MARRIAGE

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

GauravRastogi

MARRIAGE

Post by GauravRastogi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:46 am

Dear Astrology experts,

My Dob is 17-12-1981, ToB is 13:20 and my place of birth is in Baraut, U.P, India.

I want your help to get out of this feeling of loneliness, isolation and depression. All through my life, I have struggled so hard to get everything in my life. I have NO friends. I am 33 running now. In 2010, when I was 29, everything seemed to be joyful in life. I completed my professional degree, I got a good job and a marriage was scheduled to happen. Then came, 2011, in which, my one mistake, made everything mess. The marrage did not happen and this faced a tragic end which changed my life forever. I became depressed, More lonely. Now, I curse myself every moment for making my life a living hell. My life became miserable. Now, It has been 2 years since.

My employer transferred me to a far off place in India, and at present, I am just living and doing my job with (which has a treamandous work pressure and leaves me with No time for myself). My life has become mechanical.

I want to know, [b]shall I lead a lonely life like this or shall I get married in near future.[/b] I think I am manglik and I feel that Mars has made my life worse in every sphere of life - be it professional or personal.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:41 pm

moved to vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

GauravRastogi

No Reply???!!!!

Post by GauravRastogi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Is there nobody who can just help me????

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: MARRIAGE

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:51 pm

GauravRastogi wrote:Dear Astrology experts,

My Dob is 17-12-1981, ToB is 13:20 and my place of birth is in Baraut, U.P, India.

I want your help to get out of this feeling of loneliness, isolation and depression. All through my life, I have struggled so hard to get everything in my life. I have NO friends. I am 33 running now. In 2010, when I was 29, everything seemed to be joyful in life. I completed my professional degree, I got a good job and a marriage was scheduled to happen. Then came, 2011, in which, my one mistake, made everything mess. The marrage did not happen and this faced a tragic end which changed my life forever. I became depressed, More lonely. Now, I curse myself every moment for making my life a living hell. My life became miserable. Now, It has been 2 years since.

My employer transferred me to a far off place in India, and at present, I am just living and doing my job with (which has a treamandous work pressure and leaves me with No time for myself). My life has become mechanical.

I want to know, shall I lead a lonely life like this or shall I get married in near future. I think I am manglik and I feel that Mars has made my life worse in every sphere of life - be it professional or personal.

Your Rahu dasa began between mid 2011 & Aug 2013 desired to change your life direction where it is now.
It is the sudden change of the atmosphere, extracting you out of the 'comfort zone', whether you liked it or not.

You are onto a 18 year period of career growth. The Rahu affecting the house of home will have much staying awaying from hometown/where you were comfortable.

Your marriage path opens after 2015 is over, & betters in 2017.
This 2015 -2017 period helps to make you accept this change & become practical.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

vskrishnar

Post by vskrishnar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:11 am

As per chart marriage is promised but there is delay due to planet combinations. Rahu dasa ( RAHU is significator for marriage) has started from sept 2013 and it is likely that marriage will fructify in near future. Also I would like to point out that there will be good income. 11th lord aspecting ascendant will make you fortunate with reference to earnings from various resources.

PS: I am sharing little knowledge whatever I have. Suggestions if any are welcome.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”