I have reached some crossroads in my journey...

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

crossroads

I have reached some crossroads in my journey...

Post by crossroads » Mon May 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Hello and thank you for taking time to read my message.

Here are my details:
1. Date of Birth 29 July 1988
2. Time of Birth 15:55
3. Place of Birth Gherla
4. DST used or not(Day Light Savings Time)   1 hour
5. Gender: Male
6: Place of posting your query Gherla, Romania
7: Local watch time of posting query 19:01

I have been with a girl for around 4 years. She was meeting someone else while she was with me, (we lived together amd I saw a pic of him and her kissing in my chair). She said she was doing this because I was not giving her enough attention and affection. I forgave her and continued the relationship but with time I got colder and colder inside... to the point I didn't liked her at  all in the last days of the relationship. About a month ago we decided to take a break because she was sick of getting no affection and I was constantly thinking she was lying to me.

After some time of being in the break I met someone else which I was very attracted and she was to so we moved from being in a break to a break up. She was very sad and devastated but I didn't felt anything, I was numb inside. I am a very emphatic person but this time I was cold as a rock, very unusual. So she moved to another person to forget me (she still thinks about me) and me relationship with the new girl came to a halt suddently.

I now feel very alone.. old and a bad person... . While I lived together with my ex we got used to each other a lot, even though I didn't trust her anymore. I know that If i take her back she will not change (we were different intelectualy too) but at the same time I am alone and I am afraid to get back together with her.

I don't know if I took the right decision to break up or if I will end up alone...

crossroads

Post by crossroads » Mon May 18, 2015 6:00 pm

I feel like everything is changing around me and I'm scared somehow...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

This is not your reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 18, 2015 11:28 pm

crossroads wrote:I feel like everything is changing around me and I'm scared somehow...
You are far from being alone in feeling overpowered and fearful about the many changes which you have to cope with in your life.

While some amount of change is unavoidable in our lives, and we must all learn to adapt to some changes to remain sane and alive, I doubt whether the human mind and body were ever designed to deal with the huge amount and speed of the changes which are a part of us living in the 21st century.

Life is impossible without some changes, and a life without any change would be boring  and completely predictable. There would be no challenges for us to be able to exercise our spiritual muscles on, and there would be no motivation for us to learn to better help ourselves in the future.

The idea is not to get rid of all changes or stress in our lives (both being impossible dreams), but it is instead learning how to better adapt to the changes and levels of stress and simplifying our lives as much as possible, so that our coping abilities will not be overpowered, and our fears will remain at lower levels than those which can stop us moving forwards in our lives with both faith and courage.

Remember that courage is not the absence of all fear. Courage is where we feel our fears, but still do whatever we are able to do or need to in order to keep going.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT  :smt056

crossroads

Post by crossroads » Tue May 19, 2015 5:16 pm

True... but I don't know if it's the right path, I'm desoriented. I feel like it's the right path but i see no future

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 19, 2015 11:52 pm

crossroads wrote:True... but I don't know if it's the right path, I'm desoriented. I feel like it's the right path but i see no future
Which is of course why you have requested this reading. My words of comfort and encouragement were never meant to replace the answers which you are still hoping to get out of the reading, but rather they were to enhance its positive, healing effects

They were intended to remind you that the emotional and other support which we give you on Mystic Board is there both before and after your reading is over (as well as during it).

And that you are never alone in your suffering.

There is always help and empathy and healing for you on MB, both inside and outside of the readings.

You only need to continue to reach out and ask for it.

People helping other people, is what it is all about.

Take good care of yourself,

EoT

crossroads

Post by crossroads » Fri May 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Thank you...

crossroads

Post by crossroads » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:30 pm

My career is going ok, but in my love life I feel like everything is against me

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: I have reached some crossroads in my journey...

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:49 am

crossroads wrote:Hello and thank you for taking time to read my message.

Here are my details:
3. Place of Birth Gherla

I have been with a girl for around 4 years. She was meeting someone else while she was with me, (we lived together amd I saw a pic of him and her kissing in my chair). She said she was doing this because I was not giving her enough attention and affection. I forgave her and continued the relationship but with time I got colder and colder inside... to the point I didn't liked her at  all in the last days of the relationship. About a month ago we decided to take a break because she was sick of getting no affection and I was constantly thinking she was lying to me.

