Mars, Venus & Mercury in the 8th house - Rishi rahul pls

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Mars, Venus & Mercury in the 8th house - Rishi rahul pls

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:41 am

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
astrolearnerindia wrote:Hi all im a newbie here. Ive been learning vedic astrology for a few weeks now. Its a vast ocean and ive just wet my finger tips so far. I mostly analyze my own horoscope while learning and try to see how things have worked so far.

I would request someone enlightened to kindly take a look at my chart and tell me a few things.

DoB: 10-aug-1976
Place: Shimoga, karnataka
Time: 5: 30 pm

Here's a brief of my chart

Lagna or ascendant : Makar/capricorn
Rashi: Kumbha / Aquarius
Nakshatra : Dhanista

Moon in 2nd house in Aquarius/Kumbha
Ketu in 4th house in Aries/Mesha
Jupiter in 5th house in Taurus/vrishaba
Sun & Saturn in 7th house in Gemini/Karka
Mars, Venus & mercury in 8th House in Simha/Leo
Rahu in 10th house in Libra/Tula

Saturn mahadasha has just started in 2013. Will this dasha be good or bad for me? Secondly what is the significance of Mars, venus, mercury in the 8th house?  Someone told me that i have dwikalatra yoga and that i may get married for the second time. Is this true?

Would appreciate a kind reply as this will help me in my learnings .

Thanks
Hello astrolearner,

Generally while responding to charts very rarely do I question the time of birth; rather, most times of birth are not exactly accurate, and thus I have learnt to question these less as also such doubts can put the client/seeker in more confused states particularly when they are less knowledgeable.

Mostly birthtimes are more or less accurate for most people, as mistakes in watches can ead to an error of 5-10 minutes maximum.

Could you confirm if your birthtime is before 7.15 p.m?

How often have you been abroad, and whats your profession? This is just to confirm your lagna; so the answer can be anything.

RishiRahul
astrolearnerindia wrote:Rishi Rahulji,

Thanks so much for replying to me. Have to say I have been busy so havent been able to find time to reply to others with whom i have been interacting.

To answer your question, Yes I was born at 5:30 PM on the 10-08-1976.
My Lagna is Makar lagna and Rashi is Kumbha.

Been overseas a few times. Used to work in an international trade company with interest in shipping and commodities.

Im so thrilled you finally have the time to go through my charts :)
astrolearnerindia wrote:Just to make sure there is no confusion my dob is 10-08-1976 = 10-Aug-1976. . Think people in the United states read it as 08-oct-1976 :P

Sorry for the typo.
What I meant was: Were you born before 5.15 p.m.? I mean is it possible that your birth time was 15 minutes before?

RishiRahul
astrolearnerindia wrote:Rishi Rahulji, Negative. Birth was sharp at 5:30 PM. I guess I know why you ask me this question. Had I been born at before 5:15 pm i would have been a different person altogether :)

Hello,

That makes things simpler.

Regarding the 3 planet conjunction=lords of 4, 11, 5, 10, and 8th. conjunct in the 8th house (the 8th. house is strong)., with A5 and aspected by the lord 7th house from A11.
This combination is in the 11th. house from the Arudha Lagna + 2nd. house from hora and sree lagna.
All above is not a co incidence and tells of unexpected finances which may be inheritance, as lord of A8 is well posited for such gains.
In D9 also they are connected fairly well.
Venus, and partially moon having the lowest degrees makes the process  smoother.

Dont ask me when & how?

Saturn dasa=will be good for personal development, but adverse for home/family life and gains in career/finances.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

astrolearnerindia

Post by astrolearnerindia » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:57 am

Hello,

Regarding the 3 planet conjunction=lords of 4, 11, 5, 10, and 8th. conjunct in the 8th house (the 8th. house is strong)., with A5 and aspected by the lord 7th house from A11.
This combination is in the 11th. house from the Arudha Lagna + 2nd. house from hora and sree lagna.
All above is not a co incidence and tells of unexpected finances which may be inheritance, as lord of A8 is well posited for such gains.
Venus, and partially moon having the lowest degrees makes the process  smoother.

Dont ask me when & how?

Saturn dasa=will be good for personal development, but adverse for home/family life and gains in career/finances.

RishiRahul

+++

Thanks so much. Appreciate your reply.

Inheritance??? Well.. I dont really have anything to inherit but ill take what you say at face value :)

Did you mean to say that saturn mahadasha will be good ONLY for personal development and adverse for home/family/career/finances???
Also how about my question regarding the dvikaltra yoga? Divorce on the cards? Marriage a second time?

Appreciate a note on above. Thanks again.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:57 am

astrolearnerindia wrote:Hello,

Dont ask me when & how?

RishiRahul

+++

Thanks so much. Appreciate your reply.

Inheritance??? Well.. I dont really have anything to inherit but ill take what you say at face value :)

Did you mean to say that saturn mahadasha will be good ONLY for personal development and adverse for home/family/career/finances???
Also how about my question regarding the dvikaltra yoga? Divorce on the cards? Marriage a second time?

