educational for the Jyotish mandali, here!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
(Powerless before MA!)

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Some insist that marriages are made in heaven, but consummated on earth!

Which to me tells that it is something pre-destined...?

marriages are made in heaven, but consummated on earth! ---- I think it is pre-destined for some person for some reason, I mean If the above sentence are meaning that A Man ( RishiRahul ) and A Woman ( Elizabeth Queen ) were bond to each other in Haven, I mean the story were written In Haven because of their previous Karma and it will happen in Earth, then I say yes it is true, But for some person and for some reason. But not for everyone. Everyone's marriage dose not written on haven and happen on earth.

and I am 94 years old Remember that.

Some time I am thinking what is my actual age is, Is it in billion or more then it.
NB-- actual age I don't meaning the Human Body age.

Rohiniranjan wrote: But sadly, lakeer kay phakeers still beat the old drum of horoscope-matching, using a very ineffective system that simply does not work, anymore! ;-)

But, it does have a new UTILITY! Mostly remaining un-tapped!

Another simple and ancient system that remained un-tapped and actively suppressed by individuals (influential ones!) holds the simple and straight-forward key! ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
I am thinking what it could be, which is remaining un-tapped and has the simple and straight-forward key from ancient system Image

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”