Confused: Love or arranged marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

We cannot give you somebody else's reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Ayesha,

I have already tried to be a little more specific in relation to your questions. Questions which cannot be easily if at all answered through any type of reading on Mystic Board, which obeys our rules.

You asked if there is any chance that he will come back to you. Yes of course there always the possibility that he will eventually realize what he would be losing from his life by not continuing your relationship, and spontaneously come back to you.

But unfortunately most of the information which we would need to have in order to be able to predict if there is a good chance of this happening is currently locked away in this man's unconscious mind, which we cannot and are not allowed to spy upon through a reading, with it being third party.

We are both (Rishi and myself) therefore unable to be any more specific with regards to your questions than we have already been, mainly because this was entirely your reading and not your boyfriend's.

We cannot give you somebody else's reading.

EoT  :smt102

ayesha1991

Re: We cannot give you somebody else's reading

Post by ayesha1991 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Ayesha,

I have already tried to be a little more specific in relation to your questions. Questions which cannot be easily if at all answered through any type of reading on Mystic Board, which obeys our rules.

You asked if there is any chance that he will come back to you. Yes of course there always the possibility that he will eventually realize what he would be losing from his life by not continuing your relationship, and spontaneously come back to you.

But unfortunately most of the information which we would need to have in order to be able to predict if there is a good chance of this happening is currently locked away in this man's unconscious mind, which we cannot and are not allowed to spy upon through a reading, with it being third party.

We are both (Rishi and myself) therefore unable to be any more specific with regards to your questions than we have already been, mainly because this was entirely your reading and not your boyfriend's.

We cannot give you somebody else's reading.

Thank You dear EOT. You have always explained it really well but in my astrology reading (which was related to my love life and not the professional life) i didn't get a proper answer ( Or Maybe i failed to understand) Furthermore, i believe that astrology or psychic readings can only provide a general indication as its the free will that matters most. Also i believe in the power of prayers and that things can be changed through sincere efforts, thus no human or science can actually predict future as only GOD knows this. Till today no astrologer or psychic has been able to give me a specific prediction and most of the things they said never came true. I dont know why is it so. Maybe i have a complex chart to read and interpret. LOL And i never wanted to know whats going on his mind i just wanted to know if things will get better or if a better time will come for me and that would have been my reading only.
But anyways you are a great person and i thank you for taking time out to explain the things so well ...

Best wishes for you. TC
AS

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”