Confused: Love or arranged marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ayesha1991

Confused: Love or arranged marriage

Post by ayesha1991 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:07 am

My DOB is 15th april, 1991 and time is 12:10 am. I am from Paksitan, Lahore.I m very confused as different astrologers (vedic) have given me different readings. I am having problems with my lover at the moment. His DOB is 23rd march 1987 but time is not known and is serving in army. Will we get married?  If anyone could analyze my birth chart, i would be extremely grateful.
AS

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:49 am

Ayesha,

Please provide the reader with an update of your situation, and clearly ask the question or questions on which such a reading could be based.

Ditto marks by themselves years after the original, do not qualify as a valid reading request on Mystic Board.

Thanks,

EoT  :smt017

ayesha1991

Love marriage

Post by ayesha1991 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:08 am

Dear Experts,
The situation has not changed much. Rather got worse as my lover has stopped talking to me altogether since last month and has switched off all numbers and i have come to know that he is using another number.  My question for now would be that will he come back to me? and what are our chances of getting married ?
AS

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Confused: Love or arranged marriage

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:58 pm

ayesha1991 wrote:My DOB is 15th april, 1991 and time is 12:10 am. I am from Paksitan, Lahore.I m very confused as different astrologers (vedic) have given me different readings. I am having problems with my lover at the moment. His DOB is 23rd march 1987 but time is not known and is serving in army. Will we get married?  If anyone could analyze my birth chart, i would be extremely grateful.

Hello,

I wonder if this relationship got impacted in last quarter 2015?

The  present saturn transit asks you to be hard practical regarding relationships.
While the Jupiter nodal transit gives a direction between April & June 2016 in terms of professional path, which gets clarity only after Aug 2016.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

ayesha1991

thanks rishi sir

Post by ayesha1991 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:49 am

sir,
he was talking to me till sep 2015 but then suddenly he stopped talking. then again in january 2016 he called and said that he wanted to meet and that he will come to see me and i got very happy but dont know what happened, he switched off his numbers and they are off till now and i feel very depressed and sad. i came to know he is using another number but  i dont have the courage to call on that number. Is there any chance he will come back to me? we have been in long distance relation since 2010
AS

ayesha1991

plz reply sir

Post by ayesha1991 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:00 pm

waiting for your analysis and advice
AS

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:46 am

RishiRahul wrote:
ayesha1991 wrote:My DOB is 15th april, 1991 and time is 12:10 am. I am from Paksitan, Lahore.I m very confused as different astrologers (vedic) have given me different readings. I am having problems with my lover at the moment. His DOB is 23rd march 1987 but time is not known and is serving in army. Will we get married?  If anyone could analyze my birth chart, i would be extremely grateful.

Hello,

The  present saturn transit asks you to be hard practical regarding relationships.
While the Jupiter nodal transit gives a direction between April & June 2016 in terms of professional path, which gets clarity only after Aug 2016.

RishiRahul
ayesha1991 wrote:sir,
he was talking to me till sep 2015 but then suddenly he stopped talking. then again in january 2016 he called and said that he wanted to meet and that he will come to see me and i got very happy but dont know what happened, he switched off his numbers and they are off till now and i feel very depressed and sad. i came to know he is using another number but  i dont have the courage to call on that number. Is there any chance he will come back to me? we have been in long distance relation since 2010

Hello,

You say that he stopped talking to you since Sept 2015.
Sept 2015 is the begining of the last quarter 2015.

Since the above is correct, concentrating on what I mentioned about is best solution.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

ayesha1991

rishi sir

Post by ayesha1991 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:47 pm

Sir I didn't get it.
Could you please be a bit more specific?
Do we have a future together ? Will I be able to get married to him
Please reply
AS

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Hello Ayesha,

If he has stopped talking to you and has even changed his phone number so that you cannot contact him, the message should be very clear to you that he is either temporarily or permanently cutting off any contact with you for whatever reason (s) he might have for doing so.

Something obviously happened within him during the last quarter of the year (your reading confirms this), and the chances of him coming back to you are not looking particularly good at present, although this is not impossible.

Because this is your reading and not his, your reader cannot tell you exactly what is going through his mind. So any prediction made through a reading could at any time be rapidly overturned by your boyfriend exercising his right of free will to choose who he wants to be with.

Whether or not he has recently seen active duty in another state or country being in the military often changes a person so much that they are effectively no longer the individual you said goodbye to when you last went your separate ways. More so if he has been under battle conditions, and has seen horrors too terrible for civilians like us to even begin to imagine.

Increasing numbers of soldiers return from the battlefield suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome and other serious psychiatric  conditions.  Is there any possibility that your boyfriend could be currently having treatment for such a disorder, and he is too embarrassed to admit this to you in case you see this as a sign of his weakness?

Do not jump to any premature conclusions about why he does not currently want to see you, but at the same time do whatever you are able to give him the opportunity to tell you what is really in his heart about you. In other words your intuition is prompting you to phone him, but you will need to be very gentle and careful about what you say to him, when you do.

The worst thing you could do now is to make the conversation only about you, and force the same questions upon him which you asked for the reading.