After some time of being in the break I met someone else which I was very attracted and she was to so we moved from being in a break to a break up. She was very sad and devastated but I didn't felt anything, I was numb inside. I am a very emphatic person but this time I was cold as a rock, very unusual. So she moved to another person to forget me (she still thinks about me) and me relationship with the new girl came to a halt suddently.

I now feel very alone.. old and a bad person... . While I lived together with my ex we got used to each other a lot, even though I didn't trust her anymore. I know that If i take her back she will not change (we were different intelectualy too) but at the same time I am alone and I am afraid to get back together with her.

I don't know if I took the right decision to break up or if I will end up alone...

Hello crossrads,

You are a atmakaraka Venus person having venus in the house of relationships/marriage.

Which makes the soul's lesson arise through relationship problems; and your problem began since the last 4 years, which was the period of Venus and sub period of atmakarak venus.

The good part is that the soul significator Venus is conjunt the wise Jupiter in the birth natal chart + the Navamsa chart= giving a relief from such confusion.

The solution just is staring in my face :) , considering the fact that you will quit feeling like an underdog in relationships.

The emotionally period began bottoming out since Feb/March 2014, ushering the period of realisation/cornered feeling and slow acceptance from Aug 2014 onwards.

You may confirm what I mentioned till 2014 end for further updates...

RiishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

crossroads

Post by crossroads » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my late response, I was away for the weekend.

I see that the period you mentioned matches my relationship duration.

Regarding 2014 year....

It was a yer that I started realizing that I was going nowhere with her. My 2013/2014 new years wish was that all this sh!t should get solved somehow. It was a year when I felt I was lied all the time, even though I had no proof. I kept daydreaming about other girls just to get over it. It was a year when I wish all this should end I wanted to end the relationship but I didn't had the courage at that time.  In that particular time frame (February/March) I don't remember something specific, I had these feelings almost the whole year. We thought of breaking up by the end of the year but we changed our minds until April this year.

crossroads

Post by crossroads » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:14 pm

One thing I noticed is that this relationship was the opossite of the one before it, It's like all the karma from the first one came back to this one

crossroads

Post by crossroads » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:36 am

I wished I could turn back time so many times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:41 am

RishiRahul wrote:

Here are my details:
3. Place of Birth Gherla

Hello crossrads,

You are a atmakaraka Venus person having venus in the house of relationships/marriage.

Which makes the soul's lesson arise through relationship problems; and your problem began since the last 4 years, which was the period of Venus and sub period of atmakarak venus.

The good part is that the soul significator Venus is conjunt the wise Jupiter in the birth natal chart + the Navamsa chart= giving a relief from such confusion.

The solution just is staring in my face :) , considering the fact that you will quit feeling like an underdog in relationships.

The emotionally period began bottoming out since Feb/March 2014, ushering the period of realisation/cornered feeling and slow acceptance from Aug 2014 onwards.

RiishiRahul
crossroads wrote:Hello,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my late response, I was away for the weekend.

Regarding 2014 year....

It was a yer that I started realizing that I was going nowhere with her. My 2013/2014 new years wish was that all this sh!t should get solved somehow. It was a year when I felt I was lied all the time, even though I had no proof. I kept daydreaming about other girls just to get over it. It was a year when I wish all this should end I wanted to end the relationship but I didn't had the courage at that time.  In that particular time frame (February/March) I don't remember something specific, I had these feelings almost the whole year. We thought of breaking up by the end of the year but we changed our minds until April this year.
crossroads wrote:One thing I noticed is that this relationship was the opossite of the one before it, It's like all the karma from the first one came back to this one
crossroads wrote:I wished I could turn back time so many times

I will get back on Friday or Saturday!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:00 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Here are my details:
3. Place of Birth Gherla

Hello crossrads,

RiishiRahul
crossroads wrote:Hello,

Regarding 2014 year....

crossroads wrote:One thing I noticed is that this relationship was the opossite of the one before it, It's like all the karma from the first one came back to this one
crossroads wrote:I wished I could turn back time so many times

I will get back on Friday or Saturday!

RishiRahul

What you need is  change of scenery! just like a movie directors plan.
March/April 2016 plans that; 'probably' happening due to a career 'spark'.

All the best.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

crossroads

Post by crossroads » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:11 am

I will change the scenery in the coming month, move for a whille in a new town. Maybe it is what I need...

From what I saw on the internet August should be a good month for leo's.

And it's also my birthday today :D  :smt006  :)

cakewalk2000

Post by cakewalk2000 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Happy birthday. Hope things start to turn better for you...

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”