Which planets need cure?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

t2mkn

Which planets need cure?

Post by t2mkn » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Dear Astrologers and Researchers,

I am not into astrology, but all efforts I made for making things work are failing in my married life. Husband Wife relation is OK type, but most hard part is mentioning happy relationship between Parents and Wife.

Current situation is like. My wife wishes my parents should dye. And I am even though knows, she is wrong saying so, I am unable to oppose her or even unable to say "no stop". I feel if I say "no" in any mean, there will be a high tense situation in family. It's all because she goes show show aggressive for small things. To ignore such things, I just avoid considering her rude voice and think as if she is stupid and don't know what she is talking about. Managing like this anyway since 8 long years. Every day feels like a challenge. Also note that I don't want to leave my parents alone and move away at this old age. They certainly need me, also need me emotionally because I am only son.

Please consider my planets and help me know which planets are:
1. Not allowing me to say "No", or making me so defensive in front of her.
2. Which are bringing pain in my married life.
3. Which are bringing pain to my parents life.
4. Is there a chance of divorce? If so when that can be expected.
5. Any chance of second marriage, if divorced.

Finally any solutions if you have for above problems.

My details:-
DOB : 10th December, 1979
TIME: 13:48:12
Place: Jharsuguda, Odisha, India.

Wife's details:-
Unknown. No one tells me the truth. They say they don't remember at all. No records too. So consider "unknown".

Thanks a lot in advance,
Mahesh

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:25 pm

7. Please do not ask for third party readings.  Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.
Third party readings are readings directly about people other than yourself.

So any questions which you are asking about either your wife or your parents and their marriage are outside of what our readers are allowed to comment on or read about.

Having said the above I feel a great sense of empathy (caring) for your situation, and I hope that a solution can soon be found which will be in the best interests of the four of you (you, your wife, and both your parents).

I would go further and suggest that you (and perhaps a relationship counselor) should look carefully at why your wife would want such a terrible thing to happen.

There is something hidden going on here between the three of them which is contributing to this unusual tension in your marriage, and you unfortunately have been caught in the middle of it for at least the last eight years.

Do not confuse your wife standing up for her right to be free of any control or interference from your parents (being assertive), with her being aggressive and moody.

These are two very different things, although frustration in not having her rights recognised over the space of many years, could possibly lead to her assertiveness changing into aggression (threats or acts of violence).

I sincerely hope that your reading (given by a Vedic Astrologer, which I am not) will also bring into the light some answers about exactly why you are having such great difficulty asserting your own rights as her husband, for your parents and yourself to be  respected by your wife.

Keeping the peace between you and your wife at the cost of your own self respect, can never end well for either of you.

Namaste,

Brian

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Which planets need cure?

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:25 am

t2mkn wrote:Dear Astrologers and Researchers,

I am not into astrology, but all efforts I made for making things work are failing in my married life. Husband Wife relation is OK type, but most hard part is mentioning happy relationship between Parents and Wife.

Current situation is like. My wife wishes my parents should dye. And I am even though knows, she is wrong saying so, I am unable to oppose her or even unable to say "no stop". I feel if I say "no" in any mean, there will be a high tense situation in family. It's all because she goes show show aggressive for small things. To ignore such things, I just avoid considering her rude voice and think as if she is stupid and don't know what she is talking about. Managing like this anyway since 8 long years. Every day feels like a challenge. Also note that I don't want to leave my parents alone and move away at this old age. They certainly need me, also need me emotionally because I am only son.

Please consider my planets and help me know which planets are:
1. Not allowing me to say "No", or making me so defensive in front of her.
2. Which are bringing pain in my married life.
3. Which are bringing pain to my parents life.
4. Is there a chance of divorce? If so when that can be expected.
5. Any chance of second marriage, if divorced.

Finally any solutions if you have for above problems.

My details:-
DOB : 10th December, 1979
TIME: 13:48:12
Place: Jharsuguda, Odisha, India.

Wife's details:-
Unknown. No one tells me the truth. They say they don't remember at all. No records too. So consider "unknown".

Thanks a lot in advance,
Mahesh

Hello,

Firstly Ketu in 12th. house in Kumbha gives difficult experiences such as this. Also darakarak Shani is in the 7th. house.

Now note that your present dasa lord, moon, is the star & sub of ketu and shani respectively.
Also since 2015 the transit shani was moving over upapada lagna, atmakaraka and mercury.

For bringing pain to your parents life,  how are you to blame? Things do not happen that way always.

Whatever started at the second half 2014 has led to difficult situations since the present not allowing you to focus in any single direction; while you feel holding onto something and tend to blame the changes at the first quarter 2014.

I wonder!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

t2mkn

Post by t2mkn » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:18 am

RishiRahul wrote: Hello,

Firstly Ketu in 12th. house in Kumbha gives difficult experiences such as this. Also darakarak Shani is in the 7th. house.

Now note that your present dasa lord, moon, is the star & sub of ketu and shani respectively.
Also since 2015 the transit shani was moving over upapada lagna, atmakaraka and mercury.

For bringing pain to your parents life,  how are you to blame? Things do not happen that way always.

Whatever started at the second half 2014 has led to difficult situations since the present not allowing you to focus in any single direction; while you feel holding onto something and tend to blame the changes at the first quarter 2014.

I wonder!

RishiRahul
Thanks for replying your observations.

So position or transit position of Ketu, Shani, and Moon are basically bringing issues in my life?

I don't know, but is their solutions to this issues with planets. Say if I chant 1 mala bijamantra for Ketu, Shani, and Moon every day. Or I have to do some other things?

Thanks,
Mahesh

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:46 pm

t2mkn wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: Hello,

I wonder!

RishiRahul
Thanks for replying your observations.

So position or transit position of Ketu, Shani, and Moon are basically bringing issues in my life?

I don't know, but is their solutions to this issues with planets. Say if I chant 1 mala bijamantra for Ketu, Shani, and Moon every day. Or I have to do some other things?

Thanks,
Mahesh

What about those mentioned in 2014?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”