My suggestion would be for you to ring him and tell him that you are there for him, and that you are willing to listen to him without judgement whenever he wants to talk to you about what is going on in his life. By all means tell him how much you have missed him, but do not give him any more problems than he already has by smothering him with your own emotions and demands. Get separate treatment for those. Do not expect him to do it.

This is the being practical regarding your relationship, which the present Saturn transit asks you to be. It will definitely be a challenge (hard) for you to turn things around once again in your favour with your lover by allowing him enough time and his own emotional space to tell you what he is really feeling deep inside, but do not completely rule out the possibility that later this year things might improve for your love life.
Do not get too obsessed about the exact time schedule indicated by what Rishi has told you in the above quote. He is talking about a general trend in the right direction beginning now, and really starting to get hold by August of this year.

It does NOT mean that it will happen automatically without you doing what I have suggested, or that if August arrives and you are still not as clear as you would like to be about whether there is a future for you as a couple, that you are necessarily doing something wrong or that the reading was lying to you, or that the reader is not a good one.

Emotional healing takes time, patience and a whole lot of love by you as well as by the person who needs it. Do not put any extra restrictions or deadlines on your boyfriend's healing, or you could be unknowingly sabotaging any reasonable hope of you ever getting back together.
Do we have a future together ? Will I be able to get married to him

Depending upon how effectively, patiently and gently you can do what I have suggested, and depending upon his reasons for breaking off contact with you, and depending upon the speed and depth of his emotional healing, there are a lot of practical things which you can do to make your long term future and ultimately your marriage (if you both want it) more than less likely.

That is about as specific as I can get!

Sorry,

EoT  :smt008

ayesha1991

Post by ayesha1991 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:27 am

Thank You so much dear EOT. I really appreciate your detailed advise.

Actually he has switched off all his numbers and is using a new number ( which i traced through a resource). I dont have the courage to call him on that number because i was feeling betrayed and also he would think that i am spying on him. And i also know that he is not in any battlefield but yes he is working hard and hardly gets any time to do any leisure activity  . Also he has got some family and property issues back at his ancestral home which he talked to me about due to which he wasnt able to concentrate on anything. But his sudden disappearance had made me too worried.

But after what you have said i will try to contact him after my coming birthday. I sincerely hope and pray that things will get better and he will again start loving me.

One more thing please as Rishi said a direction in terms of professional path, does that relate to my current job ??? or he is talking about a general direction ??

Thank you
AS

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:20 pm

One more thing please as Rishi said a direction in terms of professional path, does that relate to my current job ??? or he is talking about a general direction ??
Ayesha,

Only Rishi himself could completely answer that question for you as your reader. But it seems to me that he was attempting to look more at any possible improvements in your relationship on your behalf (your relationship moving in a better general direction). After all, you were not asking about your job in this request.

Although of course your job or career path must equally qualify as an important aspect/part of your life as a whole, this was not the focus of this particular reading. None of my comments were meant to be seen as contradicting anything coming out of the reading which Rishi has given you.

Rather I was attempting to expand upon or tease apart what my friend and esteemed colleague has told you, hopefully for greater clarity of understanding on your part.

BTW some men after leaving the military without ever experiencing actual combat conditions are psychologically and emotionally screwed up by the mental conditioning from their training, to make them capable of killing other human beings as their potential enemies.

When they eventually leave the military to become civilians again, some have great difficulty in being able to turn off this conditioning which is necessary for them to function effectively as part of a coherent group of other men and women under battle conditions, or in terrorist situations.

The resulting anger, confusion and frustration on returning to civilian life can in some cases negatively affect a man's attitudes towards women, or towards any person who is in any way different from them (99.99% of the rest of the population).

As usual what is presently going on in your boyfriend's psyche at any moment is a complex mixture of the effects of his military experiences, interacting with everything else which has ever happened to him (and the meaning which he has associated with each event) since his birth.

Truly we human beings are complex and highly flawed creatures, especially and frequently to ourselves.

EoT  Image

ayesha1991

Post by ayesha1991 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:53 am

Ayesha,

Only Rishi himself could completely answer that question for you as your reader. But it seems to me that he was attempting to look more at any possible improvements in your relationship on your behalf (your relationship moving in a better general direction). After all, you were not asking about your job in this request.
Yes this is what i am confused about :(
I hope he will clarify it whenever he gets time.

And your word are really kind and soothing dear EOT :)

ayesha1991

Post by ayesha1991 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:19 am

Hello,

RishiRahul[/quote]

Hello,

Since the above is correct, concentrating on what I mentioned about is best solution.

Good luck,

RishiRahul[/quote]

Sir would you please tell anything about my query ?
i would be really grateful
AS

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:24 pm

ayesha1991 wrote:Hello,

RishiRahul

Hello,

Good luck,

RishiRahul[/quote]

Sir would you please tell anything about my query ?
i would be really grateful[/quote]

have responded to your query more than once, and have told you what I can offer.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

ayesha1991

Marriage query

Post by ayesha1991 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 am

I wish it was more specific and related to my query.
But anyways thanks again.
AS

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”