need help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

guria

need help

Post by guria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Sir, I am completed my graduation but still didn't get a job. Going through a lot of financial problems.  :smt010 please tell me when will I get a job, any chances in near future?? I am too much frustrated. please help. my details:
dob:1st nov, 1991
tob:12:30pm
pob:Barasat, West Bengal, India.

guria

Post by guria » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:22 am

please do reply

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:55 am

While I understand that you are desperate to get a job, so far all of your postings on Mystic Board have been reading requests.

Perhaps and I am not sure about this, the reason why you are not getting any responses in here is that the readers are waiting for you to make a positive contribution to the site by posting in the non reading forums.

Like most things in this life you only get what you want out of something if you are first willing to give back something in return, for what is after all a completely free service provided by volunteers.

Might I respectfully suggest that you should try making some useful postings to some of the non reading forums, then see if the vedic astrologers are more sympathetic to your cause of wanting to gain suitable employment?

I can hardly however to be fair accuse you of being impatient to be given a reading, as one month of waiting could hardly be called reasonable under normal conditions.

When you have done some non reading postings, please return here and let the readers know that you now qualify for one.

This site cannot survive on readings alone.

Regards,

EoT

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”