To know jathaka porutham

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Akhila1994

To know jathaka porutham

Post by Akhila1994 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:03 am

Dear sir,
I wish to know whether the following match can be considered for marriage as it shows the stars belong to same nadi. I also want to know about rajju porutham.
Boy's details
Name - sachin
Star - thiruvathira(ardra)
Rasi - mithunam
Dob - 04/12/1990
Time - 4.05 pm
Place - idukki,kerala

Girl's details
Name - Akhila
Star - uthram
Rasi - kanya
Dob- 26/03/1994
Time - 9.20pm
Place - chennai

Spirit Seeker

Re: To know jathaka porutham

Post by Spirit Seeker » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:02 pm

नमश्शिवाय।
Dear Akhila, I don't have any idea on Porutham! But as you're seeking for match making, I'd like to add some points:
  • Your Raahu conjunct with his Venus in Raashi, it says that you're naturally attracted to him
  • His Raahu is 12th from your Mars says that he is attracted to you & that repeats in D-9 as well!
  • Your Saturn is aspecting his Venus & His Saturn is aspecting your Mars! Well!
  • Sun's are in trines (here 5-9 mutually), Sun's mutual positions are matched!
  • Moon's are in 4-10 position tells that there is only Chandra balam to you, no issues
  • Soul level: Both Aatmakaarakaas are natural friends, Saturn & Venus & both are Vargottama! Most interestingly His Vargottama AK Saturn is in Sagittarius, your Vargottama AK Venus is in Pisces thus both adhipathis are same & they are aspecting each other (Raashi drushti!). There will be very good understanding between you both, Nice!
  • UL's are in trines & their respective lord's are also in trines!
  • As 2nd lord is 8th from 7th house thus 2nd lord is Kaaraka for marriage. His 2nd lord Venus & your 2nd lord Mars are in 4-10 positions to each other. No issues
Though there are minor problems individually. I don't think it is a big issue, by praying & understanding the concept of marriage deeply you guys can enjoy eternally. So, concentrate on it.
On a side note, I think you guys belongs to different caste & the marriage is an inter caste Love marriage. :smt047
God bless! :)

PS: Never ever use Tamizh names like uthram, thiruvaathirai & so on!!! They're meaningless!!! Use Samskrutam words like Uttaraphalguni! Because it convey some meaning in it!
Last edited by Spirit Seeker on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akhila1994

Post by Akhila1994 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:54 am

Sure.... Thank u sir.... And what u said was absolutely right.. we both belong to different caste. Now parents are saying that there are issues with our horoscopes and must not be matched. So need to get clarification so as to convince them.

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:52 pm

नमः शिवाय!
Dear Akhila, you made me sir?! :smt018 FYI, I'm 1996 born baby! :smt019 :smt042 :smt044
Now it is your job to convince your parents! Do it, All the very best! Frankly speaking, even if horoscope doesn't match why shouldn't one get marry to whom one desires!? However, they'll pay their Karma accordingly! Not just you, but everyone!... So, I'd say there is no issue in your case after seeing both Jaatakaas!
If some Astrologers ask, please consider the above points, despite being said above, individually there are little problems, I think it is not a big issue & you guys can solve!
But what I'd like to emphasize is that, even 34/36 (Gunamilanam) is not suffice to say that compatibility is awesome! Grahamilanam has a "MAJOR SAY!" Remember! In Gunamilanam, we consider Moon & its lord, that's it! But in our South (especially in Kerala I guess) we see Porutham & all like sthree dheerga porutham & so on.
Akhila, if we want to study the married life in a deeper sense, you can study points like where is your 7th Lord posited in his D-9 & vice versa & what are the relationships & about their dispositors (means that particular zodiac lord) & also you can check where is your Ascendant Lord, 7th lord of D-1 posited in his D-9 & vice versa & there are so many, But the points which I've mentioned suffice I guess. But as for study purpose you can analyze.
All the very best!

Narakachaturdashi shubhaashayaah! & आरोहयति दीपावलीशुभाशयाः (Advance Deepawali wishes!)

Akhila1994

Post by Akhila1994 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:54 am

What about the papasamyam and dasa sandhi in the above given horoscopes

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 am

नमश्शिवाय।🙏
Akhila1994 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:54 am
What about the papasamyam and dasa sandhi in the above given horoscopes
It seems that Papasamyam is satisfactory where as Dasa Sandhi isn't satisfactory. But generally people doesn't check these things.

Akhila1994

Post by Akhila1994 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:26 am

Once it has been said that this wont match by my parents hence we need to consider all the things which my parents may criticise so that i can give them a reply which will be convincing for them.
Need to know one more thing. Is there any sort of life threatning issue for the boy when these horoscopes are matched?

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:07 am

नमश्शिवाय।🙏
Akhila1994 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:26 am
Need to know one more thing. Is there any sort of life threatning issue for the boy when these horoscopes are matched?
Akhila, I'm still a learner. So, it's better to take an experts opinion on it. But as for the main points are concerned I've already been given.
The main problem in the boy's horoscope that I'd see is that his AK (Ātmakāraka) Saturn is in 2nd from UL. On positive hand as it is AK he tries to sustain the marriage. As malefic there could be some challenges. If you still have more doubts you need to consult a knowledgeable Astrologer via paid consultation. You can contact RishiRahul Ji & also you can consult Pandit Sanjay Rath.

My doubt is that independent of whatever an Astrologer say why would that effect two persons who are committed?... If parents says no to the marriage, you guys should convince them.
If two persons are committed, we don't need Astrology at all, if they are compelled, longevity of the marriage & Muhūrta is the only thing is better to see.
All the best!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”