Don't Want to End Up Homeless AGAIN!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

deniseantonia

Don't Want to End Up Homeless AGAIN!

Post by deniseantonia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Hello Everyone,

Saturn and Rahu are currently transiting my Libra ascendant and I am currently running Ketu mahadasha, jupiter antardasha. Ketu is in my natal 5th house. Jupiter is in my natal Leo 11th house, along with Rahu, Saturn and Mars.

The beginning of Ketu which started in late 2009 was anything but fun. I couldn't focus on my studies, I lost my job…everything went downhill. The past 10 years has been extremely tough. I was homeless in 2012 but thank god for my wonderful friends who took me in and allow me to sleep on their sofas.

I would like to make a big move in 2014 but I'm afraid that I will end up homeless again. But in order to find better work, especially in the creative field I would have to move to a big city again.

I will run Ketu Mahadasha, Saturn Antardasha second half of 2014 and Ketu Mahadasha, Mercury Anatadasha in 2015-2016. Mercury isn't strong in my chart. Saturn is exhaled in Libra but is not good for my Cancer Moon. Could this be part of the problem?

Can someone please help me!

April 21, 1980
20:58
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
39N10, 84W27

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”