Views on Neech Bhang???

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chetansharma83

Views on Neech Bhang???

Post by chetansharma83 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:06 pm

At the outset namashkar and regards to both Rishi Rahul jee and Rohini ranjan jee.

There is this Kundali:

DOB: 6th Sep 2013
Time: 12:33 pm
Place : Delhi

Lagnesh (Mars) is debliated in 9th House.
Lagna Chart : 9th Lord which is Moon in this case is in 10th House which is in quadrant to Lagna.
Navmansa Chart: Mars is with Venus(which is in its own house and Vargottam too)
What do we say about the Neech Bhang, how strongly or weakly this is taking shape???

Learned may kindly throw some light on this Neech Bhang in reference to this chart.
Thanking in anticipation.

Rgds/  
Chetan Sharma

Rohiniranjan

Re: Views on Neech Bhang???

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:59 am

chetansharma83 wrote:At the outset namashkar and regards to both Rishi Rahul jee and Rohini ranjan jee.

There is this Kundali:

DOB: 6th Sep 2013
Time: 12:33 pm
Place : Delhi

Lagnesh (Mars) is debliated in 9th House.
Lagna Chart : 9th Lord which is Moon in this case is in 10th House which is in quadrant to Lagna.
Navmansa Chart: Mars is with Venus(which is in its own house and Vargottam too)
What do we say about the Neech Bhang, how strongly or weakly this is taking shape???

Learned may kindly throw some light on this Neech Bhang in reference to this chart.
Thanking in anticipation.

Rgds/  
Chetan Sharma
Chetan ji,

The debilitation of mangal may be considered significantly cancelled:
Mangal is in shubh kartari (sun in leo is shubha). Jupiter being giving support through the yoga to its exaltation place is added bonus.
Mangal's dispositor is placed with exalted and strong mercury, lord of longevity and gains. Gulika may pose some health issues to elder sibling or other difficulties. See it as an indicator of the conditions. The child is not causing those problems by just being born. In other words no blaming thoughts should be harboured!

Saturn, the lord of mangal's exaltation house is exalted with lord of that house located there too in moolatrikona (venus). Had it been in a kendra, the situation would have been stronger and more in accordance to classics. The presence of rahu with it is not of much significance, because asur-guru and exalted saturn reduce considerably the wrath or negativity of rahu.

Somewhat arbitrarily (not precise math!) I would say that the cancellation may be considered to the tune of 75%-80%, nominally.

I rely more on equal house system than sripati. Others naturally would have different views and may wish to go for sripati or placidius or regiomontanus, or zenith, east-point, or umpteen other possibilities. Also, I consider the house-cusp as the center of the house, just so you understand my parameters preferred.

When the child is 24-25 years old and for the period thereafter, there could be some negativity in his life, such as some health-issues (immune system related) or possibly ill-health of father or difficulties in higher education or in a foreign setting. The child has otherwise a good horoscope overall and will possibly settle abroad and may even marry someone from a different culture or nationality, etc. But that is too far down the road and reaching beyond the scope of your question, at this moment in time! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan (Please note that that is ONE word!)
:smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Many thanks Rohiniranjan ji for your quick and eleborate response. We are obliged to have learned mentors like you.

Just a small clarification: Mangal's Dispositor Moon seems to be in Leo at 29.23.09 degrees. While Mercury has just entered Virgo at 00.51.29 degrees. Is my software (Kundali Pro)flashing some incorrect stuff...kindly advice.

rgds.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:24 pm

chetansharma83 wrote:Many thanks Rohiniranjan ji for your quick and eleborate response. We are obliged to have learned mentors like you.

Just a small clarification: Mangal's Dispositor Moon seems to be in Leo at 29.23.09 degrees. While Mercury has just entered Virgo at 00.51.29 degrees. Is my software (Kundali Pro)flashing some incorrect stuff...kindly advice.

rgds.
Probably not the software, but some parameter such as ayanamsha...!

By the way, I am not a mentor! Just a member  :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Many thanks Sir.

Rgds.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”