Feeling a strange connection

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chillertwist

Feeling a strange connection

Post by chillertwist » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:21 am

Hi

lately I have been spending a lot of time with my husbands sister and I mean A LOT of time.  There isn't really a day go by that we don't see eachother. This has intensified in the last 2 or 3 months.

We both click really well and always have done since we met.  Our friendship has either been incredibly intense, or the extreme opposite.  We've talked about it a bit and both agree that eachothers energy makes us feel happy.  I unsure if it's a romantic thing.

We just really enjoy each others company but at the same time i'm a little concerned because I seem to spend more time with her than my husband! I'm not really sure what i'm feeling.  Before I was with my husband I did have a female/female relationship around 1996/1997 so I think that is playing on my mind because I can see similarities between that relationship and this.

Please can someone clarify what this energy is between us because I am feeling so confused.  My husband just laughs about it and says his sister is my wife but i'm starting to feel like i'm doing something wrong!

My details ....    Sep 20th 1979,  15.50,  Bath - England
Hers....             Aug 30th 1984, 08.14, Hillingdon - England

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:24 pm

According to provided birth data both person is connected to each other. The connection is strong. If a guy and a woman ask will they have a marriage connection by giving above details then I can say Yes, they have. Because the connection is very strong to happen that marriage. But here is the problem is that the person who made this post here already married to a guy and the opponent person whom she attracted to also a woman and she is also sister of her husband. So take her as a good friend. She can be your good friend, a true good friend. Spent more time with your Husband. ask him to give you time. As you had female/female relationship and that is playing with your mind and those planetary connection add more sugar to it, nothing else.

chillertwist

Post by chillertwist » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Thank you so much.  I knew there was some kind of connection between us because I can feel the strength of it.  I will divert the energy into a positive friendship because I feel this could work well.  

I love my husband very much and would never want to jeopardise my relationship with him.  

I really do appreciate you taking the time to look at this.  It has given me reassurance and clarity, so thank you.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 am

chillertwist wrote:Thank you so much.  I knew there was some kind of connection between us because I can feel the strength of it.  I will divert the energy into a positive friendship because I feel this could work well.  

I love my husband very much and would never want to jeopardise my relationship with him.  

I really do appreciate you taking the time to look at this.  It has given me reassurance and clarity, so thank you.
Dear Chillertwist,

I have been drinking tea, all my life! All kinds! Then suddenly, I was banished to a land where tea was not the norm! Coffee was. So I drank coffee and learned to enjoy its flavour! Then back again to tea and since this time doing so at leisure, I learned the nuances of TEA and COFFEE, that I missed all this time! (condensed version!)

The same applies to photography! The journey from no camera to camera with inadequate features to attempts to improve the lens and then zooms and back to the original PRIME, though now redesigned with new element added, with clearer focus but some barrel distortion added!

Pointe finale?

Photography is not about the camera (equipment) or even the lens (optics), but the photograph that those capture, that all others can see and as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Love, Light and Reality ;-)

Rohiniranjan

chillertwist

Post by chillertwist » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:08 am

Rohiniranjan, I am loving your analogies!!  Especially the tea and coffee one....I know exactly what you are trying to say and it made me smile!

All I know is this thing with the sister is feeling really good and making me happy.

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 pm

chillertwist

Post by chillertwist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:12 pm

hee hee.  Thats so funny! :)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”