Any chances of getting back my lost love

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vatson

Posted

Post by vatson » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Hi Sir,

Posted the same in the Palmistry forum with the palm pics tooo.

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Any chances of getting back my lost love

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:38 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
vatson wrote:Hi All,

No part of my life has been worth cherishing till this day , my very very depressed as troubles & depression seems to be never ending. Failures in relationships all through the ways

I don want to post about my past life nor career here in the forum but you can find it in my horo it self

I need some time of yours pls , I am very very depressed as I am surrounded by only failures & pressure.

My girlfriend dumped me for no reason , no phone, calls,text,its been very very painful

My parents are pressurizing me for marriage

My relationships has been rocking always.

its jus pain & agony, as I get proposed but get disposed always.

I want to know :
Any chances of get back my girlfriend , re-union, I love her still deeply praying to god inspite of so many other troubles in lyfAny chances of love marriage , as my parents saying it wont happen my way
I just need a good lyf as am to getting old day by day, I to need love and be loved
Is it worth waiting for her , if so will wait fa her even beyond that....
Details:

DOB : 02/01/80
Sex- male
Time: 7.15 pm
Place : Chennai

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Vatson

Hello,

Just going by your chart, you should follow whatever nature has been trying to tell you since Jan 2015.
While you get a better hint in Aug 2015.

Oct 2015 to Jan 2016 will give you finality and direction obtained from it.

good luck, and keep us informed.

RishiRahul
vatson wrote:Thank you so much  Rahul, Since Jan 2015 my relationship started blossoming, it was wreaked totally in July , Going by what you said its giving hopes that it should get better & clear next month hope to get a good news soon. Surely keep u posted , thank soooo sooo much for your positive comments as they give me hope of my beloved .

Regards
Vatson
vatson wrote:Hi Sir,

My monthly update : Nothing has changed so far ..... nothing worth mentioning .... still few more days for Jan'16 to end..... Uncertainty prevails in ll frontiers of life .....

Regards
Vatson
Hey vatson,

I am not God, and give my predictions some grace time.
Also I thank you for reminding! :)

May I request you to post your right and left front palm prints at the palmistry reading form.

I will respond to you here, after getting a closer, deeper view of the matter.
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=61

RishiRahul

Hello vatson,

The respite predicted by me was not thru any pandora's box, but a new way in terms of career related.

Mid Feb 2016 onwards & July 2016 will be important landmarks.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vatson

Post by vatson » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:58 am

Hi Sir,

Thank you so much for your prediction , Hope at least to excel in my career , as I have'nt progressed in any aspect of lyf. so my relationship has been a flop. its time to move if I am rite..

Thank You once again

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:05 am

Hi Sir,

Moreover ,I am trying to push out of My homeland as it brings back all the memories of those days when we were together. SO i feel I might get some respite if I move from here . Trying my best Will keep you posted.

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Feb Status

Post by vatson » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Hi Sir,

My appraisal discussion got over today, I did not get through, I am not worried about it now, jus that i wanna let you know that will keep u posted  on any developments month on month ....  I think I shud try out ,may then as u said I will get good position & sal tooo.... & with regards to other part of life no change ...

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Any chances of getting back my lost love

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:08 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
vatson wrote:Hi All,

No part of my life has been worth cherishing till this day , my very very depressed as troubles & depression seems to be never ending. Failures in relationships all through the ways

I don want to post about my past life nor career here in the forum but you can find it in my horo it self

I need some time of yours pls , I am very very depressed as I am surrounded by only failures & pressure.

My girlfriend dumped me for no reason , no phone, calls,text,its been very very painful

My parents are pressurizing me for marriage

My relationships has been rocking always.

its jus pain & agony, as I get proposed but get disposed always.

I want to know :
Any chances of get back my girlfriend , re-union, I love her still deeply praying to god inspite of so many other troubles in lyfAny chances of love marriage , as my parents saying it wont happen my way
I just need a good lyf as am to getting old day by day, I to need love and be loved
Is it worth waiting for her , if so will wait fa her even beyond that....
Details:

DOB : 02/01/80
Sex- male
Time: 7.15 pm
Place : Chennai

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Vatson

Hello,

Just going by your chart, you should follow whatever nature has been trying to tell you since Jan 2015.
While you get a better hint in Aug 2015.

Oct 2015 to Jan 2016 will give you finality and direction obtained from it.

good luck, and keep us informed.

RishiRahul
vatson wrote:Thank you so much  Rahul, Since Jan 2015 my relationship started blossoming, it was wreaked totally in July , Going by what you said its giving hopes that it should get better & clear next month hope to get a good news soon. Surely keep u posted , thank soooo sooo much for your positive comments as they give me hope of my beloved .

Regards
Vatson

My monthly update : Nothing has changed so far ..... nothing worth mentioning .... still few more days for Jan'16 to end..... Uncertainty prevails in ll frontiers of life .....

Regards
Vatson
Hey vatson,

I am not God, and give my predictions some grace time.
Also I thank you for reminding! :)

May I request you to post your right and left front palm prints at the palmistry reading form.

