Little Biltu jii asking a query to beloved RishiRahul jii and to Rohiniranjan jii

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

biltu

Little Biltu jii asking a query to beloved RishiRahul jii and to Rohiniranjan jii

Post by biltu » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Hii to all  :smt006
Today I am going to make a query about my future children. I know I know am not married and I do not have a wife then why I am making this query about my future children ? Maybe a curiosity. So I am saying If I have a wife ( which is not possible in reality as I have seen almost all parents are looking for a groom who has a high profile like NRI or highest income or something like that which I am not but a Self employed, good person with a broadminded and a kindhearted gentleman which is not enough for them to give their daughter's hand and that is why I make lots of failed proposal :smt003 and more to add :smt010 ) So I am saying If I have a wife and if we are planning to have a baby then how will it be a end up. This curiosity grown inside me because of my fifth house. If you look at my natal chart according to my birth times ( which I have doubt because 15 minutes later I have different lagna ) I have fifth house's planet placed in 12th house. I know there is other things to look. But as I am not expertise like you guys that is why I am seeking to an answer from you guys.

Date of Birth: 07.09.1982
Time of Birth: 08:30AM OR maybe 08:15AM Image
Place of Birth: Hooghly ( West Bengal ) India

Rohiniranjan

Re: Little Biltu jii asking a query to beloved RishiRahul jii and to Rohiniranjan jii

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:28 pm

biltu wrote:Hii to all  :smt006
Today I am going to make a query about my future children. I know I know am not married and I do not have a wife then why I am making this query about my future children ? Maybe a curiosity. So I am saying If I have a wife ( which is not possible in reality as I have seen almost all parents are looking for a groom who has a high profile like NRI or highest income or something like that which I am not but a Self employed, good person with a broadminded and a kindhearted gentleman which is not enough for them to give their daughter's hand and that is why I make lots of failed proposal :smt003 and more to add :smt010 ) So I am saying If I have a wife and if we are planning to have a baby then how will it be a end up. This curiosity grown inside me because of my fifth house. If you look at my natal chart according to my birth times ( which I have doubt because 15 minutes later I have different lagna ) I have fifth house's planet placed in 12th house. I know there is other things to look. But as I am not expertise like you guys that is why I am seeking to an answer from you guys.

Date of Birth: 07.09.1982
Time of Birth: 08:30AM OR maybe 08:15AM Image
Place of Birth: Hooghly ( West Bengal ) India
were you born on 7 september or 9 july is the first counter question, Biltu, since both conventions are in use in different countries! This being a global (vasudhaiva kutumbakam) forum ;-)

Second question that arises is: What is your recorded birth time and where recorded or from whose mouth or recollection (usually parents!) and when did you confirm or know that information first? Basically, please tell us about the source of your birth information! Important to share when you are this unsure of your time!

Thanks and regards and HNY (It is only January 3rd, the year is still young or shall we say only born recently and JUVENILE still!

Love, Light, Levity!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:13 am

Dear Rohiniranjan jii
Thanks for your kindness to give your valuable time for me :smt006
I was reborn in 7th September  :) and the birth time which I known from my birth certificate, given from that hospital. I was forcep baby told by doctor. As the lagna changing time was short ( 15 minutes ) that makes me confused. Maybe doctor was so busy to bring me into this world so maybe they forgot to take the correct time  :smt003  :smt005 it is maybe or couldbe which I am not sure :smt017

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 pm

biltu wrote:Dear Rohiniranjan jii
Thanks for your kindness to give your valuable time for me :smt006
I was reborn in 7th September  :) and the birth time which I known from my birth certificate, given from that hospital. I was forcep baby told by doctor. As the lagna changing time was short ( 15 minutes ) that makes me confused. Maybe doctor was so busy to bring me into this world so maybe they forgot to take the correct time  :smt003  :smt005 it is maybe or couldbe which I am not sure :smt017

How intriguingly interesting, Biltu!
Our beginnings at this rebirth were nearly identical!   :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Some point I am giving below so that it can help to know the authenticity of my birth time :)

1) when I am in a presser or a situation like tension if I stretch my finger I see shaking of it a little bit, nervousness.

2) I had some breathing problem whenever I got cold, I used inhaler.

3) I am broad minded.

4) A good person.

5) Looking bit younger then the actual age of mine.

If these point help to calculate Astrological correction, if needed :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:27 am

Once we BLAZINGLY FORTH claim to have become the torch-bearers, small or LARGE, we must shun to remain in the dark and surreptitiously or even out in the OPEN, pretend to be humble, from time to time and turn into reading-seeking nativities, here, there OR elsewhere! ;-)

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”