Any chances of getting back my lost love

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vatson

Post by vatson » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Hi stephy,

Thankyou for the comments. what more can I ask when all that a person basic needs it self is a question.

I am asking Question with respect to things that I start loosing ....

I used to ask about whether there is any remote chance that I may rejoin with her w, with that part being written off. My other part is shaking which is career ....I just need some thing better in life to enjoy life if not personal life at least my career should be bright else , my 24 hrs would be just worries & worries....

I wish that at least my career is better that personal life... currently its like one hell of a period.... A VERY ROUGH LIFE.

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Anniversary

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:04 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
vatson wrote:Hi Sir,

March month was very hard to get over the feelings , I had taken off from work as i was not able to focus, more over I did not get promoted & adding to the top my colleague is all set to become my boss , what is happening atleast career should be good nor my personal life should be good. I am just stuck up.

Can you pls let me know if I would get a good break & as you have said before a timeframe of  jul'16 , it would be much help if i would get it another company or will i get in current company , will there be a place change associated with it. work& personal life are both squeezing me together.

I need a relief , some thing should be good in life either personal or career

Waiting for your reply sir!

Regards
Vatson

Yes, Focus, and avering mind will be the challenge and issues this year in 2016; but at least you are realising that life has not deserted you entirely which you felt in 2015.

I am just trying to guide you with my mind handicapped as this is not true consultancy; anyways with my limited vision I am trying to assist you.

The timeframe of July 2016 will take you somewhere, which I see with my limited vision. Cannot say more.

Good luck and thank you for the updates.

RishiRahul

Good luck!

As mentioned above the predictions are only very approximate.

Maybe you see a career path stopping in June 2016; but July 2016 only opens directions, if you remember me saying so in other words.

RishiRahul
vatson wrote:Hi Rishi,

Its been a year since we broke & a year since I had seen her. I have not achieved any thing in life till date, neither in job front as well as in personal life. waiting for July to bring in some luck or change in my life. Have been through a very long spell of loss , disaster & troubles. I wish life gives me so uplift in life in career if not personal life.
Even now career is not going great , but what happened is the company policy got changed which had made my position that i cant get promoted nor will i get any hike. Life is throwing up hardships in every ways possible. I find difficult to work as co-workers are not ethical they find opportunities to topple & use our work to gain points.

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Hi RishiRahul ,

Thank you Rishi, I am desperately looking out for some change, hopefully like you said July brings a change in fortune , which I haven't experienced. I need it because

1 ) it will give me some satisfaction in life
2) I cant be worried 24 / 7 thinking why personal nor career is bleak
3)  If I have nothing in personal life some motivation should come from career to feel that ok you have some thing
4) I am trying for al ong time to move out of this place were i work hard but no recognition either monetary nor growth
5) I tried to move from India because at least I need not pass through the places which I do now daily which brings me flash backs of the wonderful but short lived past, but now i think I cannot move may be my horo does not have such ...
6) I should need a recognition because I work hard & long hours
7) Rishi could you let me know if I have stree Dosha , My parents seems to have consulted an astro as they were worried about me,( they never no my life happening but they sense it as I am lone at home , refusing marriage & same position)  it seem that an astro said that Stree dosha is the cause for all the suffering of this birth & he has not achieved any thing & will because of this dosha

All I chase is Good job/ career
Regards
Vatson

vatson

Any updates for Me !

Post by vatson » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:30 pm

HI Rishi,

Any updates for me with regards to job / career prospects ?? Jupiter is  changing position too  can but it changes each year but is that my dasa which is not always favourable ?

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Any updates for Me !

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:08 pm

vatson wrote:HI Rishi,

Any updates for me with regards to job / career prospects ?? Jupiter is  changing position too  can but it changes each year but is that my dasa which is not always favourable ?

Regards
Vatson

I have given you what I could. Only a proper consultancy can predict sharply.

June to Nov 2016 broadly speaking can change career environment which may also mean change of boss.
End Aug 2016 could give better clarity.

Pls do not ask me more, as I would be unable to answer.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vatson

Post by vatson » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 am

Thank you Sir !

For your answers fa the past one year....

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re:

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:33 am

vatson wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 am
Thank you Sir !

Regards
Vatson

How well did the predictions work?
What happened?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vatson

Re: Re:

Post by vatson » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:20 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:33 am
vatson wrote:
Thank you Sir !

Regards
Vatson

What happened?

RishiRahul
Hi Rishi Sir !

I am replying after along time

Trust you are fine !

Well to reply to your query.

Thing didnt work out , havent seen her for the past 3 year

but she wishes me on my Bday, she does occasionally text me. she texted me to wish on my bday . she did convey that she is going through a tough time in life as one of her parents is not keeping well & bed ridden.

she did ask me to pray for her, which i always do it anyways for all my dear ones

so can i now ask you whats instore for me ...... if not marital / love , could you pls tell on my career as its the only thing which fuels me but i am not progressing , how long will i work , will i reach a fairly good position, my pay & promotions are dull

pls let me atleast on my career ..... do let me know any remedies...

neither did saturn dasa , nor this budh dasa is working for me it will be foll wed by kethu , maraka (sukra) , which dasa will work.

Astrologers told me i will move from the country ( i did try but no gains , i did desperately try as place kept remembering of the good days) but i am still dare same firm , same position

Hope you could trow some light at wats there at the end of the tunnel, waiting for your reply!

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Re: Any updates for Me !

Post by vatson » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:06 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:08 pm
vatson wrote:HI Rishi,

Regards
Vatson

I have given you what I could. Only a proper consultancy can predict sharply.

June to Nov 2016 broadly speaking can change career environment which may also mean change of boss.
End Aug 2016 could give better clarity.

Pls do not ask me more, as I would be unable to answer.

RishiRahul
Hi Rishi,

True , can in boss happened, but now again change in team & process , too many changes now , ans too much work load, but hardly it benefits by career nor pay. any job changes on card if so when & any chances of me leaving my country & living abroad for a change

need some motivation at least on career front

let me know your predictions in detail

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Re: Re:

Post by vatson » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:33 am
vatson wrote:
Thank you Sir !

Regards
Vatson

What happened?

RishiRahul
Hi Rishi,

No reply from you on my updates , any thing that u could foretell on some aspects which i have asked. though if shared u would provide some .

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Re: Any chances of getting back my lost love

Post by vatson » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:45 pm

HI Sir,

Waited for your Guidance , but could not take much in office ..... hence gathered myself & have put my papers, can you pls say how will be my career , how long

Regards
Vatson

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”