Career guidance

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

aieeeshravan

Career guidance

Post by aieeeshravan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi admins and moderators,
currently i am sap consultant with 2 years of experience

I am confused whether to stay in my job and focus more in it  or  prepare intensively without quitting the job for civil services .

could you please suggest me whether i am suitable for RBI/Civil Service

name : K . M. Shravan Kumar
12-sept -1989
hyderabad
14 :52

Dasa balance 7 years MOON (approx)
shravan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Career guidance

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:49 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
aieeeshravan wrote:Hi admins and moderators,

I am confused whether to stay in my job and focus more in it  or  prepare intensively without quitting the job for civil services .

12-sept -1989
hyderabad

You are suited for a job in computer management/other administrative & allied/similar; and you are already in computers, so its alright, I think.

Do not do not hurry to rush for any changes now; but wait for Aug 2015 for decisions, as I need July 2015 o be over.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

aieeeshravan

hi rishi rahul sir

Post by aieeeshravan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:34 pm

i have decided to prepare for Reserve bank of india and IAS....
I acknowledge that i had troubles in the past  7- 9 months ending in october, thanks a lot for your opinion .
I am wearing a ruby in my hand .....please suggest  me your opinion am i destined for govt jobs    ......will ruby suit me .?
shravan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:40 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
aieeeshravan wrote:Hi admins and moderators,

12-sept -1989
hyderabad

You are suited for a job in computer management/other administrative & allied/similar; and you are already in computers, so its alright, I think.

Do not do not hurry to rush for any changes now; but wait for Aug 2015 for decisions, as I need July 2015 o be over.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul
aieeeshravan wrote:i have decided to prepare for Reserve bank of india and IAS....
I acknowledge that i had troubles in the past  7- 9 months ending in october, thanks a lot for your opinion .
I am wearing a ruby in my hand .....please suggest  me your opinion am i destined for govt jobs    ......will ruby suit me .?

Hello,

What you ask is serious/detailed consulting, like a yes or no, which is not possible given the limited tools.

Anyways, you should always make effort to gain!

good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Tools are not the problem; the project is...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Tools are not the problem; the project is...!

Dada,

The project is always important.... if it is a serious project.

Nevertheless the 'tools' are needed to see and cross check from different and multiple perspectives.

While astrology systems, and even within an astrology system, different perspective exist; blending those with other tools from palmistry systems or even lines and further blending those with numerology perspectives involve concentration and time. And is very important for arriving at answers with minimum error margins, and also deep within.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:48 pm

sounds serious!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:sounds serious!

And Passionate.
Thanks!

Rishi

aieeeshravan

Post by aieeeshravan » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:19 pm

sir ,
could you please explain in layman term ....
shravan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:01 pm

aieeeshravan wrote:sir ,

read 'tools' as methods and sub methods, for layman terms.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 pm

What you ask is serious/detailed consulting, like a yes or no, which is not possible given the limited tools.
Used on its own Vedic Astrology is currently unable to provide you with a definite answer to your question(s).

To be able to be give you a more definite answer as to whether you are destined for a job in the civil service, banking or whether you might be more suited for a job in computer management/administration, your reader would need to combine the findings of Vedic Astrology with those of other methods of divination, including numerology and palmistry.

That would require considerable time, concentration and effort by your reader, which cannot be done by way of a free and relatively short reading, as is commonly given on these MB forums.

EoT

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:37 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Used on its own Vedic Astrology is currently unable to provide you with a definite answer to your question(s).

To be able to be give you a more definite answer as to whether you are destined for a job in the civil service, banking or whether you might be more suited for a job in computer management/administration, your reader would need to combine the findings of Vedic Astrology with those of other methods of divination, including numerology and palmistry.

That would require considerable time, concentration and effort by your reader, which cannot be done by way of a free and relatively short reading, as is commonly given on these MB forums.

EoT

That is not correct actually.

Vedic astrology is complete in itself to give answers.
Since my knowledge of Vedic astrology is not sufficient to give such replies, I take the help of other crafts like Palmistry & Numerology.

The plus point is that using all three crafts lead to counter checking of events... which lead to minimum error margins.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:50 pm

He is right, at least partly, in his closing sentence  ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:07 pm

So when Vedic Astrology is used by someone who has a more complete and thorough knowledge of both its theory and practice, it can potentially provide the reader with some answers to their querent's questions (although certainly not all of them). Answers given through any form of reading can never be 100% definite. We are always dealing with probabilities, rather than with certainties or guarantees or absolutes.

Because you yourself admit that your knowledge of Vedic Astrology is insufficient to be able to give them such answers, you would need to combine Vedic Astrology with other crafts like palmistry and numerology effectively as a form of error cross checking, with the intended purpose to make your insights and predictions more accurate and reliable and practical.

Unfortunately in order to be able to combine them efficiently would require considerable time, concentration and effort on the reader's part, which cannot be easily done by way of a free and relatively short reading, as is commonly given on these MB forums.

EoT

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:53 pm

Dear EoT (& others),

Any reading modality, or reader using one or many such modalities that claims such 100% success is essentially claiming that human beings are puppets of some pre-fixed destiny! Such claims have certain problems:

#1: If our lives are pre-determined then divination is a wasteful exercise. What is to be shall be. Free-will has no place in our lives! Life is just a wasteful exercise in doom and gloom and utter helplessness.

#2: All these <magical> remedies that we hear about (more from the eastern mindsets) etc are questionable since these run counter to possibility #1?

#3: The entire framework of Karma (Action, personal decisions and personal judgment etc. that folks glibly talk about...?) is a big joke if not worse because *puppets* cannot have karma, personal responsibilities. Now, if humans are mere puppets, then the actual sinner is that Magician that is pulling and manipulating the strings of all of us puppets...?

#4: The alternative that includes 'existence is about learning' -- a cooperative venture between the existential Trines (trimurti or threesome?) that forms the foundation of divination and life and living in general is perhaps a simpler, wholistic and true approach...? The middle-path, in other words...?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”