Final dispositor in 12th house/Foreign residence.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

abhishekshs

Final dispositor in 12th house/Foreign residence.

Post by abhishekshs » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:37 am

Post deleted
Last edited by abhishekshs on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:17 am

Spiritual development rarely comes wrapped in easy looking patterns. It has been well demonstrated many times how seemingly bad placements can eventually have unforeseen good results. It often pays to look deeper than merely on the surface when exploring a person's chart. What lies below the surface may be more powerful than anyone realizes.
I have a final dispositor in my chart which is sun, placed in mooltrikona/own sign. The sun is exalted in navamsa in 9th and has gained 9 vaiseshikamasa. That makes sun very powerful, but unfortunately it is the 12th lord placed in 12th house from lagna.
"Unfortunately" suggests that you believe that having the 12th lord placed in the 12th house from lagna must always necessarily be a bad thing.

You appear to believe that this is the main or only reason why you lost your job a few months back and was forced to return to India, and presumably you also believe that it has already and will always continue to be a major obstacle or big disadvantage to you when looking for another job.

I am NOT saying that I do not respect your beliefs, or that having the 12th lord placed in the 12th house from lagna in your chart cannot possibly have any affect whatsoever upon your ability to find and keep a job.

But I AM saying that it is your belief that this is always bad and that you are not up to meeting the challenges which these aspects of your chart represent, that will have a much greater negative effect on how confidently you will approach and prepare for the employment challenges which lie ahead of you. When compared to  what your chart says only on the surface.

If you do eventually get this reading from one of our astrology readers (I am not one of them), I sincerely hope that he will be able to help you to look at these signs from a newer and and more positive and constructive viewpoint as symbolizing challenges instead of how you see them now only as problems or obstacles, which you believe the gods have put in your way with the sole purpose to make and keep you permanently unemployed and keep you in India.

I also hope that the astrologer will help you to look more deeply into your chart, BELOW the final dispositor in the 12th house. You have many positive personality strengths of character which are being completely ignored or overlooked, while you cannot think of anything but this planetary configuration being a permanent disadvantage to you in the job area. You are so focused upon the challenges represented by this dispositor, that you cannot see the very things which could potentially help you to overcome and rise above those challenges.

Hoping that this helps,

EoT

abhishekshs

Post by abhishekshs » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:52 am

Dear Sir,

Thank you for replying.
"Unfortunately" suggests that you believe that having the 12th lord placed in the 12th house from lagna must always necessarily be a bad thing.
I am fully agree with you, this placement is not always bad....specially in my chart where the sun is very powerful. I said "unfortunately" because according to vedic astrology classics, dushtana lords(6,8,12) should not be very strong.
You appear to believe that this is the main or only reason why you lost your job a few months back and was forced to return to India, and presumably you also believe that it has already and will always continue to be a major obstacle or big disadvantage to you when looking for another job.
I don't think that sun is responsible for the job loss. Infact he took me to greater heights at a very young age.It is the ketu dasha that is causing problems. I mentioned about the final dispositor of my chart, because it is very interesting and rare to have a final dispositor of all the planets in a chart. I just wanted to know if i can expect settlement in foreign lands as the 12th lord is very strong.

I would like to request rishirahul ji to have a look at my chart.

Regards

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:07 am

It is the ketu dasha that is causing problems.
The point which I was attempting to make here is that it is more likely to be what you have been lead to believe that the ketu dasha means in the way of causing your problems, instead of the ketu dasha itself causing them.

Whatever we focus upon most in our life, that is to where our energies flow.

By continuing to focus on the belief that it is the ketu dasha which is causing your problems (and not the current highly insecure and competitive job market), you are unknowingly giving that self limiting belief more energy to cause further damage to your self confidence.

Which is exactly what you do NOT want, when looking for another job. You need more self confidence.

NOT LESS!

You cannot change the ketu dasha, but on the other hand there are many practical steps which you could potentially take in order to minimise the influence of other more common reasons for being long term unemployed.
I would like to request rishirahul ji to have a look at my chart.
Your request is duly noted.

EoT  :smt002

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”