Requesting a Reading: Career & Marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Izuno

Requesting a Reading: Career & Marriage

Post by Izuno » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:35 am

Hello,

I've been unemployed for over a year & I haven't been able to move forward to the next stage of my life. Parents are wondering if now is the right time to get me married & I feel more lost. In what industry will I get a job? Is there a chance that I'll get married soon? Will I get higher education with graduate studies?

I'd really appreciate it if someone can give me a reading. Thank you so much in advance!

Info:
Date of Birth: June 28, 1990
Time of Birth: 12:05PM
Place of Birth: Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Requesting a Reading: Career & Marriage

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Izuno wrote:Hello,

I've been unemployed for over a year & I haven't been able to move forward to the next stage of my life. Parents are wondering if now is the right time to get me married & I feel more lost. In what industry will I get a job? Is there a chance that I'll get married soon? Will I get higher education with graduate studies?

I'd really appreciate it if someone can give me a reading. Thank you so much in advance!

Info:
Date of Birth: June 28, 1990
Time of Birth: 12:05PM
Place of Birth: Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India

Hello,

You are destined to have a good marriage; and your chart is good too.

You are about to enter Shani on Shani.
You are running Mars dasa Ketu antardasa since Aug 2015, which has felt pretty much constrictive; the source of which being mid 2015.

I wonder...

RishiRahul

Izuno

Post by Izuno » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:16 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

You are running Mars dasa Ketu antardasa since Aug 2015, which has felt pretty much constrictive; the source of which being mid 2015.

I wonder...

RishiRahul
Can you see when I'll be getting married? Parents are slightly pressuring me since I'm getting old.

Shani on Shani? Is that the 7 year Shani? I just finished that a few years ago though..I went through a lot of health problems during that time.

And you're right...things have been more constrictive since mid-2015. I'm hoping/praying I'll get a job by Jan & can start the new year on a good note.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Izuno wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

I wonder...

RishiRahul
Can you see when I'll be getting married? Parents are slightly pressuring me since I'm getting old.

Shani on Shani? Is that the 7 year Shani? I just finished that a few years ago though..I went through a lot of health problems during that time.

And you're right...things have been more constrictive since mid-2015. I'm hoping/praying I'll get a job by Jan & can start the new year on a good note.

Shani on Shani is called Saturn return in western astrology. It is different from sade sati.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”