I will respond to you here, after getting a closer, deeper view of the matter.
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=61

RishiRahul

Hello vatson,

The respite predicted by me was not thru any pandora's box, but a new way in terms of career related.

Mid Feb 2016 onwards & July 2016 will be important landmarks.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vatson

Post by vatson » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:48 pm

HI Sir,

Thankyou once again,   I do remember the time Scale you said about ..... Will be waiting to for this journey..... and that   leaves me one option and that is to seek out of the current one...

Regards
Vatson

vatson

March updates

Post by vatson » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:08 am

Hi Sir,

March month was very hard to get over the feelings , I had taken off from work as i was not able to focus, more over I did not get promoted & adding to the top my colleague is all set to become my boss , what is happening atleast career should be good nor my personal life should be good. I am just stuck up.

Can you pls let me know if I would get a good break & as you have said before a timeframe of  jul'16 , it would be much help if i would get it another company or will i get in current company , will there be a place change associated with it. work& personal life are both squeezing me together.

I need a relief , some thing should be good in life either personal or career

Waiting for your reply sir!

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: March updates

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:09 pm

March month was very hard to get over the feelings , I had taken off from work as i was not able to focus, more over I did not get promoted & adding to the top my colleague is all set to become my boss , what is happening atleast career should be good nor my personal life should be good. I am just stuck up.

Can you pls let me know if I would get a good break & as you have said before a timeframe of  jul'16 , it would be much help if i would get it another company or will i get in current company , will there be a place change associated with it. work& personal life are both squeezing me together.

Regards
Vatson

Yes, Focus, and avering mind will be the challenge and issues this year in 2016; but at least you are realising that life has not deserted you entirely which you felt in 2015.

I am just trying to guide you with my mind handicapped as this is not true consultancy; anyways with my limited vision I am trying to assist you.

The timeframe of July 2016 will take you somewhere, which I see with my limited vision. Cannot say more.

Good luck and thank you for the updates.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Vatson,

No offence intended, but I feel that Rishi has made it clear that he cannot help you any further through this limited type of reading.

I hope that the time frame of the year of 2016 will take you to a place where you will realize that readings can only go so far towards helping you to solve your life's problems, and no further.

It probably does seem unfair to you that you are not having a good personal life or are not having a good career, but life is never fair for everyone.

As long as you hold onto the illusion or fantasy that life was meant to be fair for everyone, then you are creating unrealistic expectations for yourself which will cause you extra unhappiness and suffering which could be reduced or even avoided if you were to let this false belief go.

Unless you have any reasons for me not closing this thread now that this reading is over, I think that the time has come for me to do that. I will wait for your final feedback before doing so.

Long time overdependency on readings alone to solve your problems can be unhealthy and counterproductive. Readings will only provide you at best with a very small part of a very big answer (or series of answers) to your many questions. In the end most of the answers you are seeking are to be found within yourself by yourself, in the fullness of time.

Regards,

EoT :smt109

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:06 am

I did not mean to say that I cannot assist more from now on; but is not able to be more specific given the limited details.

What I meant was that I cannot say more before July 2016 is over; your updates are welcome.

RishiRahul

vatson

status

Post by vatson » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:14 am

Hi Rishi Sir,

Patience ....... thats all I am going through, Waiting for some change in life atleast Career as i don't fore see any change in my  personal life. Hope july gives some positive hopes in life.....

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: March updates

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:20 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Regards
Vatson

Yes, Focus, and avering mind will be the challenge and issues this year in 2016; but at least you are realising that life has not deserted you entirely which you felt in 2015.

I am just trying to guide you with my mind handicapped as this is not true consultancy; anyways with my limited vision I am trying to assist you.

The timeframe of July 2016 will take you somewhere, which I see with my limited vision. Cannot say more.

Good luck and thank you for the updates.

RishiRahul

Good luck!

vatson

Anniversary

Post by vatson » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:25 am

Hi Rishi,

Its been a year since we broke & a year since I had seen her. I have not achieved any thing in life till date, neither in job front as well as in personal life. waiting for July to bring in some luck or change in my life. Have been through a very long spell of loss , disaster & troubles. I wish life gives me so uplift in life in career if not personal life.
Even now career is not going great , but what happened is the company policy got changed which had made my position that i cant get promoted nor will i get any hike. Life is throwing up hardships in every ways possible. I find difficult to work as co-workers are not ethical they find opportunities to topple & use our work to gain points.

Regards
Vatson

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:42 pm

Oh my goodness this is the most romantic thing I have ever seen.

It is rare that man will love a woman this much, where I'm from, at this time in society.

Vatson, you should think to yourself that the next woman who will meet you will be very very lucky to have a man with a heart like you.

In the meantime, feel good about yourself, and try to find a job that you will ENJOY. What is it you want to do in life? Instead of asking what will happen in your career, why don't you start asking different questions for the reader - such as: what career would i be suited to? What is it that gives me the most joy?

I personally have a good feeling about this. I think you will be just fine :-)
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”