Man says he’ll divorce his wife for me

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

iloveamma

Man says he’ll divorce his wife for me

Post by iloveamma » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:32 am

I have met someone. I am 43. I’ve always wanted to marry, but not sure it’s a good idea.
I’ve met an Indian man who tells me he loves me. we have a very deep spiritual connection. Meaning, my internet network went off, turned off completely, but somehow my phone remained connected to our call while I was telling him again not to call me and we should block each other.
I really do not know what to do with this man. We’ve only known each other a few weeks. I’ve told him 100 times I don’t want him to contact me, that he’s married but he contacted a lawyer yesterday to divorce his wife and wants to marry me.
I am NOT interested in being a side mistress.
I have always searched for a divine male partner to have a spiritual relationship with that goes beyond the body. I really like him, but it’s horrible he is married.
He has all the qualities I’ve EVER wanted. but we’ve only known each other a few weeks. But this karma with his wife is tooooo much. It’s torturing me. Will he ever get divorced! Should we be togheter in the future?
Will he be faithful to me?
I do not want to harm anybody.
I really really need guidance. I looked and I thought his chart said he would have a second marriage.
He also has mars and Venus in the same house.
Can I give our charts?

Mine/female
1. Date of Birth. MAY 1 1975
2. Time of Birth 23:22
3. Place of Birth. Skokie Illinois USA
4. DST used or not(Day Light Savings Time) TIME ZONE SHOULD BE PLUS +5.00
5. Gender (Male/ Female) FEMALE
6: Place of posting your query (city, Country) Thailand
7: Local watch time of posting query (remember to indicate AM or PM or use 24:00 hrs format) 10:00 am Sunday NOV 25.

HIS MALE

1. Date of Birth. MAY 30 1972
2. Time of Birth 18:55 pm
3. Place of Birth. Ballia Uttar Pradesh
4. DST used or not(Day Light Savings Time) no
5. Gender (Male/ Female)MALE
6: Place of posting your query (city, Country) THAILAND
7: Local watch time of posting query (remember to indicate AM or PM or use 24:00 hrs format)
10:00 am IST SUNDAY nov 25
NO link in signatures!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Man says he’ll divorce his wife for me

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:10 am

7. Please do not ask for third party readings. Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.
The reading you are asking our readers to give you is about someone other than yourself.

This means that it is a third party reading, and therefore we cannot help you in this way.

Could I please suggest that you should change your question so that the reading is entirely about you, which would remove any chance that it will be seen as being third party?

Any information about this married man must also be removed from your request. It will no longer play any part in your reading.

Kindest regards,

Brian :)

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:50 am

Thanks for the reply! If he can come here and give permission, can someone read us then?
NO link in signatures!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:50 pm

iloveamma wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:50 am
Thanks for the reply! If he can come here and give permission, can someone read us then?
According to our rules, the answer to your question is a conditional YES.

The condition is that he would need to first register as a member, then post his permission in this thread under his own account.

But it is then entirely up to the reader who takes your request, whether or not to give you the reading.

Any readings given before his permission has been obtained will be against our site rules, and will therefore be automatically removed from the boards.

All the best,

Brian :smt024

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”