Chart analysis SK

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

skapoor1891

Chart analysis SK

Post by skapoor1891 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:01 pm

Dear experts

I am repeating my request as it was posted as reply to some other topic

Request to experts to guide whether in near future I will start new business venture in retail or manufacturing or professional practice or retire.

My particulars are

Name SK

1. Date of Birth                          12-07-1958
2. Time of Birth                          17:50
3. Place of Birth                          Ambala ( Haryana )
4. DST used or not                      Not known ( i think not applicable here)
(Day Light Savings Time)
5. Gender (Male/ Female)            Male
6: Place of posting your query      Chandigarh
(city, Country)
7: Local watch time of posting query 19:30 at Chandigarh
(remember to indicate
AM or PM or use 24:00 hrs format)
on learning mode

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Chart analysis SK

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 13, 2016 3:54 pm

skapoor1891 wrote:Dear experts

I am repeating my request as it was posted as reply to some other topic

Request to experts to guide whether in near future I will start new business venture in retail or manufacturing or professional practice or retire.

My particulars are

Name SK

1. Date of Birth                          12-07-1958
2. Time of Birth                          17:50
3. Place of Birth                          Ambala ( Haryana )
4. DST used or not                      Not known ( i think not applicable here)
(Day Light Savings Time)
5. Gender (Male/ Female)            Male
6: Place of posting your query      Chandigarh
(city, Country)
7: Local watch time of posting query 19:30 at Chandigarh
(remember to indicate
AM or PM or use 24:00 hrs format)

Hello,

Looks like the ideal set up of your inner mind is  to retire, & lead an active life where you would live your own terms + be the master of your profession + help others.

Although you are a social person, you are also a loner of sorts, in short! and sensitive.

Maybe 2007 & especially 2011 slowly brought you to this wish.
And in the very recent past, the last quarter 2014 onwards.

RishiRahul

skapoor1891

Post by skapoor1891 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Rahul Ji ,

Thanks for your analysis. I feel that your analysis is very right and in last few years there have been many problems. I try to learn every thing do a lot of reading but I have never had a Guru who could show me right path.

I achieved good education and knowledge but with all that I could not achieve much in life in material terms. I have been trying short-cut to success but my knowledge and experience and over qualification and zeal to go in depth even in very small areas of life has put me in back seat. I read about medical engineering. I read a lot in astrology but could never make sense that your strength and weaknesses do not help in building your carrier or profession unless your placement of stars is also supportive.

Rahul ji, please show me some light as retirement decision in life by inner being will not help me make my living and with my past decisions I could not make enough money that i can live a happy retired life and only focus on helping the public. can i do something in my profession or some trade or business.

Budha having been placed in 8th house in Natal Chart has been mostly not-helpful and trouble maker in my life. Similarly Mars though placed in good place fifth and in aries also was helpful in speculation because of relationship with Kethu. Shani although placed in 12th could have helped in its sasha because of YOG Karak in Taurus is not helping in its own Maha Dasha because of placement in scorpio ( enemy rashi ). Plus also because of my alcoholic and non veg interests in eating habits , which me and my life has had for very long time in my life.

Mental peace is lost and I am not settled in life. Many remedies done over time have also not helped and I look for solutions.

Please give my some guidance as your reading is very precise but does not show any guidance on my future course. Also exact reasons for failure weather karmas of last life or this life as Shani is retrograde in 12th house in scorpio.

Thanks for giving some time to read my chart.

I am looking for some deeper understanding from experts because  my own astro reading has never shown me light.

regards

Sushil Kapoor

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:49 am

skapoor1891 wrote:Rahul Ji ,

Thanks for your analysis. I feel that your analysis is very right and in last few years there have been many problems. I try to learn every thing do a lot of reading but I have never had a Guru who could show me right path.

I achieved good education and knowledge but with all that I could not achieve much in life in material terms. I have been trying short-cut to success but my knowledge and experience and over qualification and zeal to go in depth even in very small areas of life has put me in back seat. I read about medical engineering. I read a lot in astrology but could never make sense that your strength and weaknesses do not help in building your carrier or profession unless your placement of stars is also supportive.

Rahul ji, please show me some light as retirement decision in life by inner being will not help me make my living and with my past decisions I could not make enough money that i can live a happy retired life and only focus on helping the public. can i do something in my profession or some trade or business.

Budha having been placed in 8th house in Natal Chart has been mostly not-helpful and trouble maker in my life. Similarly Mars though placed in good place fifth and in aries also was helpful in speculation because of relationship with Kethu. Shani although placed in 12th could have helped in its sasha because of YOG Karak in Taurus is not helping in its own Maha Dasha because of placement in scorpio ( enemy rashi ). Plus also because of my alcoholic and non veg interests in eating habits , which me and my life has had for very long time in my life.

Mental peace is lost and I am not settled in life. Many remedies done over time have also not helped and I look for solutions.

Please give my some guidance as your reading is very precise but does not show any guidance on my future course. Also exact reasons for failure weather karmas of last life or this life as Shani is retrograde in 12th house in scorpio.

