RishiRahul Ji

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sia24

RishiRahul Ji

Post by Sia24 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:41 am

Hello RishiRahul ji
My mother has seen your predictions in some site and she has a lot of belief. She asked me register here and ask you for your opinion on my progeny issue. As of now I have become utterly hopeless and at the verge of giving up. Somehow she has great hopes that I will get a better perspective after I get some guidance from you.
I am writing to you with a heavy heart since the whole progeny related problems and failures has made me very very depressed.
Me and my husband have been married for close to 5 yrs (married since27 Oct 2010). We had a love marriage and have been trying for a baby but nothing seems to work. We have visited many temples, done so many poojas and pariharams. We have tried scientifically (medical treatments as well) and even those have failed.Now I am drained financially, emotionally and physically. All these treatments has a lot of side effects and has made me very weak.
My DOB is 24 June, 1985, 8.33 AM, Thiruvarur Dist
Husband's :- 20April,1986, Chennai, 1.10 PM
Please please shed some light if I have any chance to get pregnant. Can I conceive naturally. The whole allopathy treatment has spoilt my health badly

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”