Please explain this chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

beauty999

Please explain this chart

Post by beauty999 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:37 am

Zodiac is Libra. Dominant planets in order are: Venus then pluto then jupiter. Dominant signs are Scorpio then Sagitarius then pisces. Dominant element is water then fire then earth.
scorpio is in 8th house. Sun in libra in 7th house. Moon in sagittarius in 9th house. Mercury in scopio in 7th house. venus in scorpio in 8th house. pluto in scorpio in 7th house. saturn in sagittarius in 8th house. uranus in sagitatius in 9th house. jupiter in pisces in 12th house. mars in capricorn in 11th house.

Nakshatra: jyeshta, pada: 1, chandra rasi: vrischika, soorya rasi: kanya, ascendant: tula, ayanamsa: lahiri

Houses
Ascendant 01° 56' Aries

2nd house 08° 18' Taurus

3rd house 06° 45' Gemini

4th house 01° 18' Cancer

5th house 26° 01' Cancer

6th house 24° 58' Leo

7th house 01° 56' Libra

8th house 08° 18' Scorpio

9th house 06° 45' Sagittarius

Midheaven 01° 18' Capricorn

11th house 26° 01' Capricorn

12th house 24° 58' Aquarius

Planets
Sun 14° 57' Libra
 in 7. house

Moon 17° 49' Sagittarius
 in 9. house

Mercury 06° 21' Scorpio
 in 7. house

Venus 19° 26' Scorpio
 in 8. house

Mars 29° 43' Capricorn
 in 11. house

Jupiter 14° 37' Pisces
 in 12. house

Saturn 06° 15' Sagittarius
 in 8. house

Uranus 19° 47' Sagittarius
 in 9. house

Neptune 02° 40' Capricorn
 in 10. house

Pluto 06° 17' Scorpio
 in 7. house

Vertex 00° 48' Libra
East Point 01° 32' Aries

Aspects
Sextile  Sun/Moon
 02° 52'

Sextile  Sun/Uranus
 04° 50'

Square  Moon/Jupiter
 03° 12'

Conjunction  Moon/Uranus
 01° 58'

Sextile  Mercury/Neptune
 03° 41'

Conjunction  Mercury/Pluto
 00° 04'

Trine  Venus/Jupiter
 04° 49'

Square  Jupiter/Uranus
 05° 11'

Sextile  Neptune/Pluto  03° 37

Please explain what all the above stuff mean in terms of career, marriage, which sun signs are compatible for marriage?
Attachments
astrodienst.gif
natal chart
astrodienst.gif (103.8 KiB) Viewed 4070 times
j_lagnapage.jpeg
lagna
j_lagnapage.jpeg (237.11 KiB) Viewed 4147 times
j_lalkitab.jpg
lal kitab
j_lalkitab.jpg (267.33 KiB) Viewed 4147 times
j_shodashvarga.jpeg
shodash varga
j_shodashvarga.jpeg (369.63 KiB) Viewed 4147 times
natal chart.jpg
natal chart 2
natal chart.jpg (348.48 KiB) Viewed 4233 times
Last edited by beauty999 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

beauty999

Post by beauty999 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:04 am

Hi,
I am a female and i am worried about what is going on with my life. Can anyone please explain my charts to me pleaseee?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Moved to the vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

beauty999

can anyone say something about this?

Post by beauty999 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:10 am

can anyone say something about this please???? Can anyone explain why people take advantage of me what i can change about myself?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:17 pm

Can anyone explain why people take advantage of me what i can change about myself?
Yes I will try to do that, but as I am not an astrologer my reading would not be based upon your astrology chart, and it would need to be separately requested by you in the psychic reading forum, instead of on this board.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

I would not need any other information outside of your question and your date of birth which is already in your forum profile (assuming that this is correct), to be able to give you this reading.

You can still leave this request where it is in the Vedic Astrology reading forum, as well as asking for a psychic reading on the other board.

Regards,

EoT  :smt003
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

beauty999

questions

Post by beauty999 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:33 am

Hi all,

I am just looking for astrology readings based on the charts i provided. I dont think a psychic reading would help. So please tell me what you see in my charts regarding when marriage will happen, and what career is best for me?

beauty999

explain plz

Post by beauty999 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Can anyone tell me if all of my charts match? I got them from different websites. Which website is more accurate, astrosage, prokerala, astro.com? any website that you know of thats very accurate?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:13 pm

We do not compare charts between different websites. Especially on a free reading site, such as this one.

The above having been said, the charts made on astro.com are the ones most commonly used for readings given on Mystic Board.

If I understand you correctly, you believe that the more charts which match each other, the more likely they are to be accurate in their interpretations.

If the chart by itself was all there was to a reading, then this might be close to the truth.

But because the accuracy of any interpretations depends much more upon the reader than it does upon whoever constructed that particular chart, your question is based upon a faulty belief.

The problem is that the more you continue to confuse the issue by insisting that one of our readers should do a free comparison of different charts on your behalf, the less likely it is that they are going to look at your request.

They are much more likely to give a reading to someone who gives them only one chart, and who has a more open mind about what makes an effective reading.

It may already be too late for you to correct this mistake, which is precisely why I offered you another option in place of getting no reading at all.

My task as a moderator is to help you to increase your chances of getting a reading on this forum, sooner rather than later. Beyond that it is completely up to the readers on this board to decide whether to take your request.

I feel that they may have already decided that your request is too complicated by multiple charts, for them not to move onto someone else's, instead of yours.

I hope that I am wrong about this, and wish you all the best.

EoT
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:44 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:We do not compare charts between different websites. Especially on a free reading site, such as this one.

The above having been said, the charts made on astro.com are the ones most commonly used for readings given on Mystic Board.

If I understand you correctly, you believe that the more charts which match each other, the more likely they are to be accurate in their interpretations.

If the chart by itself was all there was to a reading, then this might be close to the truth.

But because the accuracy of any interpretations depends much more upon the reader than it does upon whoever constructed that particular chart, your question is based upon a faulty belief.

The problem is that the more you continue to confuse the issue by insisting that one of our readers should do a free comparison of different charts on your behalf, the less likely it is that they are going to look at your request.

They are much more likely to give a reading to someone who gives them only one chart, and who has a more open mind about what makes an effective reading.

It may already be too late for you to correct this mistake, which is precisely why I offered you another option in place of getting no reading at all.

My task as a moderator is to help you to increase your chances of getting a reading on this forum, sooner rather than later. Beyond that it is completely up to the readers on this board to decide whether to take your request.

I feel that they may have already decided that your request is too complicated by multiple charts, for them not to move onto someone else's, instead of yours.

I hope that I am wrong about this, and wish you all the best.

EoT
You are so right, dear EoT!
I speak, as I always have, as a member here for many years now -- almost ten -- that I have always thought of Mystic Board as a family and that shall never change! Not from my side, anyway! ;-)

Unlike other forums and in the past many years (Since 80s) as I have observed, wrote about over the years, as we older folks wrestled with 300 baud modems, then  1200 and now 120 MB or more...

What has -- is  - will be  important shall always be CONNECTION...?

Mystic has never been about Magic or hasty consultations or similar ...??

It is like that formed snowflke (we approach winter here in North!) that began with a blob here, a blob there -- of frozen micro-droplet of water...?

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

beauty999

Post by beauty999 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:13 pm

Is anyone willing to add anything or tell me anything regarding my career and marriage?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”