Foreign Travel opportunities

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tejasphatak2

Foreign Travel opportunities

Post by tejasphatak2 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Hello there,

My Birthday Date is 03 Oct 1986
Birth Time : 21:05

I am just being anxious about this issue and it bothering me for last 5 months. Most of my formalities are done for foreign travel i.e Visa Stuff. I am just waiting for an opportunity to fly.  Will I get a chance to fly in this year? . I am confused at the moment , while my gut feeling says it wont be possible. Any positive outcomes that i should be looking forward to?. I want to work in a different environment. Bored and frustrated with the current company.

PS: I had a account named tejasphatak. Lost the password and email to it. :( . Had asked a question awhether to start a business or not. Didn't start, kept working as we got to know about good news(baby in making) :). Blessed with a healthy cute baby, got a visa approved, now stuck with the job in hope for opportunity to onsite.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Foreign Travel opportunities

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:25 am

tejasphatak2 wrote:Hello there,

I am just being anxious about this issue and it bothering me for last 5 months. Most of my formalities are done for foreign travel i.e Visa Stuff. I am just waiting for an opportunity to fly.  Will I get a chance to fly in this year? . I am confused at the moment , while my gut feeling says it wont be possible. Any positive outcomes that i should be looking forward to?. I want to work in a different environment. Bored and frustrated with the current company.

PS: I had a account named tejasphatak. Lost the password and email to it. :( . Had asked a question awhether to start a business or not. Didn't start, kept working as we got to know about good news(baby in making) :). Blessed with a healthy cute baby, got a visa approved, now stuck with the job in hope for opportunity to onsite.

Hello,

Did the plan to set forward your life, which was maybe the abroad way arise from Aug & Oct 2014?
If so when was the startup plan. Maybe started planning from Aug 2014; and planned to follow it from Oct 2014. If I am not correct, do correct me?

Also was early 2013 important/connected to childbirth in any way?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

tejasphatak2

Post by tejasphatak2 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:15 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

Did the plan to set forward your life, which was maybe the abroad way arise from Aug & Oct 2014?
If so when was the startup plan. Maybe started planning from Aug 2014; and planned to follow it from Oct 2014. If I am not correct, do correct me?

RishiRahul

Yes, the first point; Bang on target! My visa got approved in on 19th Aug 2014, which cleared most of the hurdles. The onsite matter started from January 2014(Got a chance to apply for one).

I found out the post which I had made. Sorry the account name was tphatak and not tejasphatak. Another sorry as the birth timing is wrong in it. I always get confused with 21:15 or 21.05 :P .

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=79422

I had a thing going on in my mind for the start up since 2012. Didn't gather much courage to start it then; but I had a great gut feeling to start a business from September/October 2013 which went on till January 2014. My mind was was skeptical, but after a long thought, I decided to continued with the job. Practically speaking , the reason behind it was stability for baby in making (born in June 2014).  

Early 2013, we bought a new car (which from my opinon is pre-requisite to have a baby). We got to know about our cute baby in month of November 2013( it was unplanned, We had actually planned for 2014-15)

Anyways, Thanks for your precious time. I really appreciate your help in my case.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:04 am

tejasphatak2 wrote:

RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

RishiRahul

Yes, the first point; Bang on target! My visa got approved in on 19th Aug 2014, which cleared most of the hurdles. The onsite matter started from January 2014(Got a chance to apply for one).

I found out the post which I had made. Sorry the account name was tphatak and not tejasphatak. Another sorry as the birth timing is wrong in it. I always get confused with 21:15 or 21.05 :P .

I had a thing going on in my mind for the start up since 2012. Didn't gather much courage to start it then; but I had a great gut feeling to start a business from September/October 2013 which went on till January 2014. My mind was was skeptical, but after a long thought, I decided to continued with the job. Practically speaking , the reason behind it was stability for baby in making (born in June 2014).  

Early 2013, we bought a new car (which from my opinon is pre-requisite to have a baby). We got to know about our cute baby in month of November 2013( it was unplanned, We had actually planned for 2014-15)

Anyways, Thanks for your precious time. I really appreciate your help in my case.

Hello,

So Aug 2014 gave the visa; probably till Oct 2014 was spent in planning what to do next.
While 2013 was about things related to childbirth.

It was very wise of you not to start business at the time you were planning to start.

Rather and actually, on further analysis, it seems what you planned since Oct 2014, has good chances of coming to fruition or materializing in Oct/Nov 2015; though the next 4 years will not be easy.

For free predictions, even if the birth time is a bit here and there, its okay for me to predict.

Good luck & keep us informed.

RishiRahul

tejasphatak2

Post by tejasphatak2 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:23 am

RishiRahul wrote:
tejasphatak2 wrote:

I am just being anxious about this issue and it bothering me for last 5 months. Most of my formalities are done for foreign travel i.e Visa Stuff. I am just waiting for an opportunity to fly.  Will I get a chance to fly in this year? I am confused at the moment , while my gut feeling says it wont be possible. Any positive outcomes that i should be looking forward to?. I want to work in a different environment. Bored and frustrated with the current company.

RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

RishiRahul

Hello,

So Aug 2014 gave the visa; probably till Oct 2014 was spent in planning what to do next.
While 2013 was about things related to childbirth.

It was very wise of you not to start business at the time you were planning to start.

Rather and actually, on further analysis, it seems what you planned since Oct 2014, has good chances of coming to fruition or materializing in Oct/Nov 2015; though the next 4 years will not be easy.

For free predictions, even if the birth time is a bit here and there, its okay for me to predict.

Good luck & keep us informed.

RishiRahul

That is great.  I was worried a bit , because I thought I will not get a chance to fly even if things are in place. It is very :smt010 disappointing , if you are standing on the edge of change.

Anyways , I really am hoping that things turn out the way you say.  I will update this the moment I get to know more on this situation.

Thanks again for your precious time and advice! I really respect you for what you do for all the people in different situations.  It gives them hope or clears their mind when ever it is necessary.

Regards
Tejas

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”