Thanks for giving some time to read my chart.

I am looking for some deeper understanding from experts because  my own astro reading has never shown me light.

regards

Sushil Kapoor
Thank you for the nice words!

A special flavour that Mercuruy in the 8th/ house gives is that intellect & decisions for which mercury is the naural Karak is inconvenienced.

And how does Sasa yoga operate with Shani in the 12th? It would lead to expenses.

Your Mangal vimshottari dasa besidesbeing good productive & attracting nice karmas, was also difficult to experience personally. More so that retro shani is exchanging with Mars.

Whether the bad in your present life was due to  previous bad karmas or not, is secondary....while the Primary is to extract the best from the present.

Guidance in forums are simplified with use of only astrology mainly.
Detailed guidances are collectively done with the 3 main crafts; as otherwise a distinct view is not seen.

Just remedies with proper direction does not lead to anything worthwhile.

As of the very present, the time is very confusing since Feb 2016 & will be for another 2 months, regarding a direction.

Goodluck, :)

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

skapoor1891

Post by skapoor1891 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:40 am

Thanks RishiRahul Ji

It is very intelligent and enlightning reply but there are few confusions.

1       By Merc being in 8th your reply said " intellect & decisions for which mercury is the naural Karak is inconvenienced."

This in my understanding is bad decisions and intelligence compromised or does it mean that it leads to lunacy or madness.

2       As per my understanding I do not have SASA YOG as my natal saturn is in scorpio in 12 house and it has Drishti of Mars. I think Mars is covered under Panch Maha Purusha YOG being in aries in 5th house. Also Venus in own house Taurus in 6th house. As I read as given below:

The Yoga by Mars - Ruchaka Yoga,
         The Yoga by Mercury - Bhadra Yoga,
         The Yoga by Jupiter - Hamsa Yoga,
         The Yoga by Venus - Malavya Yoga,
         The Yoga by Saturn - Sasa Yoga

Actually my wife has a SASA YOG in 7th house birth details 28-5-1964 at Chandigarh at 13:12

3        Mars is not exchanging house with Saturn but it has 8th drishti on Shani. My present Vishotri at present is Saturn- Mercury and as per my understanding major problems at present are coming from Mercury and not Saturn as 12 placement of mars can be considered good but it may give higher expenses, Mars the Rasi lord being in own house and having drishti.

4        Please also guide me on the reason of my speculation losses on many occasions in life from 1998. 2002, 2006 and 2014. Were these speculation losses given by Mercury or by Mars yuti with Ketu in 5th.

5        You said good luck in end but vedic astro says that luck is already given in kudali graha placement. Can it be changed by deeds or prayers or it only smoothes things.

I will be thankful for your clarification on above.

Regards

Sushil Kapoor
on learning mode

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:49 pm

skapoor1891 wrote:Thanks RishiRahul Ji

It is very intelligent and enlightning reply but there are few confusions.

1       By Merc being in 8th your reply said " intellect & decisions for which mercury is the naural Karak is inconvenienced."

This in my understanding is bad decisions and intelligence compromised or does it mean that it leads to lunacy or madness.

2       As per my understanding I do not have SASA YOG as my natal saturn is in scorpio in 12 house and it has Drishti of Mars. I think Mars is covered under Panch Maha Purusha YOG being in aries in 5th house. Also Venus in own house Taurus in 6th house. As I read as given below:

The Yoga by Mars - Ruchaka Yoga,
         The Yoga by Mercury - Bhadra Yoga,
         The Yoga by Jupiter - Hamsa Yoga,
         The Yoga by Venus - Malavya Yoga,
         The Yoga by Saturn - Sasa Yoga

Actually my wife has a SASA YOG in 7th house birth details 28-5-1964 at Chandigarh at 13:12

3        Mars is not exchanging house with Saturn but it has 8th drishti on Shani. My present Vishotri at present is Saturn- Mercury and as per my understanding major problems at present are coming from Mercury and not Saturn as 12 placement of mars can be considered good but it may give higher expenses, Mars the Rasi lord being in own house and having drishti.

4        Please also guide me on the reason of my speculation losses on many occasions in life from 1998. 2002, 2006 and 2014. Were these speculation losses given by Mercury or by Mars yuti with Ketu in 5th.

5        You said good luck in end but vedic astro says that luck is already given in kudali graha placement. Can it be changed by deeds or prayers or it only smoothes things.

I will be thankful for your clarification on above.

Regards

Sushil Kapoor

Thank you.

1) Just a one factor astrology like mercury in the 8th. responding to lunacy or not is irrelevant.

2) I was not aware of a planet in a kona house leading to pancha mahapurusha yoga.

3) Sorry, what I meant was rasi drishti of Sani & Mangal!

4) Ketu in the fifth does not like speculations

5)'good luck in the end'. Did I say that? Or did I say that its your wish?

