RishiRahul Ji serious problem please help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dreamingboy

RishiRahul Ji serious problem please help

Post by dreamingboy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Respected Sir,
              My name is Sajith. My life is full of tension an headache.Today I would request you to give me your valuable suggestions on my problems.My dad has bakery business and intially entrusted my both maternal uncles and my dad's nephew to run the business.But these people kept on doing malpractices and filling their pockets.We didnt get any profit from our bakery.So I interevened and forced my dad's nephew to quit from our bakery.One of my uncles left due to my grandfather's death.Also I inetrevened and made my dad to kick my other uncle form the bakery on June 6,2014.But these bad people gpt together and opened a new bakery at some distance from our bakery with a sole motive of destroying us.These people are making use of our name and hold to increase their business.These people are causing tension to us.We are waiting for happy days to come.
              I would like to ask you when is this going to get over.There hasnt been any good day after that.Also I feel that the worker in our bakery is a traitor (gaddar).Please provide your valuable suggestions on the above problems.

My details :

Name : Sajith
Date : 18/02/1987
Time: 6:57 pm
Place : taliparamba ( 12 N 03, 75 E 21), Kerala

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,
                                                                      Sajith

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”