Any chances of getting back my lost love

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vatson

Any chances of getting back my lost love

Post by vatson » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:31 am

Hi All,

No part of my life has been worth cherishing till this day , my very very depressed as troubles & depression seems to be never ending. Failures in relationships all through the ways

I don want to post about my past life nor career here in the forum but you can find it in my horo it self

I need some time of yours pls , I am very very depressed as I am surrounded by only failures & pressure.

My girlfriend dumped me for no reason , no phone, calls,text,its been very very painful

My parents are pressurizing me for marriage

My relationships has been rocking always.

its jus pain & agony, as I get proposed but get disposed always.

I want to know :
Any chances of get back my girlfriend , re-union, I love her still deeply praying to god inspite of so many other troubles in lyfAny chances of love marriage , as my parents saying it wont happen my way
I just need a good lyf as am to getting old day by day, I to need love and be loved
Is it worth waiting for her , if so will wait fa her even beyond that....
Details:

DOB : 02/01/80
Sex- male
Time: 7.15 pm
Place : Chennai

DOB : 06/04/90
Sex- female
Time: 1.55 am
Place : Kumbakonam

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:43 am

Hi Astrologers,

can any one help me??

Regards
Vatson

vatson

PLS !!!! Help me with this

Post by vatson » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:17 am

Hi Astrologers,

Pls help me with this bad phase , kindly let me know your forcast & let me know any remedies , i will surely do it

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Any chances of getting back my lost love

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:34 pm

vatson wrote:Hi All,

No part of my life has been worth cherishing till this day , my very very depressed as troubles & depression seems to be never ending. Failures in relationships all through the ways

I don want to post about my past life nor career here in the forum but you can find it in my horo it self

I need some time of yours pls , I am very very depressed as I am surrounded by only failures & pressure.

My girlfriend dumped me for no reason , no phone, calls,text,its been very very painful

My parents are pressurizing me for marriage

My relationships has been rocking always.

its jus pain & agony, as I get proposed but get disposed always.

I want to know :
Any chances of get back my girlfriend , re-union, I love her still deeply praying to god inspite of so many other troubles in lyfAny chances of love marriage , as my parents saying it wont happen my way
I just need a good lyf as am to getting old day by day, I to need love and be loved
Is it worth waiting for her , if so will wait fa her even beyond that....
Details:

DOB : 02/01/80
Sex- male
Time: 7.15 pm
Place : Chennai

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Vatson

Hello,

Just going by your chart, you should follow whatever nature has been trying to tell you since Jan 2015.
While you get a better hint in Aug 2015.

Oct 2015 to Jan 2016 will give you finality and direction obtained from it.

good luck, and keep us informed.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vatson

Post by vatson » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:18 am

Thank you so much  Rahul, Since Jan 2015 my relationship started blossoming, it was wreaked totally in July , Going by what you said its giving hopes that it should get better & clear next month hope to get a good news soon. Surely keep u posted , thank soooo sooo much for your positive comments as they give me hope of my beloved .

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Rishi Rahul

Post by vatson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:51 am

Hi Rishi,

As you said a better hint in Aug 2015 , All I got heart breaks stating do not wait for me, I left you because of love for parents, afraid of society. Still waiting with faith in God.

Regards
Vatson

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 am

Vatson,

In addition to waiting for the predicted better hint during August 2015 and waiting with faith in God, could I please ask what other practical steps you have taken in the meantime to encourage your girlfriend to give you another try, and for your parents to support and not pressurize you?

Your past relationships have not always been rocky simply because the signs in your Vedic Astrology chart might suggest that this is inevitable, and that therefore you cannot do anything to make things better (which they definitely do not)

Something else within you or within her is going on here (probably a little of both), as it takes at least two people to make any relationship.

I am not saying that this is your or her or your parent's fault, or that any of this is going to be easy for any of you.

A reading of any type can only provide you with part of the whole picture as to why you are continually experiencing problems with your close relationships with women.

Have you also looked into other possible factors which could be equally responsible (with or without professional help) for your love difficulties, but which would not normally be picked up during a reading?

Even an excellent reading such as the one which our good friend Rishi has just given you can only go so far towards helping you to work out what might be going wrong in your relationships, but no further.

You cannot give another person something, which you yourself do not have. In order to be able to give love to another person, first learn to value and respect yourself (the only true definition of self love).

I wish you all the very best in life and love.

