Rahu mahadasha. Does it bring big changes?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

lamk1861

Rahu mahadasha. Does it bring big changes?

Post by lamk1861 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:43 am

Hello Members!

I am very interested in astrology and always loved reading and knowing about it. The basics of astrology and how its used(and also misused) is something which has fascinated me since a long time now. In my student days, I used to read and try and visit a very old astrologer in Odisha. He had always told me, "Destiny is binding". Wearing gemstones and remedies are all a part of the destiny. and I put it in my own words as, our destiny is like a OS. Its pre installed in us and we work and function as it makes us and as has been preset!
Presently in my case, I am into my Rahu mahadasha and Shani antardasha. Am getting serious desire to close down my business of 27 years and shift to something I like doing, stock trading!
Do you members think that the coming Rahu-Mercury dasha will be better in this regard and will allow me better finances? Or should I stick to this business and not go into stock trading, advisory/consultancy?
Please advise knowledgeable members!
My details are:
Date of Birth : 18-06-1961
Place of Birth : Cuttack Odisha (20.4625 N, 85.8830 E)
Time : 10-40 pm
Place of residence now : Bhubaneswar, Odisha (20.2961 N, 85.8245 E)
Male

Thank you

MK

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”