Loneliness, foreign lands, lack of direction

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

neo_astro_reef

Loneliness, foreign lands, lack of direction

Post by neo_astro_reef » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Hello All,..
I have been observing that there seems to be a lack of direction in my career and personal goals.
I carry on enthusiastically for a short time, before i give up and start all over again.
In my career, I had seemingly wasted a good opportunity, and have changed directions on my career,which has led to my feeling 'starting-all-over-again-the-ladder'...
In my romantic life, haven't been blessed with satisfying long relationships...
(short term goodness,,followed by dry periods of loneliness....)
In my spiritual life,longing and fascination with methods of practices and experimentation with a lot of practices, but unable to maintain sustained effort.
In my bodily life, erratic schedules leading to variable body-state, tendencies to use intoxicants, disciplined life followed by days of negligence.

I want to know what i can do to stabilise and forgive myself and follow a path sincerely...waht seems to keep me directionless and unstatisfied ???

since last year...more than few opportunities to foreign lands...

My details : DOB : 30/09/1985..time : 21:55 hrs ..location 19 : 1 N,72 : 55 E mumbai

Thanks!
Shri

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:16 pm

moved to the vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Loneliness, foreign lands, lack of direction

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:42 pm

neo_astro_reef wrote:Hello All,..
I have been observing that there seems to be a lack of direction in my career and personal goals.
I carry on enthusiastically for a short time, before i give up and start all over again.
In my career, I had seemingly wasted a good opportunity, and have changed directions on my career,which has led to my feeling 'starting-all-over-again-the-ladder'...
In my romantic life, haven't been blessed with satisfying long relationships...
(short term goodness,,followed by dry periods of loneliness....)
In my spiritual life,longing and fascination with methods of practices and experimentation with a lot of practices, but unable to maintain sustained effort.
In my bodily life, erratic schedules leading to variable body-state, tendencies to use intoxicants, disciplined life followed by days of negligence.

I want to know what i can do to stabilise and forgive myself and follow a path sincerely...waht seems to keep me directionless and unstatisfied ???

since last year...more than few opportunities to foreign lands...

My details : DOB : 30/09/1985..time : 21:55 hrs ..location 19 : 1 N,72 : 55 E mumbai

Thanks!
Shri

Very approximately, Aug 2011 revealed a turbulent mind.

2015 onwards puts you onto a fair career path which will take 4 years to perfect.

good luck,

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”