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

skapoor1891

Post by skapoor1891 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:14 am

Dear RishiRahul Ji

I read some where in LAL KITAB  that 8th house placement of Mercury with 11th placement of Rahu can lead to mental dis-orders. Your reply also said that mercury related functions will be inconvenienced.

Regarding Panch MahaPurusha Yog I need more understanding and in depth reading. For that also I will need more help from Mercury.

I request only one analysis that whether business( trading) or  profession will be more beneficial at this stage.

One more small point that Vipreet Raj Yoga of 8th Lord in sixth can still work at this stage or it can not happen as the current Maha-Dasha is Saturn and next is Mercury Maha-Dasha which is badhaka lord and 10th lord also.

How and when Vipreet Raj Yoga  works.

thanks and regards

SKapoor
on learning mode

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:34 pm

skapoor1891 wrote:Dear RishiRahul Ji

I read some where in LAL KITAB  that 8th house placement of Mercury with 11th placement of Rahu can lead to mental dis-orders. Your reply also said that mercury related functions will be inconvenienced.

Regarding Panch MahaPurusha Yog I need more understanding and in depth reading. For that also I will need more help from Mercury.

I request only one analysis that whether business( trading) or  profession will be more beneficial at this stage.

One more small point that Vipreet Raj Yoga of 8th Lord in sixth can still work at this stage or it can not happen as the current Maha-Dasha is Saturn and next is Mercury Maha-Dasha which is badhaka lord and 10th lord also.

How and when Vipreet Raj Yoga  works.

thanks and regards

SKapoor

Lal Kitab & other Literature speak in short sentences without explanations ('can happen' is not the same as 'will happen').

Panchamahapusha yoga can be read in books like Brihat Parashara hora shastra etc.
My understanding is that the planet should be in own house or exaltation in a kendra position from Lagna.

The principals of vipaith rajayoga can also be read in the books, and should be researched. The rules are given.

One hint for your mental solace= there are many natural benefics in the mercury signs in your chart= which implies that though mercury signification is inconvenienced, it cannot be harmful by any means.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

skapoor1891

Post by skapoor1891 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:19 am

Thanks RishiRahul Ji

Your reply clarifies some of my misunderstanding. I have been reading and listening You tube for Parivartan yog/ Vipreet Raj Yog/ Panch Mahapurusha Yoga. I need more clarity on its trigger point.   I am not able to understand few things

1       what was main planet house responsible for pushing me in share market speculation and why always losses was the out-come.

2      in this dasha of saturn are there any chances of better settlement in business or profession.  I read that if I leave eating non veg and stop taking alcohol then my dash will start giving good results and Mars / Jupiter and Saturn give much better and improved results if Tamsik food is avoided.

Is there any truth in the above. Kindly share your views on the above.

Also if I can do something to correct the bad effects of combust Saturn and Combust Mercury in 9 house ( sagittarius)  in natal chart of my son My son cannot rise in the morning and eats out always and very lazy and sleeps for 10-11 hours and sleeps mostly very late at night. Can any upaya change the nature given by position of planets or these are only for metal satisfaction of native. My son has no belief in that

thanks and regards

Sushil Kapoor
on learning mode

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:52 pm

skapoor1891 wrote:Thanks RishiRahul Ji

Your reply clarifies some of my misunderstanding. I have been reading and listening You tube for Parivartan yog/ Vipreet Raj Yog/ Panch Mahapurusha Yoga. I need more clarity on its trigger point.   I am not able to understand few things

1       what was main planet house responsible for pushing me in share market speculation and why always losses was the out-come.

2      in this dasha of saturn are there any chances of better settlement in business or profession.  I read that if I leave eating non veg and stop taking alcohol then my dash will start giving good results and Mars / Jupiter and Saturn give much better and improved results if Tamsik food is avoided.

Is there any truth in the above. Kindly share your views on the above.

Also if I can do something to correct the bad effects of combust Saturn and Combust Mercury in 9 house ( sagittarius)  in natal chart of my son My son cannot rise in the morning and eats out always and very lazy and sleeps for 10-11 hours and sleeps mostly very late at night. Can any upaya change the nature given by position of planets or these are only for metal satisfaction of native. My son has no belief in that

thanks and regards

Sushil Kapoor

Mainly Rahu & Mars has pushed you to the stock market.

About the fact that Mars/Jupiter & saturn gives beter results if tamasik food is avoided is a very generalised statement.
There is no substitute for well directed effort.

Combust saturn is very common happening. Check to see how many combust saturns are unlucky. The same for 9th. mercury.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

skapoor1891

Post by skapoor1891 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:23 am

Thanks RishiRahul Ji

Can reason for large speculative losses also be identified from placement of planets in chart. I read that Rahu in 11th house mostly gives good results.

Also I have an unanswered question that business in trading in apparels/ Jewelery will work better for me and family or I should direct efforts in CA/CS profession. By nature I always aspire luxuries in life .

Thanks again for making clarity in my understanding but whole thing is very complex and one can understand thread by thread.

regards

SKapoor
on learning mode

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”