Respectfully yours,

EoT   :)

vatson

Post by vatson » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:58 am

Hi Eye of Tiger,

Thank your wishes , certainly need it , I did my best to get back on track & resolve if any thing is there but only answer she said was ' pls forgive me as i love my parents and cannot go against their wish, I did try with her parents but all in vain,only hope is faith & God left now as she has requested not to contact her , so i dont wanna disturn her any further..... Just waiting for Miracle to save our relationship.

Regards
Vatson

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Unfortunately it looks as though the influence of her parents is simply too strong for her to act against their wishes, as you have also found with your own.

Sometimes I tend to forget the significant cultural differences between our two countries.

You do not need to ask for anyone's forgiveness (least of all mine) for having these feelings about both your parents strict attitudes, as well as about a woman whom you clearly have a great affection for.

It is still good advice for you to do anything which could increase your self confidence and self respect (make you value and respect yourself more), but I wonder if there are ways that you could become more independent of your parent's control, without at the same time losing your relationship with them.

My advice would therefore be to focus your energies less upon any particular woman at this stage, and proportionally more upon gaining greater independence from the restrictions being placed upon you by two people who love you and whom only have your best interests at heart, but who are unintentionally going the wrong way about it.

You have big challenges ahead of you in getting the balance right between you and your parents (you need their love and support, but not their interference) but with your faith in God and you yourself progressively becoming more independent of their influence and opinions about whom you should have a relationship with and potentially marry, I feel that this is a definite possibility.

Your situation will need to be reviewed in six months time in order to assess how much progress has been made in this direction, which will in turn determine whether a long term relationship with another woman is in your future.

Of course this does not mean that you will need to become a hermit or stop going out and meeting women for at least the next six months. That would be foolish and completely the wrong approach.

If there is any better way to destroy your remaining self confidence and make it more difficult for your parents to loosen their control over your love life than you staying at home and avoiding all social contact with men and women of your age group for the next six months, then I do not know about it.

Namaste,

EoT

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:46 am

DOB : 06/04/90 ---- is it day month year ?

vatson

Hi Biltu,

Post by vatson » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:15 am

Hi Biltu,

Yes , you are correct,

first one is Mine followed by my Girl friends one.

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:40 am

Hi RishiRahul,

Just to keep you posted , as I had promised, Waiting still , no positive signs yet, but at least getting some sober message now and then. From no communication to few message in august was the improvement. But waiting patiently .......

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

Just to keep you posted , as I had promised, Waiting still , no positive signs yet, no communication & improvement. But waiting patiently .......

Regards
Vatson

asro

Post by asro » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi Vatson,

I am no jyotish nor any councillor but would like to share my two cents reading this thread.  

Foremost am confused you being born in 1980 your age shown here is 25 ..now that could be a error while you entered your details or the Birth Details you provided are mixed up.  

and related to interpreting Rishiji's reply, I feel you may have read it wrong, but I can be wrong here.

"Just going by your chart, you should follow whatever nature has been trying to tell you since Jan 2015.

RishiRahul "

So far I understand he said you will/might get a better hint in Aug 2015. --> which implies that as you were say confused when you posed the question in relation to it in Aug2015 you will get a hint and thru Oct to Jan 2016 you get a direction.  

This 'better hint' could be   a) to pursue her  / or
                                           b) move ahead with your life (forget about her)

Now the hint whatever (postive/negtive for your relationship) is what Nature has already provided you with. It all depends on you to accept it or deny it.  

now that's my interpretation for you, but like said I can be wrong in my understanding of Rishiji's reply.

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:49 pm

asro wrote:Hi Vatson,

I am no jyotish nor any councillor but would like to share my two cents reading this thread.  

Foremost am confused you being born in 1980 your age shown here is 25 ..now that could be a error while you entered your details or the Birth Details you provided are mixed up.  

and related to interpreting Rishiji's reply, I feel you may have read it wrong, but I can be wrong here.

"Just going by your chart, you should follow whatever nature has been trying to tell you since Jan 2015.

RishiRahul "

So far I understand he said you will/might get a better hint in Aug 2015. --> which implies that as you were say confused when you posed the question in relation to it in Aug2015 you will get a hint and thru Oct to Jan 2016 you get a direction.  

This 'better hint' could be   a) to pursue her  / or
                                           b) move ahead with your life (forget about her)

Now the hint whatever (postive/negtive for your relationship) is what Nature has already provided you with. It all depends on you to accept it or deny it.  

now that's my interpretation for you, but like said I can be wrong in my understanding of Rishiji's reply.

warmly
Asro

Hello asro,

Good to see you at the forum!

Whatever prediction I made is from vatsons chart only and not from his girlfriend's chart.

Your interpretation of my predictions is correct/bang on.

Cheers,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”