Depressed mom need help regarding my daughter

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

time

Depressed mom need help regarding my daughter

Post by time » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:55 pm

Birth day-- August 28th 2015
Birth place--Cambrian park, CA,USA
Birth time-- 5:25 PM

our village astrologer has told me few things about her chart.

1) poorna manglik
2)vaidhyva yog
3) No money,no husband,no children.
4)Always sick health.(mainly because of venus)

I am a depreesed mom. I Know child horoscope should not be seen at this age but after getting these information, what should i do?? just sit quietly...so plz respected people help me out...

thanks
mom

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:12 am

7. Please do not ask for third party readings.  Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.
A third party reading is one directly about a person other than the member who requested it.

Including another family member.

My suggestion would be for you to instead post your own personal details with your next posting.

Leave your first posting exactly as it is. There is no need to edit or remove it.

In that way this will be a first party reading (your's), and your questions about what you can or should do about your daughter or your own depression, are both acceptable.

It would be cruel to suggest that you should just sit there and do nothing, to try to help her.

I am not an astrologer myself, but as a father of two now adult children my heart and healing thoughts go out to you.

I do not know much about astrology, but I know all too well about the disabling effects of depression.

You are not alone in having to deal with the "black dog" (depression) in your life as a loving and caring parent.

I sincerely hope that your reading (given to you by one of our astrologers) using your own personal details will help bring some comfort, light and healing to your family's situation.

Loving regards,

Brian . :smt007

time

Post by time » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:36 am

Thanks. So how can I get the input about my daughter's birthchart? she is just 15 month old. And I just wanna know how much truth is there in that prediction.....really need help from all respected peopl..plz hep me

time

Post by time » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:41 am

i tried it in a new post , hope to get some light on it...thanks once again..

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:30 pm

So how can I get the input about my daughter's birthchart?
None of your daughter's information should be included with your posting (including her birth chart).

Only your own information will be accepted for a reading to be given on this forum.

L&L,

Brian

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”