Can sum1 help me to do reading for my job

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Can sum1 help me to do reading for my job

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed May 10, 2006 9:09 pm

Hi everyone,
Can some one tell me please when am i going to get job in my field.i am looking for  it, for a while.

DOB-29/08/1980
TOB-5.45 am
POB-Calcutta
Place right now- kolkata,west bengal

Its being a while looking for it  and now i am getting disgusted and frustrated looking for it . Can u please tell me more about my job like where i am going to get it ,sam place (Kolkata) or outside, its gona b in india or abroad
Can some one please hlp me.
Thanking you

Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 21, 2006 8:33 am

Raman

you will get a job after 27.11.2006 and the period after that would be good. Foreign assignment is not ruled out. likely to go abroad after that period. Recite Hanuman chalisa everyday.

Regards
govardhanvt

govardhanvt

REading

Post by govardhanvt » Wed May 24, 2006 1:01 pm

I give below the remedy for your problem reading it from Bhrigu nadi

offering food in the form of Anna Santarpana and also by worshipping the Goddess ASTAhalakshmi pooja and performing /conducting offering to VIRGINS ( with fruits and flower) and some money offerings and this kind of auspicious performance will ward off the evils . dos[ites. blames and the person will enjoy tremendous success  in all the walks of life.

I suggest you start performing the puoja and what is said you will certainly see result accruing within no time

Jai Hanuman

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu May 25, 2006 4:33 am

is this Ashtalakshmi puja done for some other reason too?. i remember i was called for one when i was  a kid.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 25, 2006 4:40 am

swethaji

Ashtalaksmi Pooja is done for over all well fare of the Individual. It can be done any time and by any one.

Visit to Besant Nagar AStalakshmi Temple near shore in Chennai is other recommendation  for those who cannot perform pooja

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:31 pm

Dear govardhanvt,
Your posts on vedic astrology are very good.Hope i can learn sumthing from u . Can u please tell me that how to make out about love marriages .

. Love marriages without parent consent
. Love marriages with parent consent

Can you please tell me how my all over life is going to be in terms of success in professional  world and financially And what is my problem which i should rectify to make my life better(professionally and personally),I know its a vague question but please try to reply.

Thank you

Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:49 am

Dear Raman

Vedic astrology talks of only conventional and unconventional   I haave  not read  any article or books so far on the subject of Love marriage with or without consent. Unlike western astrology, our Hindu or the VEdic astrology give importance to caste in the base root level itself. Each and every planets  is assigned with caste. Each and every house is assigned with caste, and direction. Hence ,  vedic astrology determines conventional marriages is sacred and unconventional otherwise. But in the changing world , unconventional marriages have over taken the conventional one and more mix of races is seen , which cannot be prevented  for various legal, socio, economic factors.  Hence , I feel your question is appropriate in the current day environment.  Though , I have not much research into it, as it strikes me , going by the various charts, I have with me, a benefic planet influence on the planets  in the horoscope of a native  with indication of unconventional marriage, there are possibility of parent consent or reconciliation by the parents after the marriage of the native and accepting the same . If  Malefic influence, on such  horoscope the marriage could   happen without the consent.

Again , I repeat, each horoscope is to be studied individually and there cannot be universal dictum like that of standards and pronouncement in accounting practices .

May be I am wrong, and hence I expect others to give their views on this too.

Incidentally,  the influence of Matrukaraka, Pitrukaraka Matrustanadhipathi, Pritrustanadhipati also play great role in determining the Marriage would take place with or without parents consent

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:38 am

Dear govardhanvt,
Thank you for replying to me. Can u please reply to the third part of question also which is about me . Can you also tell me about my positives which may be helpful to me in my journey to success. What else do u think is crucial for me to know .

Thank you

Raman

Raman Deep Singh

VARGOTTAM

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:18 pm

one more thing. i was reading that presence on vargottam in a horoscope is GENERALLY considered good. in my chart mercury is vargottam  can u please tell me what does this signify.
Thanking you
Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:43 am

Mercury in your horoscope is lagnaadhipathi  , and also 10th lord , placed in his own house in vargottama position is always good  . You will be very well reconginsed in your profession. It is not only that Mercury is aspected by 4th and 7th Lord Jupiter placed in its own house in retrograde motion ,also the poorvapunyastanadhipathi also casting the 7th aspect on Mercury , which is also good. Recite Vishnusahasranamam daily for enhancement of the benefit

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:43 am

Dear govardhanvt ji,

In my lagna kundli sun is my lagnadhipati and placed in simha rashi in lagna alongwith mercury and jupiter in lagna even in navamsa mercury is in simha(that is y vargottam). please do rectify me if i m wrong.Please can u have a look at it again.
Thank you

Regards

Raman

Raman Deep Singh

govardhanvt ji

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:47 am

Dear govardhanvt ji,
I just wanted to bring this topic up for ur attention.Please do reply to it and clarify my doubts.If i am wrong please do leme know . I was just wondering how cum acccording to you mercury is my lagnadhipati and had few other doubts . please hav a look and let me know .

Thanking you

Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:26 am

Your are correct  Your Lagnadhipathi is Sun and he is in leo. The earlier post was not  of yours

It was accidentally posted there

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:43 am

Raman Deep Singh

Your 11th Lord and 2nd lord is in Vargottama position in Leo, which is friend house. This is good position . Moreover , Mercury is 7th and 4th lord  from Moon

Vargottama planet is one , in the same Rasi and Same Navamsa. Vargottama  could be Subha , ashubha  chara , stira etc , depending onthe placement of planet  In your case Mercury being 11th and 2nd lord placed in Lagna with Lagnadhipathi , Mercury in vargottama position gives rise to Subha vargottama. Hence Mecury in Vargottama  gives sharp intellect, capacity to convince others, impreseivesness , charity . Being the Labhastanadhipati and Dhanastanadhipati in Vargottama postion gives good money and wealth and you will not encounter losses on the matters related to wealth money or materialistic things.

As regards to your Job front too Venus the lord of 10th house placed in 11th house Gemini, confers Raj yoga. However Venus also being 3 rd lord which is considered to upachaya, there could be certain fears when you take up your assignment and you would be quiet frequently feeling some sort of fear in your work envirnoment.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:53 am

Dear govardhanvt Ji,
Thank you for replying to me . Can u please guide and can clear few more of my doubts.

Even though Mercury is so beneficial for me but wont it being Combusted by sun will harm me . I think its too close to sun so shud be combusted.

Is there any use of Nirayana Bhav chalit chart in Vedic astrology

My jupiter and Sun are in first house .. Will that help me in my career, if yes, how..I am askin this question coz people get very exited coz of its place ment in first house (and Sun in own sign)and i personally dont c any effect of it in my life. I am struggling alot for my first job..

Can u c any possibility of me being out of india in last 2 years. coz i was but i am not able to find any sign of me being in foreign land in my horoscope.

I know i am asking too many questions but i really wanna learn and i find it difficut to learn it without guidance of any senior person like you.
Thanking you

Raman

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”