reached the end of my ability to endure stress, please help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hem_angi

reached the end of my ability to endure stress, please help

Post by hem_angi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:41 pm

I will be very grateful if someone provides some answers. I am going through a horrible time, being especially bad last year. This year looked like some chances of improving but going back to extreme mental stress in married life.  I think I have reached a point where I have to decide to stay or leave the marriage.  Please advise.. How is my future going to be? Any chances of ever being happy in a relationship?

cancer moon sign, scorpio sun, libra ascendant. DOB nov 20, 1970,

time 4:54 AM

Latitude : 19. 12'N      Longitude : 73. 6'E (near mumbai)

Thank you in advance. God bless.

-Hema

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Can anyone help?

Talia

Re: reached the end of my ability to endure stress, please help

Post by Talia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:43 pm

hem_angi wrote:I will be very grateful if someone provides some answers. I am going through a horrible time, being especially bad last year. This year looked like some chances of improving but going back to extreme mental stress in married life.  I think I have reached a point where I have to decide to stay or leave the marriage.  Please advise.. How is my future going to be? Any chances of ever being happy in a relationship?

cancer moon sign, scorpio sun, libra ascendant. DOB nov 20, 1970,

time 4:54 AM

Latitude : 19. 12'N      Longitude : 73. 6'E (near mumbai)

Thank you in advance. God bless.

-Hema
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear you are having a horrible time, but no-one can tell you if you should leave or stay in a relationship. Only you can decide that. Have you talked about your feelings with your partner?

I cannot give you a Vedic Astrology reading here as that is not my field of expertise. I know that our exalted vedic readers are very busy but hopefully someone will come along and offer to help you soon :)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”