Sepration of wife and son

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vicks_libran

Sepration of wife and son

Post by vicks_libran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:56 am

Dear sir/madam,

I am vikash kumar from india and i am facing lots of family problem. I am married with a girl named suparna who is a bengali girl and by profession she is a nurse. With grace of god we have one lovely kid son whose age is just 21 months and just started talking... our third marriage anniversary will be completed on 20 august 2014.

Before marriage i was in financial service and was not earning much , but after marriage or can say after conceiving of my kid i got good salary job and my wife got a government job.

my in laws never accepted me and always tried my wife to give divorce to me. they want my baby and my wife to leave alone .

Anyways i left my job just to look after my kid coz i was in private job and i will get back job when my kid will grow and start schooling . Myt wife cant leave job coz she said government job is not so easy to get ,(May be she dont want to sacrifice her career and messes mine career )so for better future of our son she wanted to continue her job and told me to leave my job for taking care of son.let me tell u, i use to do every house hold work including cooking and washing.
non of our family member wants to live with us thats why we decided that i left my job and she will work. we cant trust maid to look after my young kid. so i sacrificed my career for taking care of my loving son. But when my kid is almost 2 years she left me.. I was so fool that, I accepted her decision and now she is saying that i dont want to work and i want to live on her money only. caring kid is just an excuse for not working, but the truth is i suffered a lot but thought no issue i am earning a good life for my kid. now my kid is not with me and no job or a single penny in my hands. her parents forced her to think like that i am selfish person,taking care of kid is just an excuse, i am not a good father etc etc.

i become totally dependent on my wife financially but i never taken it for granted.

now my wife beat me abuse me scold me and i lost my all respect due to empty pocket.

on 2nd july she throw me away from her life and kept me son with her. her family dont want me to live with her and no negotiation is entertained my them.

I tried to kill me self but police took me to medical and i was saved. now i am away from my family.

My wife has anger (anxiety) problem can say dual personality. in anger she use to beat me like anything and abuse me but when she become normal she realizes her mistake.I told her lots of time to get treatment but refused it by saying she is absolutely fine , i am just blaming her that she is mad . she dont need any psychiatrist in fact i need a psychiatrist i her opinion i need medical help.

dont know whether she was acting or those things were real.

Dear learned members, plz help me and show me the light.

I am very much helpless and don't know what to do. i would like to know when i will meet my son and wife again and will she understand this trap of snatching my son by my in law?

When she will realize her mistake? when my son be in my life again?

plz read for me...

My Birth Detail:
DOB : 29 september 1979
Time : 09.20 AM
Place : Danapur , patna , Bihar , India (25.6333° N, 85.0500° E)

Her Birth Detail:
DOB : 23 December 1984
Time : 04.14AM
Place : Kachrapara, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.9700° N, 88.4300° E)

Respect and regards,

vikash

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”