can I marry him.. coz I love him

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ganga_neel

can I marry him.. coz I love him

Post by ganga_neel » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:52 am

I m giving my and his birth details... want to know love marriage is possible or not and we are good for each other or not? if there r any remedies want to know that too..

girl's details (mine)

dob- 17may1990
time- 10pm approximate
place- Chandrapur, Maharashtra

boy's details
dob- 24june1991
time- 4:50pm
place- Nagpur, Maharashtra

ganga_neel

Post by ganga_neel » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:24 pm

is there no one who can solve my problm?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:29 am

Ganga,

Could I please in a friendly wanting to help you manner suggest to you that it is the way in which you are asking your questions which is the main problem here? And it is also the most likely reason why you have not yet received any responses from the readers on this forum over three weeks.

The readers should be able to tell you if at least on paper the two of you are reasonably compatible with each other (no couple is 100% compatible), but there may be many other practical factors which in the real world could potentially stop you marrying him, even if you were highly compatible with one another and were deeply in love.

One of the most common barriers to marriage in your part of the world is that one or both of your two families will not allow it to happen. If this is the case with you, then no matter how compatible the reading says that you are, while it is not impossible that they will change their minds and give your marriage their blessings, the probability of this happening is unfortunately very low.

If you are both of a marriageable age, then it is always possible that you will marry each other, but for the above reason or a large number of others the probability of it happening may be much lower than how possible it is.

Here is the question I would be asking if I were you, to speed up getting a response.....
Using Vedic Astrology, are we compatible enough with each other to be thinking about getting married?
Sadly however your love for him does not always necessarily mean that you can or will marry him, and no reading can make that decision for you.

A couple which has a high compatibility score on paper may not in real life always find that they are as compatible as the reading lead them to believe that they were. Or sometimes a low compatibility score is found to be no barrier at all to a married couple living happily together for the rest of their lives.

A couple's compatibility score is therefore not usually a particularly good way of predicting whether or not they will eventually marry each other, but it can be useful to know and be a good place to begin exploring this option from, when you are making your mind up as to whether your relationship has a future which could in time lead to you getting married.

Regards,

EoT

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”