lost job and facing excess obstacle s past 18 yrs

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shwetasoni05

Post by shwetasoni05 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:25 am

Hi,
    M facing excess of obstacles in every phase of life. Currently lost job and not getting another one. Already from 2008 June to 2010 sep was jobless.then slowly career started rising and now again not getting job inspire of many efforts. Unable to find life partner. When will happiness n smoothness cm in my life. To get a little thing I have to struggle a lot.plz help.

D.o.b 5-9-1984
Time : 05:7 pm
Place : Nangal dam( Punjab)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:07 pm

moved to the vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: lost job and facing excess obstacle s past 18 yrs

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 pm

shwetasoni05 wrote:Hi,
    M facing excess of obstacles in every phase of life. Currently lost job and not getting another one. Already from 2008 June to 2010 sep was jobless.then slowly career started rising and now again not getting job inspire of many efforts. Unable to find life partner. When will happiness n smoothness cm in my life. To get a little thing I have to struggle a lot.plz help.

D.o.b 5-9-1984
Time : 05:7 pm
Place : Nangal dam( Punjab)

Hi,

While lid July 2014 can bring a job path, Sept to Nov 2014 can give direction to it.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

raj_sinha1122

Vedic reading

Post by raj_sinha1122 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi,

You are currently undergoing Kantaka Shani (for the past 2 years) and hence these obstacles. This transit affects ones professional life and finances.

Venus is debilitated in your chart and need propitiation. More so, this Venus is placed in the house that is responsible to bring your life partner. Please start fasting on every Wednesday from sun rise to sun set. Make sure to be consistent in this as this is extremely important for your marriage. Please do continue this after marriage also.

I would suggest you to wear a Diamond in a gold ring in your right hand ring finger, on a Friday.

As for your career, you will notice change from the last quarter of this year.

Good Luck!
Regards,
Raj Sinha
Vedic Astrologer

shwetasoni05

Post by shwetasoni05 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 am

Hello,
        Thanks for reply but I have lost faith in all these gemstones and fasting, they don't work for me. From the past 5 yrs I followed this with full faith but could not experience any positive waves. My life is still stuck. M lost in life, which career to choose, currently m into online marketing is it good for me? When will my life become smooth and blissful , I am really tired of facing struggles in life.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”