Guilty of an abortion - Badly in need of advice

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sokimehta

Guilty of an abortion - Badly in need of advice

Post by sokimehta » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:25 pm

I came across your useful blog and wanted your advice badly.

I have been married for past 5 years. My married life has been filled with lot of fights, we are not compatible with each other's parents.

I recently found out I was pregnant, but my husband was not ready to have a baby even after 5 years. I begged a lot but he did not agree, we fought about the child. No one from his family supported me and I had to abort the child unwillingly.

I don't understand if he wants to take a divorce and separate from me, because he never speaks clearly when I ask him.

I feel guilty of killing the baby and miss the child badly. I wanted to know what does my future married life look like. Are there any remedies? Are we going to divorce. I don't want to live like this any more. I sometimes feel I want to end my life. What can I do to free myself of this sin?

I really want a healthy happy and virtuous baby blessed with long life. I wish for a child who will be intelligent and loving. I wan to be a mother to a successful child who will also do great things for others and will be known for his good deeds.

My and my husband's birth details are as follows. I really eagerly wait for your advice.

Husband:

DOB:  30/10/1981
POB: Goregaon, Mumbai
TOB:  1.10 am

Wife:

DOB:   28/09/1983
POB:   Mahim, Mumbai
TOB:   4.09 pm

Thank you very very much!

Regards

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Calling all our Vedic astrologers!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:21 am

Calling all our Vedic astrologers!

This request for a reading is both genuine and urgent, and I feel that it deserves our attention.

sokimehta has been given my permission to have both a Vedic and western astrology reading at the same time.

Thanks,

EoT

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”