Financial Capability.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rituraaj

Financial Capability.

Post by rituraaj » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Dear Learned Astrologers,
 19/09/1984, 05.25 Am, Kolkata.

I have been facing financial dificulties since many years and now whatever financial help i was receiving from my gaurdian has stopped and i am in critical point in my life. I would like to know about my financial capability and capability to earn own money. I am inSat_sat dasha .I have Sat exalted but a malefic owing sixth house  presently transiting my natal mars and ketu creating karmic backlog. Sat debilitated in dasamsa being 10th lord and mercury going in12th in birth chart. I have done engineering but i am not sble to utilize my degree. Plz help me in judging whether i will be employed somewhere  or not and in whiich sector should i try.
My saturn mount in right hand is down so is my birth chart and timings correct ? I am asking this because my saturn is exalted.
ANIRBAN.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Financial Capability.

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:28 pm

rituraaj wrote:Dear Learned Astrologers,
 19/09/1984, 05.25 Am, Kolkata.

I have been facing financial dificulties since many years and now whatever financial help i was receiving from my gaurdian has stopped and i am in critical point in my life. I would like to know about my financial capability and capability to earn own money. I am inSat_sat dasha .I have Sat exalted but a malefic owing sixth house  presently transiting my natal mars and ketu creating karmic backlog. Sat debilitated in dasamsa being 10th lord and mercury going in12th in birth chart. I have done engineering but i am not sble to utilize my degree. Plz help me in judging whether i will be employed somewhere  or not and in whiich sector should i try.
My saturn mount in right hand is down so is my birth chart and timings correct ? I am asking this because my saturn is exalted.
ANIRBAN.
The arrival of your Saturn dasa which is the 3rd. mahadasa is linked to efforts; while natal sani is poited in the 2nd. house aspecting the 11th house, both related to finances; stressing the 4th & 8th. house (house of home & suffering.

At the same time the transit sani posited in the 6th (upachaya from moon) points toward personal effort, towards going out of home, maybe a foreign way &maybe temporarily) to seek destiny.

Again, Aug/Sept 2016 brings better clarity if you are willing to; as the onset of saturn dada also signifies discipling certain areas whivh need discipline. Saturn is fond of disturbing comfort zones.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”