Appreciate a note on above. Thanks again.

You may take the 'maybe inheritance' at face value; but certainly sudden gain of money as also it involves chandra mangal yoga +viporith rajayoga.
Confirmations, and more details are only possible by collective consultancy as sometimes even yogas may not work too well.

I said what I saw astrologically about Saturn dasa.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

astrolearnerindia

Post by astrolearnerindia » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Dear Rishi Rahulji,

Yet again, I thank you for your patience in answering my queries which I appreciate very much. Your views are not only helping me learn this skill better but by helping me you are helping a lot of other people on this board as sometimes i take the time out to read others horoscopes as well.

To take the discussion forward... About the inheritance, Lets see how it plays out. Ill surely be thrilled if I inherit some "wealth" from somewhere :)
You mention that I have Chandra Mangal yoga.. MY question is... Isnt this yoga formed when Chandra and mangal are placed in the same house in the birth chart??

Vipreet Raja Yoga: I believe there are 3 kinds of vipreeth yoga namely Harsh vipreet Raj yoga, Vipreeet saral raja yoga and vipreet vimal raja yoga.

Harsh vipreet Raj yoga is formed when the lord of the 6th house is placed in 6th or 8th or 12 house. Im my chart the lord of the 6th house i.e Mercury is placed in the 8th house.

Vipreet Sarj raj yoga is formed when the lord of the 8th house i.e Mars/mangal is placed in 6th, 8th, or the 12th house. In my chart lord of the 8th house Mars is placed in the 8th house.

Vipreet vimal raj yoga is formed when the lord of the 12th house is placed in 6th, 8th or in the 12th house. This doesnt apply to me.

SO basically I have Harsh vipreet yoga and Vipreet saral raj yoga. Please correct me if im wrong so far.

Several years ago when i was much younger i ran into this astrologer whose predictions have been bang on so far, even to the minutest details. He had predicted that i would accumulate wealth and riches and rise professionally from 44 years onwards. So i guess time will tell what happens.

Let me also cite my personal experience with Shani antar dashas. I have done exceedingly well in life during Panchama Shani and Astama Shani period. These period are often dreaded. No doubt i have had to work that much harder but the results were always excellent.  Of course I have no idea about the mahadasha. Its been only 2 years since it started.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:37 pm

astrolearnerindia wrote:Dear Rishi Rahulji,

Yet again, I thank you for your patience in answering my queries which I appreciate very much. Your views are not only helping me learn this skill better but by helping me you are helping a lot of other people on this board as sometimes i take the time out to read others horoscopes as well.

To take the discussion forward... About the inheritance, Lets see how it plays out. Ill surely be thrilled if I inherit some "wealth" from somewhere :)
You mention that I have Chandra Mangal yoga.. MY question is... Isnt this yoga formed when Chandra and mangal are placed in the same house in the birth chart??

Vipreet Raja Yoga: I believe there are 3 kinds of vipreeth yoga namely Harsh vipreet Raj yoga, Vipreeet saral raja yoga and vipreet vimal raja yoga.

Harsh vipreet Raj yoga is formed when the lord of the 6th house is placed in 6th or 8th or 12 house. Im my chart the lord of the 6th house i.e Mercury is placed in the 8th house.

Vipreet Sarj raj yoga is formed when the lord of the 8th house i.e Mars/mangal is placed in 6th, 8th, or the 12th house. In my chart lord of the 8th house Mars is placed in the 8th house.

Vipreet vimal raj yoga is formed when the lord of the 12th house is placed in 6th, 8th or in the 12th house. This doesnt apply to me.

SO basically I have Harsh vipreet yoga and Vipreet saral raj yoga. Please correct me if im wrong so far.

Several years ago when i was much younger i ran into this astrologer whose predictions have been bang on so far, even to the minutest details. He had predicted that i would accumulate wealth and riches and rise professionally from 44 years onwards. So i guess time will tell what happens.

Let me also cite my personal experience with Shani antar dashas. I have done exceedingly well in life during Panchama Shani and Astama Shani period. These period are often dreaded. No doubt i have had to work that much harder but the results were always excellent.  Of course I have no idea about the mahadasha. Its been only 2 years since it started.

Thank you!

In same house or mutual aspect regarding chandra mangal yoga.

Could you explain how you have saral viparith rajayoga?
With your kind of charts, sade siti types mostly will give good results.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

astrolearnerindia

Post by astrolearnerindia » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 am

Rishi Rahulji,

Thanks again for your reply. Just after my last post yesterday, I realized that I DONT have Saral vipreet yoga. It was an over sight on my part when checking my chart in the blink of an eye. I meant to correct it but I just let it be. Guess I will just settle for Harsh Vipreet yoga whenever it pans out :)

Chandra-Mangal Yoga... Thanks for clarifying.

Once again thank you so much.  You have cleared my doubts about the 8th house.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”