Request for chart analysis

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

gops

Post by gops » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Pranam,

Appreciate if some expert could look into my kundli and advice me if any business is successful compared to job, if yes then which type of business should I venture into ? Below are my details:

Date of Birth- 31-Oct-1976
Place of Birth - India-Jodhpur-26.28° N, 73.02° E)
Time of Birth - 12:30PM (afternoon)

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Gops

gops

Reading Request

Post by gops » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 am

Anyone please!
Best Regards
Gops

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Request for chart analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:57 pm

gops wrote:Pranam,

Appreciate if some expert could look into my kundli and advice me if any business is successful compared to job, if yes then which type of business should I venture into ? Below are my details:

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Gops

Such query, such as yours, require detailed analysis, before the astrologer can come to a decision that does not misguide.

The limited take is below:=
Being born at a time such as yours, reveal that you are blessed with a profession which is not easy, but needs continous hard work for success/to maintain.

Also Amatyakarak /mars being in the 4th. from the atmakarak + in the 10th (both being natural malefics) house also affirm the above.

I am also to believe that you came to proper professional thinking from around 2012; rather begun feeling grounded to profession & life since then; while the previous approx 18 months before 2012 was spent in arriving to that.

RishiRahul

gops

Post by gops » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Thanks Rahul ji,

Your sentence is too hard to understand for me, do you mean the profession I have chosen is very difficult or whatever profession I will take will be difficult to do from my side.

I am not very knowledgable with the astrology but people adviced me that if you want to take a risk then please consult with very good astrologer.

My inner voice tells me that I can do things by myself but somehow I am unable to make a first move or things are not that clear at the moment.
Best Regards
Gops

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Request for chart analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:06 am

RishiRahul wrote:
gops wrote:Pranam,

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Gops

Such query, such as yours, require detailed analysis, before the astrologer can come to a decision that does not misguide.

The limited take is below:=
Being born at a time such as yours, reveal that you are blessed with a profession which is not easy, but needs continous hard work for success/to maintain.

Also Amatyakarak /mars being in the 4th. from the atmakarak + in the 10th (both being natural malefics) house also affirm the above.

I am also to believe that you came to proper professional thinking from around 2012; rather begun feeling grounded to profession & life since then; while the previous approx 18 months before 2012 was spent in arriving to that.

RishiRahul
gops wrote:Thanks Rahul ji,

Your sentence is too hard to understand for me, do you mean the profession I have chosen is very difficult or whatever profession I will take will be difficult to do from my side.

I am not very knowledgable with the astrology but people adviced me that if you want to take a risk then please consult with very good astrologer.

My inner voice tells me that I can do things by myself but somehow I am unable to make a first move or things are not that clear at the moment.

Understanding becomes easier after the feedbacks from you on the past.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”