Best gemstones for me ?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rraju78

Best gemstones for me ?

Post by rraju78 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Respected Experts ,

My DOB etc is 22/11/1978 , 16:35 , Balurghat District Hospital , West Bengal India.

Facing misunderstanding, quarrel with  friends, colleague, specially with wife ( seperated for last May , not divorced ), financial problems, insomnia, easily anxious , constipation, stammering since childhood , easily affected by black magic or so . Can't take proper decisions promptly.

Please help me . I am at my wits end.
Please suggest me which gemstones should I use ?

Warm Regards.
Last edited by rraju78 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:06 am

moved to vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

rraju78

Post by rraju78 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Rahul ji
Namaste !
Please have a look at my chart and please suggest which gemstones should I use !

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Welcome friend!

While waiting for your reading (I am not a Vedic astrologer), could I please suggest that you could choose one or more gemstones from the following website, to help you to become more self confident?

http://www.agt-gems.com/GemPowers.html

Because using only one gemstone to do this could unintentionally create an imbalance between the different parts of your personality as a whole, it is often better to use a combination of two or more of these gems of power at the same time, instead.

While low self confidence or self esteem seems to be your main problem, some of the other gems are meant to give you better balance, stability and improved health.

If you do not have enough balance, stability and good health as well as more self confidence to keep you trying to overcome your limitations, developing more confidence in your ability to cope with your life's challenges and to recognise and take maximum advantage of any opportunities when they appear, the boost in self confidence by itself will sadly be wasted.

A reading could possibly give you a better targeted to your personality guide to which of these gemstones should give you the most chance of success.

The above chart/webpage is only meant as a general guide, until you can get your reading and more customized to your situation guidance.

Cheers,

Brian  Image

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Best gemstones for me ?

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:29 pm

rraju78 wrote:Respected Experts ,

My DOB etc is 22/11/1978 , 16:35 , Balurghat District Hospital , West Bengal India.

Facing misunderstanding, quarrel with  friends, colleague, specially with wife ( seperated for last May , not divorced ), financial problems, insomnia, easily anxious , constipation, stammering since childhood , easily affected by black magic or so . Can't take proper decisions promptly.

Please help me . I am at my wits end.
Please suggest me which gemstones should I use ?

Warm Regards.
Astrology can be very simple sometimes though not most always.
Your cart reminds me of this, and very much so.

Your moon dasa,started since 2011 is problematic and confusing in many respects (sani chandra) + (rahu chandra).

This disturbs the 4th. house where the conjunctions happened.

Your residential environment underwent change around Feb 2016 (giving a grace of plus minus 3 months); slowly making you realistic and practical about your personal & home life. in 2017.

The trials & difficulties which is not letting you lead a proper day to day  grounded life will also be over as moon dasa ends in 2021.

Few hints given above...

More than gemstones, proper guidance helps to tide over this.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

rraju78

Post by rraju78 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Respected Rahul ji
Many many thanks for your response.
Sir , please inform me any suitable gemstone(s) which along with the advice I should use .
Warm Regards.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”