I have Mars in the 8th house. Manglik?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

marriamb

I have Mars in the 8th house. Manglik?

Post by marriamb » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Hi. Here's my information.

DOB: Removed for privacy reasons
TOB: Removed for privacy reasons
POB: Removed for privacy reasons
I was researching on the Mangal Dosha so I decided to check whether I'm mangalik or not. It turned out that I have Mars in the 8th house and I'm Mangalik.
What does this mean for me? Am I gonna get divorced or my husband's gonna die?
I also want to know when I'm going to get married and whether it's gonna be arranged or love? When am I gonna meet him? I've suffered from heartbreak in the past and I'm really worried about my future relationships.

I have been struggling with depression for the past few years. I took a one year long break from studies 3 years back. Now I'm taking my second break. What's happening? What's going to happen to my education? Will I have a good career? I dont know what career path to take, so I wanna know what to do about it. I would appreciate a lot if anyone wants to help me out here! :)
Last edited by marriamb on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi,

Firstly, from sign chart you do not have mars-blemish, but do have it from other coordinates. You did mention having depression (clinically diagnosed?) for some years and particularly since September 2010 the situation had possibly come to be more prominent in your life. You have several other negative indications and ignoring your mental health condition, particularly when it seems better (such cyclical being the nature of the malady) for the next several years would not be astrologically-advisable. If not undergoing proper and valid treatment regimen (medication, supportive or other therapies etc as advised by your mental health professional), then please do look into that with the help of your family/friends, since the current time is critically important. Marriage future and even career plans come secondary to health, or should in your case.

Avoid all sorts of magical remedies etc for now. Go with the standard regimens as outlined above! Dabbling in spiritual and paranormal realm, while sounding attractive, is not a good idea for you at this time. Please postpone that for the time being and remain as grounded as you can.

Maintain a healthy balance in life and pay attention to REST, DIET, EXERCISE and any medication etc prescribed by your doctors.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

marriamb

Post by marriamb » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Thank you so much for your reading, Rohiniranjan. Really appreciate it :)

Well, you're right that things got worse for me after September 2010 because that's when my first relationship with someone ended. That's also when my mother go sick. She died of the sickness 3 months later.

My depression is not clinically diagnosed. But I can feel it affecting my life way too much!
My general physician recently prescribed me an anti-depressant but he gave it o me for anxiety because he said that's what causes my sleep paralysis. I still havent started taking it because I am not sure if I should depend on anti-depressants. As far as getting help from family and friends is concerned, no one from my family will understand and I am not too comfortable sharing things with my friends. Dont wanna look like a sad, attention-seeking person.

marriamb

Post by marriamb » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:26 pm

I could seek therapy from a psychiatrist. :) May be that will help. Always thought of getting it but never actually did it.
But I can't seem to be mentally at peace as long as my educational and relationship lives are not going fine

marriamb

Post by marriamb » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Could you tell me about my marriage and career from my chart? Would really appreciate it

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:30 pm

marriamb wrote:Could you tell me about my marriage and career from my chart? Would really appreciate it
Obviously you did not read fully what I wrote, particularly the last statement (please read again!).

One step at a time would be my recommendation. Rest is up to you, naturally! Forum readings are not taken seriously by some and it is a well-known but sad reality!

All the best!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

marriamb

Post by marriamb » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
marriamb wrote:Could you tell me about my marriage and career from my chart? Would really appreciate it
Obviously you did not read fully what I wrote, particularly the last statement (please read again!).

One step at a time would be my recommendation. Rest is up to you, naturally! Forum readings are not taken seriously by some and it is a well-known but sad reality!

All the best!

Rohiniranjan
Well, sorry if I gave the impression that I did not take your reading seriously. But it's not like that. It's just that I wanted to know about these two aspects of my life from my birth chart. Of course I read what you wrote thoroughly and I am definitely taking your advice to pay attention to rest, diet and exercise

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:01 am

marriamb wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

All the best!

Rohiniranjan
Well, sorry if I gave the impression that I did not take your reading seriously. But it's not like that. It's just that I wanted to know about these two aspects of my life from my birth chart. Of course I read what you wrote thoroughly and I am definitely taking your advice to pay attention to rest, diet and exercise
Thank you for your trust and gentleness!
We face many 'thousand mile journeys' in life.

They each begin with a step.

Then the path teaches us what the next step should be...!

That is why astrology places the III in the VI from the X (goal) and in the XI from the desires (V), but right across from the IX and a few other houses too fall just in the right place if astrologers only stopped and paid attention to the simple geometry embedded in a horoscope as opposed to making it all more complicated than it (karma) ever was or possibly ever meant to be...?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”