D-9/ navamsa chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

D-9/ navamsa chart

Post by jamie.123 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 am

hello astrologers can someone tell me how does d-9 chart help in predicting about marital life

If mars is in 7th house in d-9 chart does it make the person manglik?Also
if moon and mars are place in 7th house Sagittarius in d-9 chart what will be the effect on married life?

my dob is:22-08-1991
time:09:28 am
place:mumbai
Attachments
D-9 chart.png
D-9 chart.png (13.11 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
Birth chart.png
Birth chart.png (39.95 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Using the 'cafeteria' approach in astrology is not a wise approach, Jamie. In astrology sources several factors are described to figure out things about marital life. D-9 Is just one of those and not necessarily the most important or heavily-weighted one, as becomes readily apparent when we study astrology more wholistically! By that, I mean not just learning from an article or message about D-9 :-)

Similarly, marital life is not a facet of life that is compartmentalized and influences and is influenced by other facets in life; therefore must be viewed as part of the matrix of life which a fuller and more inclusive reading represents.

While we are on this topic, the so called mangal dosh must be studied from several marriage-relevant orientation points, all given in astrological context. Notice that mangal dosh, even if seen just from lagna should be fairly common, given the number of houses indicated. Yet we do not really see the so called specific evil effects ascribed to Mangal dosh  in a proportionately large number of marriages. Admittedly, there is wheat but sadly enough so too is the chaff!!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:13 am

i agree with your explanation about looking at the holistic picture and not just one small area.

So looking at my chart what can you decipher?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 pm

jamie.123 wrote:i agree with your explanation about looking at the holistic picture and not just one small area.

So looking at my chart what can you decipher?
Even as I was writing my response, I felt deep in my bones what your next question would be :-)

I am not one of the MB readers, by the way, and insist that rather than this approach (pose a technical sounding question as if coming from an astrology beginner and then in the same or next posting asking for a reading for self on a topic of personal choice!) that many take and some are even seen posting the same question/s in multiple forums on internet SIMULTANEOUSLY, one is better off with a full reading.

Pardon my candour and Best Luck!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”