Career

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dhanya

Career

Post by dhanya » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:59 am

How will my career be in the coming days and year.

I feel worthless, confused, underconfident most of the times and hate to goto work but i have no other option as i have to support myself, my child and family. Balancing my personal and professional life seems to be tough. I wish to go for higher education like a full time MBA and wanted to know if it is the right time as i have a strong urge to study further.

Sharing my details:

DOB: 16th August 1982
Time : 10.30 am
Place: Quilon

Kind Regards,
Dhanya

astrolearnerindia

Post by astrolearnerindia » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:21 am

My two cents here. Saturn in 12th house in your birth chart and you have been running Saturn Mahadasha since mid 1999. Things would have been slow, loss of individuality, unnecessary  worry about nothing, procrastination, isolation, addiction, loss of friends and family ( may not be death but loss of friends due to arguments etc) lack of interest in material world. You may have faced criticism from people around you during this period from 1999. Making day to day ends meet is also a problem. You have had to struggle for even the smallest things.

At present i.e since beginning of 2013 you have been going through a wild time. You have have realized you need to be a little more adventurous in life. You have been wanting to take undue risks and putting your money where it shouldnt be. Be careful while dealing with the opposite sex. You may have had tendencies to indulge in extra marital affairs. I wouldnt be surprised if you have been spending extra money on looking good and blowing it up wastefully. This will go on till end 2015.  

January 2016 onwards things will start getting better for you. slowly but steadily. However, your life will take a dramatic change only after july 2018. From July 2018 onwards you will see that you are no longer low on self esteem. All your wishes will be fulfilled from july 2018 onwards. You will receive more respect and attention from your peers and people will take note of what you have to say. Its a good time for you to start learning new skills and getting another degree. Of course you can opt to do your MBA even now but you will have difficulty focusing on your study. You will often lack interest or make up excuses not to study. So its better that you wait atleast untill start of 2016 to start your MBA.

dhanya

Post by dhanya » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 am

Dear astrolearnerindia,

Yes, i have been running Saturn mahadasha since 1999 and what you have mentioned in abt it is true every bit. It has been a looong and lonely struggle.

As regards the time frm beginning of 2013. I was carrying my son frm mid 2013 and went through lots of health issues and no one thought i would get him. But God has been very kind to me. As regards extramarital affairs i have had none though there are men who are jealous of me and perhaps even desired me and these are the very ppl who talk nonsense abt me behind my back. I spend very very little money on myself and am least bothered abt looks to the point i have my loved ones telling me that i dont take care of myself. I might have cared for looks when i was a young teenage girl but no more. It might be my very loving parents who spend on me who keep buying clothes for me every time they visit :) But i can say that i have wasted money on other ppls wasteful desires including my inlaws who think of me as an ATM machine and no matter what i give its always less.

Your reply has cleared the confusion on the rt time for doing MBA. I too feel 2016 would be better as my son would be 2 yrs then. Your analysis gives me lot of hope.

God Bless.

Kind Regards,
Dhanya

astrolearnerindia

Post by astrolearnerindia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Dhanya, Thank you for your feedback. When i mentioned "extra marital affair" I didnt mean to say you are having one. I just meant that its a possibility. Secondly, When i talked about blowing up money on "looking good" i didnt really mean it in the true sense. What i was trying to say was that you would have unnecessary wasteful expenditure. One spends money on buying food.. Thats not wasteful expenditure. But when buys excess food only to throw away some of it in the dustbin is certainly wasteful expenditure. Point i ws trying to make was that you are going thru times where you will end up spending money on things that dont necessarily do good. Hope you get the point.

When i say you have been adventurous, i mean that you are trying to get out of your comfort zone and trying to do things. Whether good or bad i dont know. Point again is that its an unusual behavior. Lots of restlessness and always wanting to do something to prove a point to others.

At this point in time your single minded focus should be on doing the right things. You dont like to go to work... its fine.. But YOU HAVE TO DO IT.  This period is slow. But remember you CANT slow down. You do what you should do. Do your duties and dont worry abou the rest. I would like to quote a line from the Mahabharata and i really hope that it will inspire you. Here it is...

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥ २-४७

Karmanye vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karmaphalaheturbhurma Te Sangostvakarmani

The meaning of the verse is—
You have the right to work only but never to its fruits. Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction.  

Good luck!

dhanya

Post by dhanya » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:34 am

Whatever has been mentioned abt wasteful expenditure since 2013 esp. with regards to Food is actually true :)

Lots of restlessness and always wanting to do something to prove a point to others. (This is also true).

Thanks for the guidance and the quote frm Mahabharata. I will work on it for sure :)

Kind Regards,
Dhanya

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”